It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman, Chupacabra, Ufo's? OH MY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello, I decided to put together a small investigation into the enigmatic entity also known commonly as “Mothman” and other cryptids such as the Chupacabra among other things. Lets begin with the Mothman. This being first originated in West Virginia around 1966. The first recorded encounter occurred in Clendenin, WV. A contingent of men were preparing for a burial when a humanoid like being startled them by appearing from the trees. This being is extremely intelligent and also knows everything and the reason for it. Like a quote from the movie (Mothman Prophecies) Mankind will and can never understand it. Also Cattle Mutilations and the illustrious Mexican Cryptid and Marketing tool, El Chupacabra.

There are all similarities between the 3. They all prey on livestock / animals with surgical precision and no blood (vampirism). The mothman has been sighted in many countries and places such as the America’s and Europe. As the Mothman made his first appearance by killing small animals, same did the El Chupacabra and the Cattle Mutilators. Wouldn’t it make since if they were all the same being. Preying on animals for some Macabre reason. A number of theories link all 3 of the beings to U.F.O’s. But, my theory is that the government is testing chemicals on the majority of the world. members.tripod.com... This article shows a good example but may be false. It would be easy. Out of the millions of airplanes traveling from point a to b everyday, every minute, across the world, a few are not filled with passengers. There filled with certain types of radiation that are unleashed upon cities. Maybe early in the government project before perfecting the actual technique the radiation mutated one or two denizens. 3 Different climate zones, the arid Mexico, The Mountainous East Coast (Virginia) and mixed climate of Europe. Each of the test subjects would be placed in all 3 of them to test how they would adapt, ect. It went haphazardly wrong. Not to waste any more resources the project was closed and hidden. Now I know what your thinking. “What does the radiation have to do with anything”. Read the article. The radiation changed the behavior and other things. Were not perfect when it comes to experiments. The radiation probably caused side effects on the first subjects and the scientist thought they would make them into another experiment instead of terminating them.

They all have similarities but the only 2 differences are appearance (or what they supposedly appear as) and the location. Im not trying to make this into a far out rant about aliens controlling the government or anything, But maybe this is a psy-ops project on the public. All of the info is from Tinwiki. Please feel free to offer suggestions, and comments. But please try not to flame inappropriately. Thank you

Nastalgik

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If there is another theory or something of the like I appologize

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Mothmen?
I seriously doubt these things really exist. They're probably just a myth. But anyway do you have any links to what these creatures supposedly look like?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Go to tinwiki and search for the mothman, chupacabra, and you will find drawings of them, there arent any real photos. Another thought about the mothman is that, they pretty much maintain the balance i guess you could say. If they exist, which we will never know, there intentions cannot be understood by a human. Also the magical "search" button is quite useful

[edit on 21-6-2006 by nastalgik]

new topics

top topics

join