It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman:Dead End

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here's a link to a cool Batman Fanflick. I hope you like it.
www.theforce.net...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
what ever happened to them making more batman movies, wasnt george clumy paid for 3 batman movies??

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
After the horror that were the last two I hope they dont make any more and spare themselves the embarrasment.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
bat man sucks. he cant be a superhero because he doenst have any super powers. with out his belt he is nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What they need to do is get Schmaker off as director. I hate his movies---there's always some underlying sexual perversion and you could see it in the Batman films he did---which ruined the film.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ic why your names CrazyIVan.....cuz your crazyyyyyy.
Batman Ruled, its the thought of him not having any superpowers that made him who he was, it was his mind that superceded his physical being.
He didnt need to leap tall buildings, or walk through walls to fight crime.
He was more of a detective.
Batman Sucks.....my ass.
Deep

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Even George Clooney admitted he pretty much killed the franchise....(though Schumaker is more to blame imho...)

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Did anyone even bother to watch the movie???

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
bat man sucks. he cant be a superhero because he doenst have any super powers. with out his belt he is nothing.

Sorry to get down to your level and discuss fictional comic book characters abilities...but......

He would kick a lot of other so-called heroes butts without his utility belt. He is trained to endure pain...goodness knows he gets his fair share of a$$ whippings. He's been shot and stabbed so many times..his back is a mass of scar tissue...Click Here for example
So lay off the Bat..man.....he's awesome.

[Edited on 11-1-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Did I for get to mention that, the aliens from "Aliens" and the Predator from "Predator" are in it?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

My foot he is nothing.

He is the best. As Deep, said he has no superpowers, but he does stuff more awesome than the superpowers.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
He's an expert in several forms of martial arts, he studied to be come a forensic investigator. He has a photographic memory, can read lips knows several languages. All that and more. He may not have super powers but, he is at the height of human ability.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

He's an expert in several forms of martial arts, he studied to be come a forensic investigator. He has a photographic memory, can read lips knows several languages. All that and more. He may not have super powers but, he is at the height of human ability.

Who needs superpowers when you have these?

Batman is better than anyone other super hero.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
bat man sucks. hes nothing with outr his belt. and he cant be a super hero because he doesnt have any super powers. in general all DC "superheros", and i use the term losly, SUCK!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

bat man sucks. SUCK!

insert your name instead of batman and I will agree with you.

Who created Batman's belt? Wonder woman? No Batman did. Even without his belt he could take on any superhero.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well for anyone that's been under a rock a new batman film is being made right now by Christopher Nolan (Memento). Christian Bale is playing Batman (brilliant choice) and Michael Caine as Alfred.
I don't know why that makes me laugh. Anyway, Nolan hates CGI and is a huge fan of Blade Runner so this film is probably gonna rock, it's going to be an origin story.

Oh, KrazyIvan, Batman owns all. He doesn't need super powers, he's got brains. He outwits his foe, he's a detective. Anyone read Frank Millers Batman? He kicked Superman's arse like it weren't no thing. How you may ask? Kryptonite Gloves baby!!! Then he said "Get out of my cave" and Superman cried like a little bitch. In the end he had nearly every super hero working for HIM.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Oh, KrazyIvan, Batman owns all. He doesn't need super powers, he's got brains. He outwits his foe, he's a detective. Anyone read Frank Millers Batman? He kicked Superman's arse like it weren't no thing. How you may ask? Kryptonite Gloves baby!!! Then he said "Get out of my cave" and Superman cried like a little bitch. In the end he had nearly every super hero working for HIM.

You tell him Nada.

Everyone repeat after me "BATMAN IS THE BEST." "YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE SUPERPOWERS TO BE A SUPERHERO."

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I had seen this short a long time ago. It's AWESOME! Take the time to watch it. Great independant stuff! I heard Kevin Smith said it was one of the best Batman footage filmed. I'm probably a little off on the quote, but he did recommend it.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i too heard that christian bale is to play thenew batman with micheal caine playing alberts brother not albert, i have a stong conection with batman cos having a surname like Battye i was nicknamed batman all through school so i get very defensive about the the guy!!!!
deep was correct Batman rocks, the fact that he has no super powers only makes him a stronger super hero with or without the belt.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For all you Bat fans out there try ...www.batmanfanfilms.com
Or go to www.superherohype.com
The GRAYSON movie is brilliant as is THE WORLDS FINEST.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join