It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello all! I'm fairly new here and I have this question and I was hoping that someone would be able to help me out.

I had this dream a while back, though I can remember it as if I dreamt it up last night. In the dream I was a while orb and I was chasing another white orb. I remember in the dream that I, as an orb, was flying and playing with another orb, almost like tag. There were no words spoken, yet I felt this feeling of complete happiness and contentment. I do remember being able to see the land as we were flying. The land was made up of lush green plants and flowers. So my question is, does anyone think that I could have gone to heaven and possibly 'played' with a spirit of a deceased family member? I know it sounds a little far fetched maybe
I do realize that you, in most cases, have to be dead to go to heaven, so my guess on the whole thing probably doesn't make much sense. Anyone have any input??

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i believe you could have separated mind from body and then possibly a spirit came to help you back to your body...or it could have been jupe of threads are very touchyst another dream these threads are very iffy ibelieve it is for you to decide if it was truelly a spiritual experience or not...good luck!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexis_Rose
Hello all! I'm fairly new here and I have this question and I was hoping that someone would be able to help me out.

I had this dream a while back, though I can remember it as if I dreamt it up last night. In the dream I was a while orb and I was chasing another white orb. I remember in the dream that I, as an orb, was flying and playing with another orb, almost like tag. There were no words spoken, yet I felt this feeling of complete happiness and contentment. I do remember being able to see the land as we were flying. The land was made up of lush green plants and flowers. So my question is, does anyone think that I could have gone to heaven and possibly 'played' with a spirit of a deceased family member? I know it sounds a little far fetched maybe
I do realize that you, in most cases, have to be dead to go to heaven, so my guess on the whole thing probably doesn't make much sense. Anyone have any input??

this is very typical of being conscious of your soul doing its thing while your sleeping

What do you think your soul does when your asleep?
Your soul needs sleep. Needs to 'dream'..and more importantly needs to catch up with other souls for the higher working of our trivial lives.
You must have woken up feeling fantastic! good for you! You do that every night but it is very rarely you will be conscious of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Generaly speaking, when you are visited by a deseased loved one - you know who it is and what the message was )sometimes this message is a feeling of piece etc).

So if you didn't know apon waking exactly who you were visisting with - I'd say no, you weren't visiting with a loved one.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
what i find most interesting is that you thought about this being heven,

I really feel that you have so much love for the person that passed,

you may never no the reason you experienced this..but the fact that you did and that you remember this and that it effected you enough to post it...i would say is a gift within its self,

who knows, dream, spriit,heven, but Remember it for the reasons you do,

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks for responding guys!!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How can you guys be so confident in your your posts about spirits and heaven and things like that. How are you so sure that we have souls, or if there is a heaven. Sorry to burst anyones bubble but I'd just like to see some proof.

Back to the dreaming:

I think that is way cool that you had that dream Alexis. I try to record all my dreams and I have never dreamth something this strange. I am always in my own body, or at least watching someone human. This is very interesting and I'd like to learn more.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellfish
How can you guys be so confident in your your posts about spirits and heaven and things like that. How are you so sure that we have souls, or if there is a heaven. Sorry to burst anyones bubble but I'd just like to see some proof.

Hey HFish. I don't think I'd believe any proof a person could show me if I hadn't just lived a life feeling and seeing and smelling and knowing for myself. I'm a pretty logical and rational thinker, although lead by the heart. So for me, I'm sure that there is no proof out there really - no proof other than actauly experiencing these things for myself.

For that reason, I never even try to proove anything anymore. I just wait, and opportunities give themselves for people to need explinations or reason behind things that happen - and that is the only proof I can give. Otherwise, it would be nothing more than stories of my experiences... and without personaly knowing me and the family I come from - there really isn't a reason to believe you know?

But I am greatful to have the expereinces and the proof given to me. Very greatful. I know I wouldn't believe if I hadn't been given these things.

Angela

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wow...very well said Angela

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexis_Rose

Well, 'heaven' is just the 'other side'. And we are dead here, life exists over there.

What it actually meant, for you, personally, I can not know. But I do know that it was a gift to you from God and those who love you. It was for peace in your heart and comfort in your mind.

Just treasure it and don't over-analyze. That way you will remain open and it will happen again. Defining it will prevent it....

This I say from personal experience.
Dreams are not 'unreal'--they are 'all real.'

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Maybe you have watched too many commercials on T.V.

Now the white orbs could represent the cold ping-pong balls
that escape from the refrigerator when the door is left open.

As one of them, you had to leave the cold, dead confines of
tragedy, make your way through the house to the screen door,
where you and your fellow orbs sail out to the lush, green, warm
sunlight of re-newed life.
Heaven, maybe.
Heavenly, absolutely. Because you are with other orbs that care
for you and love you.

You begin to thaw. To feel good again. To understand.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
lol...Yeah I agree...sort of. That dream could represent anything...It doesn't have to be a sign from god. It can be whatever you mind whats it to be. And all these other experiences...it seems that there could be a logical explanation for all of it but...I guess I will just have to have an experience like to to realize how great it is. I am happy for anyone who has, is having, or will have one.

**Did anyone catch that special on the discovery channel about oobe? I missed it but I heard that they put a seris of digits on top of a book case that was about 8 feet high and the 3 participants went to sleep and when the awoke...they could all say the numbers. Pretty neat stuff. May be some actually evidence instead of just someones word. Not saying your a liar Angela I'm just ignorant.

new topics

top topics

join