It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History repeats itself: Therefore, we may be able to stop the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If you look into the past, often times you see that many different events correspond to that of things that happen in more recent times. This is history repeating itself.

OK. I'm going to spare you all the filling and just get straight to the point.

In about the 12th century, the Knights Templar had unprecidented power in Europe. They came back from the Middle East with some mysterious treasure that convinced the Catholic Church to give them this power. They eventually became more powerful than the Church itself, and this was seen as a problem. So, they were hunted down and erradicated. Only a few survived, and hence, their power was lost.

On to the 18th century. The United States of America has declared it's independance. What we didn't know was what we brought with us from Europe. Something that would threaten our freedom. Rumored to be partially the descendants of the Knights Templar, they called themselves the Freemasons. Same situation. They became so powerful that they threatened the ruling power: our government. Again, they were practically wiped off the face of the Earth.

My question to you is this:
Can we do it again?

I have an idea that there is hope, but is the third time the charm?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ever thought the NWO keeps sacrificing pawns who believe they're now castle or bishop? if so, why wouldn't the real NWO look like several clamshells around an unknown core.

You're right, though, we can stop the NWO.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The Catholic Church itself has become a pawn of the "Illuminati", Freemason, Reptilian agenda for quite some time now. The so called satan worshippers are nothing more than reptilians dressed in hoods and what they might do to humans? We have superior numbers and telekinetic powers whereas they have none (Greys don't either). That's why they need humans because we still have the spark of the divine. They have lost their spiritual connection even though they live in the 4th dimension. I am not suggesting they're soulless, but their creations (The Animus?) will have some use for the zoo we call spaceship Earth...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Kind of sounds like the plot behind the film National Treasure to me...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
they have been unable to take over the world for the last um century or so. why even worry about trying to stop them.

better, one of us should come up with a plan that works and we could be the new leader of the NWO.

bunch of inept boobs if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I never suggested I was afraid of them, we will definately win if they plan on attacking. It may however take a polar shift or some catastrophic disaster to rid the planet of these creatures. We'll see what happens and hope for the best of course

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
they don't exist so there's no need to even contemplate an attack.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
they don't exist so there's no need to even contemplate an attack.

...Question:
Why are you even on this site?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
...Question:
Why are you even on this site?

to learn how to avoid being taken when the shape shifters come

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Shapeshifters.............I like that song, but, are the "reptilians" or grey's infitrating our world, or have they already ...???

top topics

join