It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q & A thread for energy topics (Living and transitional)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
(I edited out the names in this thread and title - I didn't mean to make anyone feel as if the thread was just for those people. They suggested it, I wasn't thinking along those lines when I put the names in. Sorry folks - all are more than welcome.)

Here's your thread.
I guess we were talking about working with energy and how one is in the 'normal' state.

There have been so many threads on things that work their way to this topic that I can't remember... Oh yeah, Odd Things. LOL

BTW - as to the reply someone wrote on that thread saying that topics like those were why they didn't spend much time here anymore... Um, 'paranormal'. Isn't that pretty much an indicator as to what these threads are about?!
Now see... that person seems more paranormal to me than this sight or it's threads.

[edit on 6-20-2006 by AngelaLadyS]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here's my couple of questions.

1) What is your personal technique of opening up the chakras?

2) Have you ever encountered any dangerous entities and how do you avoid them?

3) Can you tell us any more about the gatekeepers (they were mentioned on another thread) whatever they are; and how to deal with these entities if we come across them when spiritually travelling to different dimensions/levels?

4) If you can... tell me who/what keeps visiting me when I was half asleep? It happened last night again, I felt the energy get really close.. but I couldn't open my mind enough to communicate.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
*My personal technique of opening up the chakras?

For the most part I've always been pretty much on the open. But when I feel things getting muddled up (and as a maintance thing):
I ground myself (I have become so accustome to doing this, that my normal bare footed nature keeps me pretty grounded). But if I really needed to pull back and focus on a technique, I like the tree/root.
I stand, prefferably outside and bearfoot on the grass. As soon as I stand still and bring the energy into focus, I can immediately feel the pull. For those that can't feel it yet, immagine that your legs are a tree trunk and that out from under your feet roots are growing into the ground. Stand real still and just feel the pull coming from your feet and hands. It's as if something heavy is running from them down into the ground. Know and believe that all the excess, all the 'bad/negative/harmful' are all flowing down into the ground. (works great in the shower too. Letting all the bad etc runn off of you with the hot water). If I was real 'built up' from alot of energy around me I feel almost as if an elevator stopped. Not a jolt - but a little 'umph'. I am now grounded. I continue though, and as I breath in I know (invision etc) that with each breath I take, I am restored and refreshed and renewed. Doing this is like dumping a load of baggage and getting a big dose of feel good energy for me.
-NOTE- If I were standing there talking to you, you would not know what I was doing. I have done it often enough that it is almost an automatic responce for me now. (besides the bare feet... but I'm a back to nature, bear footed gal anyway)

Oh, another quick thing here. If you feel as if things flow to a point and stop/get stuck - your blocked. You can imagine in your mind and feel the energy moving up from the ground through one foot, up the leg, up the side (a spot alot of people get stuck on), arm, neck, up to the top of the head (another spot people get stuck on), over the top of the head and all the way back down and out of the opposite leg. Where it is 'stuck', see the energy bumping at the spot until it rushes past. Or ask for help of course.

After I'm grounded I almost always crave a cigarette - of course I wouldn't deny myself. lol. But I try to do this just before bed. The house is asleep and I go out for a smoke anyway. So when I'm finished, I go strait to bed or on the couch and begin 'treating' myself. By this I mean the basic Rieki treatment. My intent here is not to heal myself, but to cleans my energy, raise my frequency and see each chakra open completly and spinning in the right direction, connecting to the next and working as a unified system with the rest of my body. Before I'm finished I'm usualy in some state of ??? or sleeping. And when I do this for others, they fall asleep or get REAL relaxed too.

I better answer each Q on a seperate reply or I'll run out of room

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
2) Have you ever encountered any dangerous entities and how do you avoid them?

I have come across a very few that scared me - alot. But only twice have I felt threatend. And of the 2, only one did I ever avoid. This is the same one that I actualy felt, physicaly, as if I'd been hurt. I'd think the pain was just because I was so completely and totaly drained after the encounter that I slept real hard and in a bad position, but there were 2 other people I had brought with me (my mom who is also sensative, and a man that was a wonder in my eyes with the way he was so able to sense and manipulate energy). Both those people felt like they'd been hit by a truck the next day too. No marks, just major muscle pain.
There have been several that didn't like my interfearing and tried to scare me off - but I never felt they were dangerous. They would make me feel hot or burn/numbish like pain in my back neck or sholders or make noises - things that make a person want to delete the whole idea. lol
I had one that was absolutely livid with me. I had tricked it. It was very bothersom and scary to the man and woman who lived 1/2 way across the world from me. I called it to me and asked a dear friend (non living) that always had been near me to go to the man and his wife and to keep all other spirits/energies out of their home. The thing had come to me, wasn't allowed back, and tried to cause all kinds of havoc in my life.
But besides a very few, I'd say that there is nothing to worry about unless you call on or purposely bring forth something dark and dense.

(Forgive me - I'm not proof reading these before I post)

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
3) Can you tell us any more about the gatekeepers (they were mentioned on another thread) whatever they are; and how to deal with these entities if we come across them when spiritually travelling to different dimensions/levels?

I must not have read that thread or reply/post on gatekeepers. I don't like to use the terms you hear like gate keepers and such. Unfortunately, there aren't many other ways to convay ideas and thoughts though.
If you are reffering to those who seem to be waiting when someone tries to cross that (SPOT/PLACE no name for this area yet) from our side to theirs ... All that I've ever come across have come to me, I did not go towards them. They didn't move, speak or do anything but be there. Each time it was as if they were there FOR me, not with me or against me, but FOR me. Sometimes it feels as if they are there to watch over me or just watch me as if to see how I will react to what I'm seeing or watching happen. Sometimes it's as if they are just there to protect me (keep me) from interfearing.
I don't think what I am talking about is exactly what your reffering to though. In terems of when we die and transition over, there are no 'keepers', but there are for most of us, loved ones or beings we expect there to help us. We think it's immediately, but sometimes long long periods of time go by before we seem to give them notice. Sometimes they need help noticing them. Alot of people are really confused when they die. They just don't understand what's going on. Others are just plain scared to move on - afraid of hell or consequences. Some have reasons they want to stay behind or loved ones still alive refuse to let go.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
4) If you can... tell me who/what keeps visiting me when I was half asleep? It happened last night again, I felt the energy get really close.. but I couldn't open my mind enough to communicate.
When I read that question I didn't feel a particular sense of question, emotion, reason or urgancy. I don't feel like there is 'a message' trying to be convayed or anything in particular trying to be done. I'll try to remember to read it again later.
I am seeing different movements of - well - the movement isn't 'color' per say, more a lack of color - maybe just black with movement? And then there is little "ins" of color. I'm guessing that you are seeing this? It almost reminds me of those lava lamps. LOL But although I know the color should be vivid and bright, it it muted, as if it is seen in the dark.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I thought of something I wanted to tell you - pertaining to the last question you had.
That short amount of time that you are inbetween sleep and wake states, that is the easiest time for them to make contact with you. During sleep it is easy as well, but often people don't remember.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That was absolutely awesome Angela, thank you very much

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
That short amount of time that you are inbetween sleep and wake states, that is the easiest time for them to make contact with you.

Yes, I noticed that too. If only I could figure out who or what they were. Hmm.. my telepathy isn't what it was, I think I have too much emotional baggage blocking me at the moment.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Most people tend to just overlook things, not realize that they are getting something. Smell for example. Smell is a big one for me, but most people don't seem to think of the sence of smell when it comes to these things (accept for smelling sulfer - which I've never smelled).

I'll smell a deseased loved ones perfume or body sent (even living close friends and family members when something is wrong or they are thinking about me). I can smell fear and sickness and happiness and death. Smells from 'over there' seem to bring with them messages. And taist too. All of our senses - along with a few we don't think of when we think of the basic 5.

I'd like to make a suggestion. When I keep getting things and can't identify them completely, I ask. Just after I lay down and get comfortable I start talking. (Not outloud. lol) I ask specificaly what it is they are trying to tell me or get me to understand. That works very well.

Sometimes, like in the case of my mother for the last several weeks, it's fear. Every night she has been waking up at 2:30am. She is feeling 'not good about "it"' and has my brother on her mind heavily. She knows it's from him, but can't understand why the same dream-like picture thing and same feelings are back every night at the same time. She was getting tired and I could tell there was something wrong and she wasn't ready to talk about it yet. Finaly she told me.

I told her what the deal was. She has been asking the same question for 2 years now (2 years come tommorrow, the 21st) Ever since my baby brother died. But although she needed to know the answer, she was afraid to hear it. I explained this to her and she understood. I told her I understood her biggest fear, and talked to her about it so she wouldn't be afraid of the answer anymore. I told her that we can trust my brother, that he'd never huret her or bring her a message that would upset her, that he'd always protected her etc. She understood and accepted that. I told her that when she decides she's ready, when she goes to bed she should tell him she wants to know now.
That next day I called to see what happened - it's over. She no longer wakes up at 2:30 with feelings of upset and grief and impending doom anymore. So for her, the message wasn't delievered because she was afraid of the answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The thought occured to me after I was in bed and to comfortable to get up and post a P.S. last night.... In reguards to Q1, All those things I discribed that I do with the chakras and rounding and such - I should say that I don't do those things for paranormal type purposes. I do those things for physical health.

The physical body is the body we are able to actualy see and feel sickness and problems in, but the emotional, mental and energetic health (unless we are talking major mental needs) are usualy invisable to most. The work I do as I discribed in that post is ment to maintain a healthy body (mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, energetic etc). Now when I am healthy in all those areas, things are definatly more clear and pronounced.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi Angela,
Thank you for a great thread and wonderful answers. A little of my experience.

Negative entities. In my younger years I had freqeunt encounters with "beings" that would scare me half to death and only twice did I feel I was in mortal danger. One was materialized the other astral.
I do now have great respect for these things, the spirit world is not to be toyed with(it scares me when people casually fool around with these powers as if it were a game). My early awakening and lack of proper guidence ruined a major part of my life.

Grounding. I have a funny twist to this. As a sailor for many years I found out I could ground myself at sea. During the worst storms I could remain stable if I was focused on being "heavy" and reaching my whole being into the core of the earth.
Sounds wierd I know.

I too react to smells and also sound.
WIS

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
WalkInSilence

I know you'll think I've fallen and hit my head... but is there Irish blood running through your viens? I hear an accent and the "Me ...this and that" when I read this post. LOL I like it, it's comforting... I have much Irish in my heritage.

About the sea... I have a question for you.
When I'm on the sea, no matter how rought the water and no matter if we are anchored or moving - I have no problems at all. I love the way it feels and love to sleep on the bottom of the boat, it's lulls me to sleep.

BUT, when I've been out all day and come to shore... all of the sudden when I try to walk or sit for dinner I feel the waves! It don't make me feel sick like it does others, I love the way it feels. Especialy if I can get in bed before it stops... again, it lulls me to sleep.

What on earth is this all about? Kind of backwards isn't it?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Angela,
I must disapoint you.Sorry. I would love to have been Irish, but alas I'm not. NowI am going out on a limb, I have very strong emotional/spiritual connections to Ireland and Scotland. I have traveled/sailed the British Isles and worked with Irish and Scottish men on oilrigs. I loved the country and the people. Well I am refering to reincarnation as you may have detected. Recalling past life forms.
I hate to appear irrational, sorry.

Water. You must be a natural sailor. I recall all the feelings you mention. Apperently your inner ear (balance nerve)functions perfectly. I loved sailing( for a living) untill my I lost my ability to adjust caused by a vitamin B 12 deficiency kicked in.
So it isn't backwards, you are just healthy.

Do you believe in a karmic relation karmic?
I have sooooo many things to talk about but this isn't the spot or perhaps it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Angela,
I must disapoint you.Sorry. I would love to have been Irish, but alas I'm not.

LOL - yeah, I know. As soon as I finished posting that, I refreshed the page and saw a new U2U. Someone had asked ME if I was Irish. LOL. So my thought of the Irish was about the U2U I hadn't know about or read yet. Sorry for the confusion.

NowI am going out on a limb, I have very strong emotional/spiritual connections to Ireland and Scotland. I have traveled/sailed the British Isles and worked with Irish and Scottish men on oilrigs. I loved the country and the people.

Cool - as I replied to the U2U to another member, I'm a pretty good % Irish-scott

Originally posted by WalkInSilenceWater. You must be a natural sailor. I recall all the feelings you mention. Apperently your inner ear (balance nerve)functions perfectly.

Really?! Wow. You'd think there was something wrong with me and that everyone else is A-ok. All be darn.

Do you believe in a karmic relation karmic?
I have sooooo many things to talk about but this isn't the spot or perhaps it is.

You talk about anything you want to talk about hun.
I know what people are talking about when they say Karma, but I haven't heard of karmic relation karmic.

new topics

top topics

join