It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Biology 101

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Perhaps this is Alien Biology 101 with the cow mutilations and Advanced Biology for the abductees. You fail the class if you don't return your subject alive?

Nah. Even we've gotten to the point where we can learn a lot more about the biology of most animals by using virtual displays and simulations. These aliens can't just read a book or watch a video? All that "hands-on" stuff they do at school was done in the past because it was relatively inexpensive, not because it was the best way to learn about something. Frog dissection is cheap.

No, the "aliens" aren't in it for the learning experience. They're testing for something. Most likely residual radiation from fallout. Possibly they're tracking the spread of experimental viral weapons. Viruses with markers.

Oh, and they're not really aliens. They're military agents.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

But all this presumes that an Alien species has the same thought pattern as us regarding biological studies. They may have a different purpose all together

Its a good point you cant really rule anything out when talking about aliens. We can only make assumptions based on what we observe here on earth which could be very wrong.

I just dont seen any benefits to cloning test subjects that are so numerous and seem so easy to pick up. It would be like cloning labs rats to do test on that have nothing to do with cloning. Sure we have cloned rats but thats really to test and study cloning not to study general rat biology.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

But all this presumes that an Alien species has the same thought pattern as us regarding biological studies. They may have a different purpose all together

Its a good point you cant really rule anything out when talking about aliens. We can only make assumptions based on what we observe here on earth which could be very wrong.

I just dont seen any benefits to cloning test subjects that are so numerous and seem so easy to pick up. It would be like cloning labs rats to do test on that have nothing to do with cloning. Sure we have cloned rats but thats really to test and study cloning not to study general rat biology.

You cant see the benefits because you imagine the studying of humans in a macroscopic scale, just like in your high school(?) biology class.
Cloning will be the way to go if they need to study us in a microscopic level, tissue, cells, proteins, nucleic acids, whatever.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Cloning will be the way to go if they need to study us in a microscopic level, tissue, cells, proteins, nucleic acids, whatever.

Perhaps, so that might mean they have other reasons for using live subjects then. But if they are evil as some believe, perhaps they are merely intergalactic sadist and get there jollies out of aducting and tormenting people

Or not

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
All this could be true. I'm just not convinced that the aliens would have any real "need" to study anything about us. I mean they have been here for thousands of years if not since the very begining. Do you really think they are still trying to figure out human tissues and nucleic acid? I don't think so. If they haven't figured out human makeup by now, perhaps these creatues aren't quite as smart as we think they are.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeratul

You cant see the benefits because you imagine the studying of humans in a macroscopic scale, just like in your high school(?) biology class.

Why would cloning be the way to go for microscopic study?? For clones they would need to go around harvesting human female eggs. If your going to do that why not just study the humans you pick up and forget the cloning. It would take more time to do since clones dont grow any faster then normal humans and it would require much more resources to do then just picking up 1 of some 6 billion humans aliens would seem to have their pick from.

Your also assuming they would study us from even a microscopic level. They could be interested in things that our science cant even touch. Whos to say they arent studying our brains indepth really the most complex and interesting part of the human body IMO. They could have ways and are interested in studying about human memories, emotions etc.. things that are really intangible to our science.

If you were studying human emotions, life experience, memory etc things that likely in large part make some of us warlike murders and others peaceful clones would be of little use.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Why would cloning be the way to go for microscopic study?? For clones they would need to go around harvesting human female eggs. If your going to do that why not just study the humans you pick up and forget the cloning. It would take more time to do since clones dont grow any faster then normal humans and it would require much more resources to do then just picking up 1 of some 6 billion humans aliens would seem to have their pick from.

Your also assuming they would study us from even a microscopic level. They could be interested in things that our science cant even touch. Whos to say they arent studying our brains indepth really the most complex and interesting part of the human body IMO. They could have ways and are interested in studying about human memories, emotions etc.. things that are really intangible to our science.

If you were studying human emotions, life experience, memory etc things that likely in large part make some of us warlike murders and others peaceful clones would be of little use.

Ha come on, dont tell me I am assuming as if i am the only one. This whole thread is pure assumption.
So you are assuming their cloning tech is the same as ours?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Ha come on, dont tell me I am assuming as if i am the only one. This whole thread is pure assumption.

Why thats exactly what you did to me pointed out I was assuming they would study humans on a macroscopic scale

Besides did I ever say you were the only one assuming? I think I made it very clear in the second post on this page that nothing can be ruled in our out when talking about a alien lifeforms and that we can ONLY make assumptions for what we know on earth..

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Why thats exactly what you did to me pointed out I was assuming they would study humans on a macroscopic scale

Besides did I ever say you were the only one assuming? I think I made it very clear in the second post on this page that nothing can be ruled in our out when talking about a alien lifeforms and that we can ONLY make assumptions for what we know on earth..

Yes, in the end we could assume aliens arent interested in humans as a source of knowledge but they only want us as slaves

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What amazes me about people you can tell them something you do know and they don't believe it, they just think you are a pain in the butt and a know it all.

I am an experiencer with the Grey's and have been for over five decades now, SO I will put some of my knowledge in the shortest form possible.

I only can answer what I know from the Grey's not any of the other species.

1.) The Grey's consider the Earth there's.
2.) The Grey's monitor the entire Earth.
3.) The Grey's consider the Earth there Laboratory.
4.) The Grey's consider humans to be a stupid species.
5.) The Grey's and others are in the deepest of our waters.

They are not trying to learn cloning for goodness sake. Many of the people taken are what you would call testing specimens.

What the Grey's have been working on so to say is CREATING A NEW SPECIES, US AND THEM. ( no easy task) they had a lot of trouble with the mixing of bloods and with breathing because there blood is pea soup green and they CAN NOT breathe our air.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes, in the end we could assume aliens arent interested in humans as a source of knowledge but they only want us as slaves

Or a food source?

Ofcourse this thread is only assumption and speculation. If we had actual proof of any of this we would be heros on this board. Personal the thought of THIS thread being proven right kinda scares the socks off me

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Or a food source?

To serve Mankind....

Dont some people claim they eat certian organs of cows absorbing it through their skin or something like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Actually the Grey's comsume Chlorophyll and excrete it threw there skin.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Actually the Grey's comsume Chlorophyll and excrete it threw there skin.

If that were true they would be green, not grey! Ever cut a lawn and got Chlorophyll all over you? its GREEN

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Very true. So do the grays graze in the fields at night like the cows do then?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hmmmm Perhaps we need to include study of the Aliens Biology in here.

Anyone out there ever disected one?

Any DNA left over from Roswell you can donate to us?

Any one have a body lying around they don't need?

We need donations, afterall we are just starting out... no big government grants here yet.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join