It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rather Odd Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This occured last night, and though i was not sure whether or not to post it, i figured why not.

in the dream i was just about to go to sleep, and i was watching the news. all of a sudden one of those special report type of things came on. it said the the russian president has just been assassinated by a chechen rebel. this was done in response to the killing of the chechen rebel leader. when i saw this, i oddly was not suprised at all. i seemed to have known it was going to happen, and so i just kinda went to bed.

i dont usually have dreams, especially not ones like this. it just seemed really odd. looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Don't you just hate dreams you can't figure out?? I have some reoccuring dreams of places that I think my subconsious remembers from when I was a small kid.
I don't know what to tell you, I'm not a dream analist. Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Don't you just hate dreams you can't figure out??

yeah i definatly do hate them. thanks for the comment jensouth.

i would definatly like to hear what people think about this, but unfortunatly i think the problem may be because there have only been something like 50 views.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Greetings...

I read your dream the other day. When I first read it, the first thing that came to mind was the president of Chechnya that had gotten assasinated. The way I remembered him was by the hat he wore.

I looked him up and found this:
Akhmad Kadyrov

Maybe there is some connection? God only knows...

~DearWife

new topics

top topics

join