It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subliminal message in MY POSTER!!? >_<

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
3 years this # has been on my wall and i havnt noticed
my gf was laying on my bed on a strange angle (dont ask) and noticed it

well here it is, its pritty large but worth it

and heres the link for the explanation... you might have to see this one to get it...

members.optushome.com.au...

anyway i know that # is in like every add banner you see etc... lucky i dont watch to much if any tv

herers another one www.subliminalsex.com...

dont feel like a dumbass if you dont see it cause i couldnt see any of them at first

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah, that "sex" one...
I saw that in, I think it was a David Icke book.
The wierd thing is, I noticed it right away.
I guess, some are a little more obvious than others.
The "car" one...that's pretty cool.
Although I'm not a bit suprised.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah, not surprising at all, if you look hard enough you can find those in just about everything. It's kind of creepy to think about all the things people may be pushing right under our noses if we don't pay attention.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I got my first dose of subliminals when I was about 12 or 13.
In 8th grade art class, one of our projects was to draw (and colour) our own home-made (made up) album covers.
I thought this might be a good chance to test out what I had learned.
I drew a graphic image of a demonic hand holding a human brain (with the eyeballs and partial spinal column still attached) dripping with blood.
In the beginning stages of the project, my teacher said it was too gross and too graphic for a junior-high project, I asked (very politely) if I may continue and I was sure that they would like the finished product.
My teacher reluctantly aggreed.
I created the background of the picture, which consisted of simple green coloured tiles (a la Motley Crues Dr. Feelgood) that had some cracks in them.
But, in the cracks, I included the letters S E X.
I got an A+ on the project.
My teacher couldn't understand why he liked it so much, considering it being so graphic and violent, but he really liked it none-the-less.
No one in my class actually caught on to it either, but they all really liked it.
Funny how these things work.
(I wish I had it to post on this site, but that was about 15 years (give or take) ago and I'm sure that the school has thrown it out by now.)
But, if I can get a hold of it, I'll definitely post it.

top topics

join