It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about penis size...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've never felt bad or concerned about the size of mine.

I went metric years ago.

Go ahead, make yourself feel better:
mason.gmu.edu...

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
aarrhhhh sharks, this thread was getting so funny... if only there was an adult corner where kids do not get access into. That will be cool. (sigh)

I was thinking the same thing, that is a great idea.

Rasobasi, I wasn't attacking you, I was poking fun in jest in hopes we'd all have a laugh, I apologize if you found it offensive.

Anyways, each person is unique therefore every size and shape should be admired and respected. That goes for everything about a person, not just their member size.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Rasobasi, I wasn't attacking you, I was poking fun in jest in hopes we'd all have a laugh, I apologize if you found it offensive.

No offense taken at all actually. I knew it was meant to be in good fun. I was hoping that my response would be taken as such as well. (Sometimes funny doesn't come accross as well as I'd like) Maybe that's why I can't get a girl, because we all know it's not because of....ahem

back on topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If black men's penises are, on average, larger than white men's, does that mean black women's vagina's are, on average, "bigger" than white female's?

Before you think, "OMGZ!!11!2!!! He's racist!", I'm actually not racist at all.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
If black men's penises are, on average, larger than white men's, does that mean black women's vagina's are, on average, "bigger" than white female's?

Before you think, "OMGZ!!11!2!!! He's racist!", I'm actually not racist at all.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by xeroxed88]

I wouldn't have thought you were racist for asking that. It is a logical scientific question. yet has it been proven that black men are larger on average?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
(Mod edit: We'd better leave that one in the locker room. --Majic)

APOLOGIES !!!!!!!!!!!
[edit on 7/11/2006 by Majic]

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Family Matters

Sorry. I know this is a matter of huge concern to some members, but we need to be mindful of the T&C, including this:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Technically, this is all sexually oriented, and we do try to keep ATS/PTS/BTS as family-friendly as possible.

Of course we try to be relaxed on BTS, but if we keep going, I think we're going to get in trouble.

So I'm closing this thread, and leaving the rest to our imaginations.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join