It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivor:Pearl Islands

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This thread was started by the Colonel over on ATS.

This is the best Survivor so far.

Here's a link to the show info.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this back on. I saw it loast night and I was upset that Drake won. I don't care. I just want Osten gone. He is such a pussy. He was afraid of a pelican. He threw off the weight on his shoulders quicker than anyone---even spindley little girls! it was pathetic. Such an embarrassment ot black men.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yep, I thought of you then Colonel...and thought you must be burying your head in the covers, hehe...

Osten is bringing you guys down big time.... As one member put it, he wussed out to a skinny white girl and a pelican!

I loved the fact that the move to get rid of Rupert was squashed! Betcha blondie is runnin' scared now....

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm glad that girl withthe plan got dissed. Now, all they need to do is kick off that wise-ass blond guy (and Osten) and the show would be great.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hope that Blondie (can't remember his name) goes next show. Rupert is pissed off at him,if you saw the preview you'd know what I mean. Glad that Trish went she was a backstabber.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Screw Survivor. Bring back scripted television! The main reason I hate Survivor is because it caused the Clerks cartoon to get cancelled. That's a load of crap.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Clerks:The Animated Series sucked. The movie was great. Corporate/Media America saw it(the original movie) was a hit and wanted to milk it for what it was worth. You know what made the Clerks movie great? The sh_t they can't show on television. So go watch your Clerks:The Animated Series DVD and play with your Clerks:The Animated Series action figures.

I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilerating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
Dante

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Go Rupert !! Go Rupert !! Go Rupert !!

He's going to win.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I was glad to see Rupert get a bit of a reality check. He thinks that it is his tribe and his island. Jon and Trisha were right to try to get rid of him. That was their best chance. But that little brown haired chick has her nose so far up Rupert's ass she had to go and blow it for them. Oh and the part that really pissed me off is when the host asked her if she was afraid of being sent home and she says something like 'I know I am ain't going home, the person who is going home is the person who least expects it'. Seems to me that the person making that statement least expects to go home; I wish it was her. She is a pawn, and that is all. Simply a vote for Rupert to get what he wants.

The show is about winning $1,000,000, not about making friends. As long as his tribe isn't behind going to the merger, Rupert has this one in the bag.

True, if anyone deserves to win, it is probably Rupert. But he shouldn't be so cocky about it. In a real world situation it would be stupid to get rid of Rupert. But this is a game. It is not really surviving, the producers aren't going to let anyone starve to death and they know they will be getting off the island soon.

Rupert has a little too much power right now, and some people realized it, but I guess when you betray the king, you get eliminated. His little foot soldiers need to realize that there is only room for one person on the throne, if they want it to be them, they have to get rid of the big dog.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Too early to get rid of the strong though...he's been a major factor of almost every challenge they've won... Not to mention, he's a food provider... It's a little early to destroy tribal unity, and most realized that... That's why the plan failed...and Blondie's up #'s creek without a paddle, hehe....

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Go Rupert !! Go Rupert !! Go Rupert !!

He's going to win.

It's SURVIVOR in the canadian forest ? Or he is a cannibal and the others players msut escape him ?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well Colonel, you finally got your wish, Osten is gone. But what a big disappointment, I bet you are pretty pissed about the way he quit. The host was not too happy with him.

As for Rupert, I can't believe how pissed off he got. Man I wish he was voted off. He is a teen mentor? Talking about how he wants to pop Jon's head off. I am sure he would have hit him if it didn't mean getting kicked off the show. Great example for the teens.

It was kind of a neat twist with the way they brought back the outcasts. I just think that whoever gets voted back on will get voted off right away anyways. It would be pretty cool to see Burton back though, I wonder if he and Shawn can get something going together again. That would be interesting, they would have to get the blonde girl to go with them and vote Rupert off, I would love to see that.

yup...and Sandra still needs to go. She hasn't shown me that she is valuable but she can sure run her mouth, Rupert's little lap dog...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Damn, I missed it (dress rehearsal for a play)... Glad to see Osten gone though... I'll have to read the whole recap....

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yes, Osten is finally gone. What a punk, a disgrace to black people everywhere. Even the black girl on the show was ashamed of him. He acted like such a wipmp pn the show. He couldn't handle any of the challenges. He always gave up---faster than the women! And, he needed to be rescued from drowing.

This was just pathetic.

I hope he isn't invited to the final Live show but I hyope he is reviled in it.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Awesome show. Osten. I don't understand him. He's in better physical shape than anyone in ALL of the previous Survivor shows. Jeff was so pissed at his quitting. He basically told him that he wasted a space that someone who wanted to be there could have had. That guy will have a hard time back in the real world. Would you give him a job if you were an employer. "Osten..I see you were on Survivor a few years ago...weren't you the one who gave up? Mmmm...I don't think you'll be getting the job."

The Outcasts are great. Did you catch what skinny boy had written on his headband? Die Jerks!!
No hard feelings there huh'? Even if two Outcasts do come back...they are going to be voted out as soon as they lose immunity.

Colonel...in my eyes. Osten was just another man. Not Black..not white...just a quitter.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I understand your sentiments but, he still was representing the black community---like it or not and he failed. I think he will be ostracized in the real world.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yep, then again, Survivor doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to picking blacks who will represent well.... Maybe next season, they will do so? I vote for Colonel! I bet he'd represent well, and be entertaining to boot!
Good luck on the auditions Colonel!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, then again, Survivor doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to picking blacks who will represent well.... Maybe next season, they will do so? I vote for Colonel! I bet he'd represent well, and be entertaining to boot!
Good luck on the auditions Colonel!!!

There was one black guy from New York. I think he had short deadlocks. He was kinda militant. I liked him. he was cool.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember him...he didn't do too bad...just not that much character, so he wasn't on screen much...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Haha! Burton goes bye bye!!! and Jon is next!

Woo hoo!!!

Go Sandra, Go Sandra!!!

It pretty much looked like Jon had it sewn up after Rupert got the boot (
), but at least the women finally got their damned wits about them.... Neither Jon nor Burton should have gotten that far anyways...

Only think that will mess it up is if Jon gets immunity (unlikely at best...but could happen)...

I'm guessing Sandra and Dara as the final two, with Sandra going all the way!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join