It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mexican Drug Cartels Take Over U.S. Cities ???

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
this is a disturbing report of how the mexican drug cartels are buying U.S. polititians with drug money...WoW!!


Mexican drug cartels operating in cities in the U.S. are buying up legitimate businesses to launder money and using some of the proceeds to win local mayoral and city council seats for politicians who can shape the policies and personnel decisions of their police forces, according to Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., who has led the fight to secure the U.S.-Mexico border and enforce the nation's immigration laws.


this is evidence that america has lost it's way in the political arena and cannot see that disaster looms on the horizion for us if we continue on this path of self-destruction, a comparison in the article is made between the U.S. and the fall of rome


English historian Edward Gibbon, in penning his classic "The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" (ironically published in the year America's Founding Fathers declared independence from Great Britain), theorized that Rome fell because it rotted from within. It succumbed to barbarian invasions because of a loss of civic virtue, its citizens became lazy and soft, hiring barbarian mercenaries to defend the empire because they were unwilling to defend it themselves



Tancredo says America is following in the tragic footsteps of Rome.


this is a sad comparison of two great nations that could have stopped thier demise if they had only recognized the impending doom beforehand


www.worldnetdaily.com...




posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

How will President Bush react to Mexican drug cartels taking over U.S. cities?

27% - He'll do what he usually does. Absolutely nothing
22% - He'll pay lip service to the issue, but do nothing to solve it
14% - He'll consult his New World Order advisers for advice




I forgot this little snipet of info also


[edit on 20-6-2006 by the_sentinal]



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What's your point? All of a sudden since when is money not acceptable currency in running a city?

Now, Donald Trump doesn't use drug money, but he sure as heck profits from the addictive habits of people pulling slot machine levers and gambling to keep things going for him. Not to mention the drug commonly known as greed that fuels a real estate magnate's billion dollar businesses.

Yes, drug dealing is against the law. But if you are going to offer such fine examples of business ethics as the many slash and burn billionaires that abound in this country (not necessarily pointing at the Donald here...), it is only a matter of time before avarice and opportunity present us all with the truly criminal elements in capitalism.

I'm willing to bet drug money actually runs whole countries in certain parts of the world, but I may be mistaken....


The thoroughly saddened,

Newtron



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25
What's your point? All of a sudden since when is money not acceptable currency in running a city?


Money passed around by violent criminals -- is not.


Now, Donald Trump doesn't use drug money, but he sure as heck profits from the addictive habits of people pulling slot machine levers and gambling to keep things going for him. Not to mention the drug commonly known as greed that fuels a real estate magnate's billion dollar businesses.


I don't like Donald but this paragraph of yours is so ideliastically blah, it's moot.


it is only a matter of time before avarice and opportunity present us all with the truly criminal elements in capitalism.


One thing at a time, commanante Che. How about we rid ourselves of ciminals first, who corrupt the police?


I'm willing to bet drug money actually runs whole countries in certain parts of the world, but I may be mistaken....


It's irrelevant whether you are mistaken or not. I don't want drug money to run my country, which is US of A.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is relevant. Cause and effect.

Take out the higher order on the food chain, with the food chain being the capitalists who cause the problems, and you won't invite scavengers. The drug cartels are feeding off of the remains of what the larger capitalist American vultures left behind. Please don't try to claim that this hasn't been happening or I will cite you chapter and verse from the book of Wal-Mart.

There. That is a definitive statement for anyone wishing not to read between the lines of my apparently way-too-thick sarcasm.

Second, being high and mighty in an instance where, if it is true (and this seems to be a gross exaggeration of fact) that whole cities are run by drug cartels, then being high and mighty about what can and can't be in this United States of America will not fix it. Period. Everyone is eligible for review, especially if they've had a hand in making the problem in the first place.

The question remains, not if this is happening, but who are the real players and how do we fix the problem. I don't know. I want to know and somehow I feel if I begin to ask too many more questions, I believe my credit rating may tumble for no reason or something else may happen to my financial well being. Perhaps that is the fear of many who are asking these questions?

Who do you go to then? Who is the equivalent of the Attorney General in things financial in this country? Last time I checked, Greenspan has checked out and the new guy got fitted for puppet strings like the rest of them.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

How will President Bush react to Mexican drug cartels taking over U.S. cities?

27% - He'll do what he usually does. Absolutely nothing
22% - He'll pay lip service to the issue, but do nothing to solve it
14% - He'll consult his New World Order advisers for advice


I forgot this little snipet of info also


Where did you get that from?


Also, the numbers only add up to 63%. What did the other 37% have to say?



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Who says we have not been invaded by a foreign power? It's pure out and out in my personal opinion an invasion. Buying politicians is no surprise to me at all.
Mr. Fox is not going to do anything to stop the drugs. Hell it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25I want to know and somehow I feel if I begin to ask too many more questions, I believe my credit rating may tumble for no reason or something else may happen to my financial well being. Perhaps that is the fear of many who are asking these questions?


Please take no offense, but this really does sound paranoid.

On the topic: I say decriminalize marijuana and redouble deportation efforts directed at illegals. Many gang members are here illegally. The heavy tax on the legal marijuana should be earmarked in large part to support police departments, so that the gangs are under pressure and outgunned. Conduct investigations about the money city officials receive. Cite any potentially drug related source.

These simple measures would seriously bring down the energy levels of the drug cartels.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Aelita, I totally agree with you. But not one of the political bozos on either side of the aisle are going to do ont thing about it. To bad though.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by the_sentinal

How will President Bush react to Mexican drug cartels taking over U.S. cities?

27% - He'll do what he usually does. Absolutely nothing
22% - He'll pay lip service to the issue, but do nothing to solve it
14% - He'll consult his New World Order advisers for advice


I forgot this little snipet of info also


Where did you get that from?


Also, the numbers only add up to 63%. What did the other 37% have to say?


mayby 37% had no opinion, the writer of this website is rather extreame but informative it is www.revlu.com it's a religious site so be ready for the negative feelings you may encounter. he never gave his source for these numbers so they may not be worth a dime



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join