It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006-2007 New Shows review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am firends with someone who has seen all the pilots for the new shows this fall and the ones that start mid-season, so I am going to share his picks on what new shows are going to be good and what shows will not be worth watching.

I am going to start off with the new shows on NBC.

On monday night after Deal or No Deal, is this new show Heroes. When I first read about the show I thought it sounded like a great show, and my friend told me that it was a great show. It was one of his top two picks for new shows coming out. So if you are going to pick one or two new shows to watch a week, I would choose Heroes. After Heroes, is Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip. All of you Mathew Perry fans should be happy to know that the show is good. All the hype on the show makes it sound like the best show ever, but it is not that great, but still a good show. It is worth a spot on the Tivo.

One tuesday night we there is Friday Night Lights. My friend said the show is like the movie Friday Night Lights, and that if you like sports shows than you will like this.

On Wednesday night, there are two new commedies and a new drama. Twenty Good Years and 30 Rock are bad shows. You should not watch them. Kidnapped is a great new drama that you should watch. It is definetaly a Tivo worthy show.

Moving on to new CBS shows.

On monday night there is a new show Class. My friend said it was a horrible show. One Tuesday nights there is a new show, Smith, which my friend sais is an awesome show. It is another show to add to the Tvio list. On Wednesday there is the new show
Jericho. My friend said that the show was good, but the pilot was too short to really tell if the show would be great. He said the pilot was only about 38 minutes, which is about 5 minutes shorter than a normal hour long tv show. On Thursday nights is a new show Shark. He said it is a good show, not amazaing, just a good show.

I will do the same thing for the new Fox and ABC shows, but first I want to get some feedback from people on what more they would like to know about the shows. I have not had time to ask him about all the ABC and Fox shows, but once I do I will be sure to make a post about them.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by infoseeker]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What makes the shows good/bad? Comments on the stories, plots, characters, etc would be beneficial.

And what if you don't have Tivo? Is it okay to use MythTV?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I agree I need to give more information as to why a show is good or bad, so I will ask him more detailed questions about the shows. If you have any questions about any of the shows I will ask them if they are good questions. I do not want to ask him too many questions, because it can get annoying.

new topics

join