It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for SG hunters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
for those hunting stargates and war in iraq = war for SGs theorists:
en.wikipedia.org...
found it.. well, its a long story.
anyway i find this interesting

The temples of the Sumerians were believed to be a cosmic axis, a vertical bond between heaven and earth, and the earth and the underworld, and a horizontal bond between the lands. Built on seven levels the ziggurat represented seven heavens and planes of existence, the seven planets and the seven metals associated with them and their corresponding colors.

this is obviously not a proof.. but i wonder where did we get that '7th Heaven' phrase and that war in iraq = war for SGs idea from..

There are 32 ziggurats known at, and near Mesopotamia. Four of them are in Iran, and the rest are mostly in Iraq. The most recent to be discovered was Sialk, in central Iran.

i'm sceptic on this, do have that bad feeling qouting wikipedia, just need some answers

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I have been recently reading that is it believed there is a Stargate located in a temple (I will try to find the name again) in southern Iraq, thus perpetuating why Bush went to war.

The theory of Stargates is deeply routed in readings of the Annuaki and Reptillian races.

I tend to believe that if there is truly any credibility in Stargates, it is more of a spiritual connection rather then a physical transportation device.

www.exopolitics.org...

Here is an extremely resourceful study paper I have been analysing

[edit on 20-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yeah there are some recorded in pyramids. that comes from a very reliable source

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights

I tend to believe that if there is truly any credibility in Stargates, it is more of a spiritual connection rather then a physical transportation device.
[edit on 20-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

O..k..
i'll qoute Castaneda then.. ("Fire from within")
i'm not sure if it's ok to link to the ext. source for this, it's all over the net but i guess not legally.

"There are other complete worlds that our assemblage points can
assemble," he went on. "The old seers counted seven such worlds, one for
each band of awareness. I'll add that two of those worlds, besides the world
of everyday life, are easy to assemble; the other five are something else."

i do agree that Castaneda is a haoxer, but wtf?

new topics

top topics

join