It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion And Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thank you all for your time. Forgive me if I am being over skeptical, however it strikes me as purely shocking that an educational leader that blesses the bombing of innocents is now free in Indonesia while a young lady is rotting in a cell thanks to being busted for a bag of weed that would have stunk out all the terminals (if you know what skunk smells like you would know there is no way of not smelling it a mile away) while the government refused to reveal the facts which included there was an investigation into drug smuggling between terminals, and is now taking his stage to dictate to our nation that our leader (as weak as piss as he is) should convert to the Islam religion in order to save his soul. As an Australian I am disgusted that we have allowed religion and terrorism into our shores to dictate how we view our fellow Australians. LET THIS BE KNOWN. On any given day, I will catch a bus with Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, African, Lebanese, Greek, Italian, Russian, Polish, you name it, but the last thing I need to worry about is some IDIOT taking on the belief that a persons PERSONAL choice of the God they wish to accept in their heart is willing to guide them to kill. If you do not wish to live in a land of freedom, please return to your homeland. Nothing could be easier. Australia is one of the last countries that shall tolerate all beliefs, however the line is becoming thin. Should your beliefs conflict with the majority of the nation that you live in, by all means you are more than welcome to express this belief. However, as you wander down a crime free street, and cook a beautiful dinner for your family, please unerstand there is nothing to gain but a flaf pole of stupidity should you wish to attack a free lifestyle while you live here. If you truly believe that your God wishes you not to be with such evil followers, please understand that technology has and does allow you to fly away back to the land of your origin. After all, should your God be so willing to look after your soul, surely there is nothing wrong with returning to your mainlaind and loving the life that your politics and religion has created for your children? I mean no disrespect, infact I am confused. Willing to kill innocents for a God that has left you to flee to a nation of evil people? You are free... return to give your children the beautiful life your views are strong to defend..after all.. why dance with the devil when you can return to a land where you can teach your child how to shoot rather than teach them that they should wear a helmet when they learn to skate board.... the day we as a nation can sit back and send our troops off to a war against terrorism while a confirmed terrorist is released and sending messages to our government is the day that we will have to sit back and say ... yeah... we are bang smack in the middle of a Muslim area... let's just make them rich and bow down when they dicatate....I respect your politics and religion.... please.... just tap my shoulder before you hurt....

new topics

join