It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for free javascripts....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have a collection of several free copy and paste websites and thought i'd share them.

http://_javascript.internet.com/

www.java-scripts.net...

www.codelifter.com...

webmasters,I hope these can be as helpful to you,as they have me.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You might find this usefull also if your into java ....

Javafile

Just a thought

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Can't forget DynamicDrive for some good scripts, loads on offer and most are tried and tested.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmmm _javascripts.
Just be carefull what you use, people with Netscape, opera and other 'alternative' browsers can have lots of problems with _javascripts.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Hmmm _javascripts.
Just be carefull what you use, people with Netscape, opera and other 'alternative' browsers can have lots of problems with _javascripts.

A very valid point Zion - on most script sites, they advise you which browsers the script is compatable with - as common courtesy, it's best to choose a script that works in as many browsers as possible, or offer a version of the site without the scripts

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Or even better make (or find one, many available) a _javascript script that detects what browser the viewer is using, and re-direct them to the correct page (being a page with scripts compatible for their browser)

Or if your feeling creative get/make a script in _javascript which detects the browser, and then uses the appropriate code. (that way, you don't have to make multiple pages)

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Scripts do make a site nice and flashy, but please, don't over load on them. They can make a site really slow and laggy, and even worse, make the user's computer crash, making sure that they'll never visit your site ever again, I personally dislike scripts that attempt to make a page more fancy by adding all htese different types of marquees and stuff that follows yoyr cursor.

Remember, that the content of your site matters the most. No one's gonna visit your site more just because you put a few cheap scripts on it. Alot of sites look pretty nice without all the graphics and scripts.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Your absolutely right Saucerat...

I personally only use client side scripts (Javascript mostly) to do behind the scenes stuff - Like form validation, browser detection, etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
JavaScript Source

I personally like this website.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
thought that I would mention that i am trying to write some _javascript tutorials here

www.olhideout.net...

top topics

join