It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Missile Launch Observation Organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here is what I have come away with regarding the June 19th prediction and North Korea.

North Korea has fueled up a missile. Or they pretended to fuel it up but really didnt. Who knows?

It apprears to be a 2 stage rocket. If true, it could have the capacity to reach the western portions of the US.

There is no indication of a nuclear warhead on the rocket.

I havent heard anything about a rapid buildup of North Korean military forces which would obviously be needed if they planned to fire a missile at an opponent.

Odds are, its one of two things. They are either playing games with the US as they pretend to fuel up their rocket or they intend to execute a launch test of their capability.

From what I have read, the rocket can sit on the pad all fueled up for about 30 days. If they really did fuel it up.

If there is a launch, the US has hinted that we may try to intercept it, regardless of its intent.

That would put the ball back in North Korea's court.

My personal opinion; dont sit on the edge of your seat waiting for a launch. We'll know in short time (within a few weeks) were all of this is going.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I expect there to be a launch.

If they deem the test a success, the U.S. will be detered from taking any sort of military action against them in the future.

It doesn't matter if they can put a nuke on it or not - you wouldn't be president very long if you took actions against N.K. that resulted in S.F. getting bombed, regardless if it's chemical, bio, conventional or a nuke.

The only way I see this backing firing is if the U.S. manages to intercept it.

Otherwise is a smart play by 'ole crazy eyes.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
N.Korea is probably taunting the U.S into a war. why not let the U.S start the war since they already warn Iran.

U.S already look like the trouble maker, why not make them look more then a trouble maker

[edit on 20-6-2006 by IspyU]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To the OP, how come you started a new thread?? This should have been posted on the current and very active thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
All this hopping around is making my head spin

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ispy how can you say that? NK is a secret world where no one is allowed to see the outside world and if you do, your killed for it. I support war against NK but i think the ground war would be horrid to U.S. troops (look at the first Korea). if NK was a war it would be an airwar at night with stealth bombers which would quickly end the secret society

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Swatman]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Jen beat me to it. This topic is being covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add to the discussion there.

Closed.

top topics

join