It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest U.S. Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That the U.S. government is using electromagnetic radiation to cause health disorders (schizophrenia, bipolar, major depression, heart disease, heart attacks, cancer, stroke, diabetes...) throughout the U.S. and World. Video and audio technology fill the U.S. government. How long has this occurred?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't know about that. Statistically we are living a lot longer then our forefathers by a big margin. Do you have any links to these allegations?? I always thought magnetism was supposed to be healthy.

Pie

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
That the U.S. government is using electromagnetic radiation to cause health disorders (schizophrenia, bipolar, major depression, heart disease, heart attacks, cancer, stroke, diabetes...) throughout the U.S. and World. Video and audio technology fill the U.S. government. How long has this occurred?

Interesting and possible... but probably unnecessary and unlikely

Where have you heard this my friend?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Could you provide some references to where you are reading about this so we can check it out for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Say you're right about the electromagnetic radiation. Why blame the US? We have no reason.
But, you are onto something. I'm sure someone already has come up with that theory, except with aliens. They would have reasons, like experimentation.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I worked in the high voltage power industry for a long while.

The cause of death for company workers is very much the same as it is for folks not exposed to the high voltage power line fields.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The fact is that the U.S. could use harmful and deadly electromagnetic radiation on its citizens and world citizens. The fact is that it does not and this makes the U.S. one of the best nations in the world.

The U.S. is best!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
The fact is that the U.S. could use harmful and deadly electromagnetic radiation on its citizens and world citizens. The fact is that it does not and this makes the U.S. one of the best nations in the world.

The U.S. is best!!!

What the...?

You start the thread saying they do, then later same day you say they dont, and present it as a fact they could.

What do you really think? Are they making us ill? And whats your sources?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The greatest U.S. conspiracy and not even one source of the information !

I thought maybe the JFK case, or Roswell would be up there... but I dunno, this one is pretty convincing.

join