It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over my mates ranch!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hey guys its me again

this time i have some genuine evidence, i was talking to this australian guy on msn, sum pilot dude hu i used to play online games with, and owns this ranch... well, he has this kick ass digicam he taked pictures with, n he happened to take this one, he only noticed what looks like a possible ufo , after he got the photos back. plus it isnt not a plane because planes aint aloud over his ranch, n it dont look like a plane if u zoom in a bit.

so yeah take a look at that...notice the thing in the air, it looks like a spec on the lense but insists it isnt, n if u can zoom in on the pic it looks more and more confincing, it is kinda disc shaped...so yeah have a look n tell me what u think.

cheers

[edit on 20-6-2006 by kairan]

[edit on 20-6-2006 by kairan]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Very interesting. It's hard to tell much from the picture where it's so far back. That's one of the better qualities though in its case for authenticity. You usually see them so close up when people attempt to fake them. Either way it's still hard to judge. Nice looking picture either way though.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, I'm certainly convinced.

I just don't know what I'm convinced of.

Nice shot of the scenery, though

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Slow down there buddy!

Obviously there is going to be some question as to the authenticity of the picture. You didn't honestly expect everyone to get on here and congratulate you for proving aliens exist to the whole world did you?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sorry to hijack the thread but I went to an Airshow this Sunday and took some photos

Heres one I shot where two black dots are in the sky, too high to be birds (Both above the Jet with one slightly to the right). They dont appear on any of the other photos so they couldnt be specs of dust.

But anyway the 'object' like my two are too far away to prove their authenticity. In reality it could be absolutely anything...

[edit on 20-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Interesting. True those are barely visible dots, but it makes you wonder, what else could it be at that height? Nice photo.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Interesting. True those are barely visible dots, but it makes you wonder, what else could it be at that height? Nice photo.

Well, for starters, maybe two more dots...

They all have detail around them, but it's probably just jpeg artifacts (check the plane).

Kairan's shot is quite clean, by comparison; the jpeg compression is excellent. Because of the near-perfect symmetry in kairan's friend's image, and the fact that it doesn't seem to exhibit the "halo" effect seen in some other areas of the picture, I'm wondering if, due to the sensitivity and quality of the newest batch of image sensors, we're starting to see quantum-scale effects in some of these pictures (ie, cosmic rays with just enough punch to shake loose 100k electrons or so, or the odd disintegrating atom).

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah i'm friends with the author of this post, the Austriallian pilot has over 1000 hours flight experience, in his spare time he is a professional photographer .. hey, who wouldn't be with that type of scenery around .. He also knows that there are no flight paths over his ranch..

I questioned him about the photo after he frist sent it to me .. after zooming in i questioned him about it being a spec of dust etc .. he reasured me that there was no possible way it could be a spec of dust .. and seemed almost offended that i had claimed his lense to be even the slightest bit dirty ..

he has one of those big a** sheild protectors extending from the lense ..

I am not saying that it isn't a spec of dust .. as it stands .. it is purely a UO (Untidentified Object) or a UFO ...

Hard to decide eh ..

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hmm...that's something to think about. It'll be interesting to see what kinds of photos we beging seeing in the future. If what you mentioned is in fact the case, we may see a lot more pictures that show things like that (or don't for that matter) There are so many factors that go into something like this it's hard to judge by looking at a picture that has been taken, uploaded, and viewed over the internet.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey, kolo_heights, it wasn't this airshow, was it?
UFO PICTURED IN CARNIVAL FLYPAST
(Credit goes to UFO UpDates - Toronto and virtuallystrange.net)
What ever it is, methinks it's contagious

Originally posted by nyk537
...we may see a lot more pictures that show things like that (or don't for that matter)

You hit that one right on. Wow, that was fast!

(edit: stupid clumsy mouse-fingers)
[edit on 20-6-2006 by rand]

[edit on 20-6-2006 by rand]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
still it could easly be an airplane really far away

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
rand,

I was at the airshow in Palm Bay, Margate, Kent.

I've continued to scan my pictures and came across this one. Again theres many anomalies across the skyline.

Take them with a pinch of salt, its most probably a defect with my camera. The anomaly in the bottom right hand corner (just above the sea level) is the most defined.

I've scanned most of the picture and some of the anomalies in the sky seem to appear in more than one.

The originals are 2272 x 1704, the internet image hoster makes them smaller, thus probably affects compression...

[edit on 20-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can definately something in the initial posted pic's, just can't say for sure what they are though. As for the other pic's of the airshow, same thing goes. Nice pic's none the less, just not earth shattering.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
hi , a couple of quick questions :

the picure was taken with :

this kick ass digicam

can your friend forward the unedited origional image , via email for further analysis ?

my camera is a lowly KODAK DX6490 - hardly kickass , but it does take 2304 * 1728 pixel images , of > 1.2Mb file size

so looking at the image layout and file size -- i get the impression that at bare minimum it has been cropped to landscape format [ unless the camera can take pictures @ that aspect ratio ] and comprssed down to 187kb for ease of upload

neither of these are helpfull for photo analysis .

second : can you explain this

plus it isnt not a plane because planes aint aloud over his ranch

i am unfamiliar with australian aviation regulations -- and would like to know :

by what authority aircraft are prohibited from flying over the ranch

if they are indeed not allowed -- can you cite the NOTAM or air exclusion order that covers the ranch ??

here [ UK ] private properties cannot just " ban " aircraft from overflying them on the sole authority of the owner

it would take too long to list all the exceptions --- but for saftey and noise reasons -- there are severe restrictions on flying < 500 feet over residential properties , and many areas require permission to fly @ certain altitdes , or they are banned altogether @ lo level

but only certain miliary / govt areas have blanket unlimited ceiling , no fly zones

even MOD ranges and bases often only have a 10000 feet exclusion order [ unless they are an artillery or air defence artillery range ]

it has just occured to me that the ranch may be adjacent to a military facility , that has a larger exclusion zone than its land boundaries -- if so , please cite the details , location , etc etc

thats all for now

APE OUT

top topics

join