It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A liable possiblty for Aliens.. one you may not have heard about..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bearing in mind, this is all from that of my own head... I have no copywrighted anything .. Weather it's similar or identical to a theory you have heard in the past, is not my problem .. its something i've thought up myself.

Okay so us human beings (homeo sapiens) have evolved from something. Over the years we have grown to adapt to our environment a.k.a evolve.

Very basic image of human evolution... Ok now what people forget is that .. We humans .. are still evolving... Evolution does not stop for anyone or anything. If you believe that in that diagram it ends at the final stage, then you that is up to you, but think just how likely is it?

What if we humans were to, over many generations, evolve into beings that match exactly or are similar to our setero-typical descriptions of Aliens, small green men etc.

What if we evlove to use the full percentage of our brains .. as we only currently use roughly 10.7% of our brains.. Unlocking hidden abilities and mental strength..

What if we no longer need to use our phsyical abilities, so therefore are arms and legs deplete, shirnk in size and our brains grow .. What if in the future, there is little light due to air pollution .. so our skin looseing minerals and turns green.. but life and evolution has adapted to the pollution reducing the light intensity..

So what if UFO's, are time machines.. Albert Einstein himself proved that time travel is possible.. With high enough speeds we can actually travel though time..

The Theory Of Time Travel:

www.lifesci.sussex.ac.uk...

Read up if you like about the experiment which proved time travel.. They perfectly scronized two clocks, put one on a boeing 747, which remaind in the air for about 9 hours .. and it was roughly 0.04secs faster than that of the stationary clock .. They repeated the experiment for longer and got the results of 0.07secs .. to prove the authenticity ..

Ok so my theory of Aliens being evolved advanced versions of us .. Super humans so to speak .. coming back in time with time machines they built using their 'ever advancing' technogloy.. brings me onto religion..

What if Jesus was one of these 'Aliens' .. think now:

Immaculetly concieved - We are performing virtually Immaculet births even today, just imagine in 1000 years or so? eh.. The angel that supposedly appeared to Mary could have also been the Alien that preformed the Immaculet birth .. Injecting the sperm cell into her.. Maybe due to the time period.. They didn't know what an Alien would be .. and had heard of Angels .. So therefore called Mistook it for an Angel..

Jesus speaking to God in the Garden of Gethsemony - Joining of the hands and praying.. a way of using the bio-technology in order to communitcate with the other Aliens in the ship .. questioning them on why he has to die.. and the comfort him by saying, we have the technology to bring you back to life, it is okay.

Mircles preformed including the ressurection of Jesus - okay so these miracles were preformed with the assitance of technology... simple enough explanation..

The accension of Jesus rising up into the clouds - Simply beaming back up to the UFO to return to the furture ..

The purpose of going back in time.. I don't know .. to save us from our sins??

Have a little think about my theory .. Expand on it .. and i really look forward to hearing your replies .. I want to hear the arguments against me .. I want to be proved wrong ..

Mikey

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Take out the Jesus part and I could see it as a possibility. But noone really knows. I like the theory though.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good theory. it could tie in with my first post on here but i kinda missed out my main points at the time. I think that maybe many things in the bible are the misinterpretation of advanced technology either coming from another planet or may even be our future selves.

Read this - it's not very detailed as i was tired at the time and its probably not got much cred but its an idea and wouldn't rule yours out!

EDIT : wrong link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-6-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I too like your theory, however the “as we only currently use roughly 10.7% of our brains..” comment is wrong. That’s just a myth. Check the link.
Aside from that, I think your theory is just as good as anyone else’s.

faculty.washington.edu...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
An interesting theory to say the least. In my opinion though, I think we are more likely to achieve the technology required for space ships and time travel while we still look the way we do now. That kind of evolution required for us to look like the common grey does today would take millions of years. I don't think it will take us that long to reach that level of technology.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Your theory is not new and most that believe in evolution do realize that it will continue.

Although I am a Christian, I do think that evolution is happening but in many smaller forms. Take for example babies being born without wisdom teeth. This is happening more and more. In fact, I was only born with 2 myself. Also, I do believe we will learn to harness more of our brain capacity as time goes on.

Now, throw the monkey wrench of man playing God more and more these days. I believe the evolution you speak of may be manipulated and patterned. If this is true, I can't see man not wanting to continue in the form we have now.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
Take out the Jesus part and I could see it as a possibility.

I don't know, man. I think the theory needs more Jesus in it. In fact, I could easily see this theory getting twice as good with double the Jesus content. I mean, just because the Jesus story is probably nothing but a convenient fiction is no reason not to use it as a kind of benchmark for proof and truth.

I think maybe John the Baptist was the real time-traveler, though. He was there before Jesus, and even gave him the idea of baptism. A lot of the sayings attributed to Jesus were originally said by John the Baptist. So I think the whole idea of time travel and aliens and chupacabras actually works better with John the Baptist, and besides, we know that John the Baptist was an actual person, unlike Jesus, so I think that would be the best thing to work with in this theory to develop a testable hypothesis and conduct the appropriate tests using a control group of non-alien time-travelers.

Yeah, baby.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I keep looking around me and I see our technology swiftly catching up to the sort of technology observed in abductees' accounts, it kind of makes one think, doesn't it?

One thing that pops into mind is this article about the development of a form of "computer-assisted telepathy".

www.100megsfree4.com...

future.wikia.com...
[edit on 20-6-2006 by Junkheap]

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think you're taking the Solar allegory that was grafted onto the life of the person we now call Jesus far too literally.

It seems there is far more evidence to say such 'miraculous' events in the Bible such as immaculate conceptions and ressurections are all carried over from earlier Solar deities -- either misconstrued/coded references to initiation rites performed by Jesus' particular hardline Jewish sect, or straight up personifications of the Sun's movement throughout the sky - Either way: allegorical.

If you wanted to draw parallels between Biblical stories and 'Alien' life forms, you could point the spotlight on Yahweh himself, since certain characters in the Bible had direct interpersonal contact with him, and his communication device, The Ark of the Covenant

It's primary function was for God to communicate with Moses.

A physical product that enabled Moses to communicate directly with Yahweh (you know, he made the Earth, man and everything in the entire Universe, omnipotent too, but he needed Moses to make a telephone so he could call collect).

[edit on 20-6-2006 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
hi mike its kairan lol

i like that theory ive never really fort of it that way before but i think it makes alot of sense lol

more things like this in the future.

kai

Dae

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapooseS4
I too like your theory, however the “as we only currently use roughly 10.7% of our brains..” comment is wrong. That’s just a myth.

Oh Im glad someone else brought this up, 'cos it does my head in

I think I know where that myth comes from. Ive been reading The Master Key system

1. At least ninety per cent of our mental life is subconscious, so that those who fail to make use of this mental power live within very narrow limits.

When I read that, I was like "oooh thats where that myth comes from!". It states that 90% of our mind is subconscious... I can see how subconscious turned into brain, easier to say lol

Anyway, to the OP, nice theory!
Not my cup of tea though.

Originally posted by Enkidu
I don't know, man. I think the theory needs more Jesus in it.

LOL and oh my, I love the avatar!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I've actually heard these theory in Historychannel, it was shown a few years back.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Our next step of evolution givin that we are a technologically advanced species is that of a merging between us and our technology. Our next natural course of evolution will not be a biological one it will be forced as we progress into a new age of technological and biological unification.

Think about it this way we are already dependant on our technology and connecting with one another through electronic communication.... Instead of using technology to our benifit we will work with them in perfect harmony. This is the next logical step for humanity to take. We have already begun the transition into a new age with the emrgence of the home computer along with the internet among other things such as cybernetics etc. I predict that within the next 45 to 65 years society will be unreckognizable and that future humans will not even understand how we functioned in th last century.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That is the point I was trying to make. The odds that we will physically evolve that much before we reach that kind of technology is almost zero. I cannot imagine any possible scenario in which it will take us millions of years to develop the technology for time and space travel. It would however, take millions and millions of years for us to physically evolve in to what we now think of as greys.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Mate forget evolution I have personally spent 20 years studying it, to tune you into a few aspect's of it that you probably wont get exposed to without extensive research just look up Coelecanth in google and see that up until the latter part of the 20th century it was extinct for 50 million years. Then some French Sap's pull one up in a fishing boat and guess what ??? they are absolutely identical to the fossil's in museums without one miniscule difference (minus the flesh). Then I would like to point you in the direction of the Flagella, look at its elemental parts and you will see that its an electric motor with an irreducibility of components, which means without any of the 33 or so components this little motor wont work so to evolve from a single part of the motor into a fully functioning motor is like saying that planting a leaf will grow into a tree.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That is exactly what I was attempting to relate to the others on this thread who agree with this theory. We are NOT going to evolve into greys. I don't think we are going to evolve any further than we have now. Evolution for human beings is dead, finished. It's an intersting theory, but an impossible one I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
That is exactly what I was attempting to relate to the others on this thread who agree with this theory. We are NOT going to evolve into greys. I don't think we are going to evolve any further than we have now. Evolution for human beings is dead, finished. It's an intersting theory, but an impossible one I'm afraid.

I agree, evolution is brought on by environmental conditions and climatic change. As we can manipulate using technology most of these ideologies that surround us in day to day living, evolution is going to lay dormant for some time.

The only evolution that may continue is that of a spiritual and mental nature...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The next evolutionary cycle will be in artificial intelligence. You will see computers and robots in the next 20 years that will do amazing things. All on their own no less.

Then you will have some nut trying to combine human biology with machine. I don't doubt somebody trying to mount a human head on a future robotic body.

If you check news from Microsoft, they are just coming out with their robotic OS. There is also a new robot (in the form of a baby dinosaur) coming out that has fairly advanced artificial intelligence. Check out PC mag online.

I am also of the opinion that left alone; humans will retain their form with minor changes such as the teeth that I mentioned in my last post. Possibly babies born minus the appendices, things of this nature.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
They have already created a brain interface machine that can control robotic hands this is just the first step. Naturally any technologically advanced race will work in uicen with their technology as opposed to just using it. Our minds will eventually all be interconnected. The first step in this process was the creation of the internet which has created a quasi global society.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Cool! So we will all be Borgs and just plug ourselves into the computer. I like that I HATE typing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join