It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way Above Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Area 51 is a jail. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ has already happened and we have imprisoned him at area 51. He came back to tell us of the end times, but the end times are not as we thought. The "end times" is the end of time itself. The end of the universe. And that is the biggest secret ever kept. It will end soon. (the Mayans didn't predict the end, they didn't predict anything, they meticulously calculated it)

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh......Okay.

Welcome to Above Top Secret. This is your first day here, So I'll go easy.

You make alot of claims, all of which you have no proof of, your documentation.

Do you have anything of any proof to back up your rather wide range of claims?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Okey doke. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Xull, it is against the rules of the terms and condition of use to, "1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.". If you have some proof than we would be glad to look at it, but if you are a hoaxer please do not go any further. I cannot say for certain that it is a hoax, but it sounds like one to me. Please just obey the rules at ATS and we can all get along.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuul
Area 51 is a jail. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ has already happened and we have imprisoned him at area 51. He came back to tell us of the end times, but the end times are not as we thought. The "end times" is the end of time itself. The end of the universe. And that is the biggest secret ever kept. It will end soon. (the Mayans didn't predict the end, they didn't predict anything, they meticulously calculated it)

Hahahahahaha

First read i thought 'Hmm... interesting theory - haven't heard this one before'

It would be nice if you had some sources or some other clue as to where this info is coming from

then I reread the post and thought WTF?

you think Jesus was real?
if he was real, you think he has returned?
if he has returned, you think MAN has been able to imprison him?
and GOD his father is unable to release him?

too much dude, too much

stay off the glue and get some fresh air

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm sure if His dad would bail him out if that was the case.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I new It!!! I new It!!!!!
Think that there is going to be any truth to this, or are we gonna have to break him out!~!!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey and welcome

Well goodness that's a theory and a half! And an interesting one at that,

I interested to know what made you think about this?
Or if you had heard this from somewhere,

I'm wondering if we can find some other theory's on this or some links that may support some of the ideas you have stated,

[edit on 20-6-2006 by asala]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yea..... Oka...y ,

I guess this could be real fun. Where do they come from? Anyway all kidding aside welcome... (I think).

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
this is xuul said just before he posted this

schooooooooooooools OUT for the summa, i should post something in spare time

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
yes his cell mates are elvis and bruce lee

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
We have to bail out Bruce Lee he the true savior (j/k). But really how can you say that I mean what make you think that and do you some form of proof.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
DAMN will I ever be glad when skool is in session again.

Wonder how long this thread will stay active. Based on what I've seen of several other threads, I'de say this will be at least 7 pages .

And if it's gone in an hour, then my reverse psychology worked.
Oh crap, I think that will make it not work.
Hmm, does that now make it a double reverse psychology?

Damn thing is, everything I said is just as relevant to this site in whole as the OP's statements are!!

NN

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Perhaps I am being utterly idiotic here, but if Jesus really did appear to declare the end of times/ end of the world, do you actually think the Government would let him spread his message?

If we were told we were all to die, shops would be robbed, burglaries, fights, rapes, murders etc. with no police to actually act upon such violence. I mean look at New Orleans, even the police were in on the stealing!

So, in short, they wouldn't want the messsage to get out incase we all erupted into anarchy.

Edit: Bad grammar!

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Knights]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think I hear the Key Master calling.

Don't you have a high rise in Manhattan to blow up? How about turning into the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

Doesn't matter. If it's the end of time, I'm sure Bill Murray, Harold Ramis and Dan Ackroyd can STILL save us with their proton packs.

I ain't fraid of no ghosts!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
Perhaps I am being utterly idiotic here, but if Jesus really did appear to declare the end of times/ end of the world, do you actually think the Government would let him spread his message?

If Jesus really did appear to declare the end of times/ end of the world, do you actually think the Government would be able to stop the (supposed) Son of God?

NN

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No you can stop Jesus, Bruce Lee gots his back man for real! There repensiteing heaven.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
End of Time? End of the Universe? Any idea how that happens? I am curious. Looks like we live in a computer matrix.

"Jesus" came back to tell us the end of the Universe is near? If God wants to end the computer matrix program, just hit the delete key, why bother to send a message of termination to his "fravoite" elements in the program? Looks like God maybe a sentimental being after all, even to elements in a software program.

I feel Loved.....

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ok that was crazy ixiy you watch to much matrix.

top topics

join