It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi replacement: Killed....already. Next!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[Edited out. Enough]

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Astyanax]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Originally posted by Souljah

Still Remember HADITHA?

Haditha is still to be proven, there is as much evidence that it was an agenda driven set up than there was a massacre. I wont condemn those Marines until they are proven guilty in a court of law. But of course its quite convenient for you to just assume their guilt....

REPLY: I chose long ago to "Deny Ignorance" and hit the 'ol "ignore" button on Souljah, because no amount of facts would sway him from his rants. It was kind of funny at first, but got very old very quickly.

For what it's worth, the Haditha thing is very suspect, and I believe it will be proved to be lies. Having some experience at hand, the shell casings on the floor look to be from AK47 rounds. There was another event not long ago which was very similar, but turned out to be insurgents who had killed civilians, then took photos with coalition forces in the area. Also, the guy who took the video has a shaky past.

Oh.... "reaching room temperature" would be a more humane description.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by zappafan1]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Anyone wanting to withdraw and leave the innocent citizens to face this on their own are also guilty of supporting these sick twisted people. You are the true racists. You are clearly comfortable with taking an action that will lead to countless deaths of innocent people. Sit at home and spew your hatred and promote anarchy. It’s what you do best. Leave the difficult things in life to the good people of this world to do for you so you can sit on your backsides and spew hatred without worrying about someone kicking in your door.

well put.. Another thing I love is how quickly the US loses support just because a bad president was elected. So just because other people voted in bush i dont deserve to live as an American? America made a mistake but should we accept extremist Muslims and forget about the fact that we have to fix what we started? Keep nailing the leaders, not for Bush's sake, but for the sake of a free world devoid of religious extremists..

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1

Now I read this as:
The NEXT guy to fill Zarqawi's shoes is Abu Ayyub al-Masri....
.......................................................Abu Ayyub al-Masri is still alive??

On this evening's news (CNN) I understood them to say that the 'new guy' was personally responsible for the two soldiers' deaths.....as in by his own hand. Anyone else catch that?

al-Masri...AKA: al-Muhajir (the Immigrant)

was still alive as of 06-14-06, according to Jihad internet sites...
and this report 'Infidels will fall back' ::
www.ynetnews.com...

where the leader of AQ-in-Iraq, says the beheadings & suicide bombings will continue, Shiites wil be targeted, also the Kufar(infidels), the apostates, the crusader enemy, the US...et al.

i think different news sources use the terms 'leadership', 'senior members' of AQ
in a rather loose way and a confusing way...(i reckon to impress the reader that their news is the cutting edge...and the names they report on are the inside line)
= at least thats my perspective

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Go to www.davegaubatz.com to see the real truth about WMD, Dave Gaubatz

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think they'd be better off entering a spirtual blog

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Anyone wanting to withdraw and leave the innocent citizens to face this on their own are also guilty of supporting these sick twisted people. You are the true racists.

Jesus H Christ... Do you have any idea about who is fighting who in Iraq? From your comment, it appears that you have a comfortably simple picture of innocent Iraqis besieged by faceless (like in the movies) thugs that commit irrational acts of violence against them. Well.. You are right when it comes to the isignificant leader such as Al-Zarqawi -- a pathological murderer and a head of what amount to a cult. It was estimated as about 5% of "bad guys".

However, the majority of killings is done by Sunnis and Shia, who have families and sometimes jobs, and who are the Iraqi people. They are not external force, they conduct a guerilla warfare against each other to try and secure their sectarian and ethnic based interests. You can call them sick and twisted but that's the reality of the civil war. I haven't heard of a civil war that wasn't sick and twisted.

Truth is, Pandora's box is open and the US can only be that much effective in controlling the struggle. It's not really. Do we want to be permanent actors in this civil war and crash test dummies for the Sunni and Shia bombmakers? Hell no.

You are clearly comfortable with taking an action that will lead to countless deaths of innocent people.

Let me ask if you were in favor of the invasion into Iraq? Did you feel comfortable with taking an action that would certainly lead to countless deaths of innocent people?

Sit at home and spew your hatred and promote anarchy. It’s what you do best.

You, on other hand, should feel free to stay at home and enjoy your ignorance of the scale and complexity of events in Iraq, which you reduced to "good Iraqis vs thugs and we should help the good guys". It's probably a lot easier to not read and think, and watch the Faux News instead.

Leave the difficult things in life to the good people of this world to do for you so you can sit on your backsides and spew hatred without worrying about someone kicking in your door.

You are right, given the latest developments in our laws, they won't kick in my door -- they just knock it down and enter without announcing themselves. So I don't have to worry about them kicking first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join