It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Giant Orbs !!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:
L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Have you ever watched this footage?
Is an amazing video who show a giant orbs and tools are recording a paranormal activity
this stuff come from a doc
Any info more detailed about this amazig video?



[edit on 20-6-2006 by L3X]




posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey, great vid. I didn't get the full effect, since I am at work, and don't have speakers, but looks pretty genuine to me, but I am in no way, shape or form an expert on the subject manner.


Don't have much to add in way of details, but there are lots of threads with similar experiences, if you are interested

ATS 'Orbs' Threads


edit: fixed link







[edit on 6/20/2006 by pstiffy]


L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
cross posting -sorry

[edit on 20-6-2006 by L3X]


L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Hey, great vid. I didn't get the full effect, since I am at work, and don't have speakers, but looks pretty genuine to me, but I am in no way, shape or form an expert on the subject manner.


Don't have much to add in way of details, but there are lots of threads with similar experiences, if you are interested

ATS Orbs Threads


edit: fixed link





[edit on 6/20/2006 by pstiffy]


before this video i supposed that orbs were only balls captured in pictures-this last one is very unusual for me



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I too don't have the sound going for me, but the videos are very convincing to say the least. Nice find.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
yes, nice find mate, the movie looks real for me also, interesting



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
before this video i supposed that orbs were only balls captured in pictures-this last one is very unusual for me


Yea, the only ones I have seen on the net were spherical, haven't seen any cylindrical shaped orbs until now. Watched it with the sound on, makes it a lot easier to follow


L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
I too don't have the sound going for me, but the videos are very convincing to say the least. Nice find.


try to update your macromedia flash player or check the sound



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
with the exception of that steve dudes security footage in the woods and then the giant orb. The rest is either dust of moths etc.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join