It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has the Highest Interpretation of the Bible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Tamahu, how does Christ enter into your relatively esoteric knowledge of religions?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Tamahu, how does Christ enter into your relatively esoteric knowledge of religions?

Well, that was already explained HERE.

To sum it up, Christ is Love, Christ is the Solar Fire; the Creator, Preserver and Destroyer of the entire Cosmos.

Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva.

Dharmakaya, Samboghakaya, Nirmanakaya.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Etc., etc., etc.(He is found in all authentic religions)

It is taught that 'His' most beautiful atoms manifest through the Son(Chokmah), who is also the Goddess Sophia.

Christ is the Light(Ain Soph Aur) who springs forth from ALLAH(AIN/Ain Soph), the Original Black Man(Manas/Mind) who Was, Is and always Will Be; whether we're in the unmanifest darkness of the Great Cosmic Night, or the manifested Great Cosmic Day.

So, on the level of the Absolute, the Muslims say that Allah begot not a Son; because Allah is all there is.

The Christians say that Christ is the "Son of God", and this is also true relatively speaking.

"I and my Father are one."

- John 10:23

"Form is emptiness, emptiness is form." - The Buddha

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by Tamahu
Greetings dbrandt

According to Gnosis, that passage from John is referring to us(any Initiate) incarnating the energy of the Son(Chokmah), to create the Solar Astral Body(Hod), as to be free of the mechanical return to Samsara.

Thanks for writing, but I am astounded at what you wrote. Not that it seems to be something that makes sense, but astounded that satan has been able to twist the true meaning of what salvation is and repackage it in this form and to this degree and some believe it.

Sorry, but I can't show any "love" for what you wrote.

So I take it you fully comprehended what I wrote and quoted, and are sure that it is false?

At least giving me a philosophical refutation in favor of the exoteric doctrine, even if you haven't fully comprehended the Esoteric Christian doctrine within your Consciousness!

Not that I have either; but we start by studying, in the middle we practice, and in the end we comprehend(and still practice until all sentient beings are liberated from suffering!).

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Not that I have either; but we start by studying, in the middle we practice, and in the end we comprehend(and still practice until all sentient beings are liberated from suffering!).

Indeed! 'Til the last one be freed....

And then we'll dance--just like long ago on the other side of the red sea!!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Not that I have either; but we start by studying, in the middle we practice, and in the end we comprehend

OK so there are 2 choices that were made. You have chosen to study your path and pursue it and I have chosen to study mine and pursue it.

We both have to live with our choices.

Now I'll put mine into perspective. I need to go from point a to point b in a specified length of time or you're out of the game and lose. Kind of like an "AMAZING RACE".

There is a direct route I could take or there is another route. The second(other) route has you spending extra time, traveling out of your way to places that are using up valuable time, going places where you are getting false clues that lead you more out of your way.

I am choosing not to take that route

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
God is not impatient, dbrandt--He is not in a hurry. You tend to portray Him as limited in both time and means (both of which he is outside) and of a fixed amount of mercy; largely intolerant of the humans He created--despite the fact that He created them just the way He wanted to--for a good reason. When that good reason isn't understood, humans get impatient and worried and foist their urgency upon others.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Just about everything you say about God is contradicted in the bible. Now, please understand, I'm not saying my opinion and your opinion of God differs; I am saying that your claims are rarely supported by scripture. I point this out, again and again--you have not once shown otherwise and your stubbornness is dangerous to your own soul. You are convoluting your path needlessly and ignoring what your handbook says! It's a double edged sword, remember? Don't chop yourself up in your haste.

In your patience possess ye your souls. (Luke 21:19)

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
(James 1:3-4)

You also shouldn't think that it's a free ride, either. Grace means you have the chance to work things out--no longer banished from working in the vineyard. But you can't pick grapes until they're ripe and you've also got to have something to show when the owner of the vineyard comes to oversee the harvest.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
queenanne ... I'd give you a WATS .. but I'm all out for this month.
Nice to see and read your posts. The calm and loving Holy Spirit
is guiding you. Thanks for the great posts ...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
God is not impatient, dbrandt--He is not in a hurry. You tend to portray Him as limited in both time and means (both of which he is outside) and of a fixed amount of mercy; largely intolerant of the humans He created

No, that is what you twist my words into.

God has appointed a day of judgement Matthew12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

There are other verses telling us that God has a day appointed by which He will judge the world. God does have patience, He has been patient for the last 6000 years and from another perspective the last 2000 years.

Also The phrase fools rush in where angels fear to tread is not in the Bible.

To overlook that is not to tell the truth. To not let people know that, is not to show love. To say to someone don't worry if you don't follow Christ now maybe in 2 or 3 reincarnations you will or maybe it will take 7 or 20.

Reincarnation IS NOT in the Bible. So to let someone live and die outside of Christ and be eternally seperated from Him is to committ the ultimate form of hatred, and it shows that their well being is not a part of your concern.

While you cannot make someone accept what Christ has accomplished in their behalf, it must be told.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The formula is: the more we are in God, and the more that God is in us, the higher our interpretation of the Holy Bible.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great Tech:
possibly 'deeper' is more accurate than 'higher?'

FlyersFan:

I've been wondering where you've been! Good to see your posts, too!

dbrandt:
Whatever you say...I'm wearied of the subject.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
queenannie38, I would say a combination of higher and deeper: seeing the upper regions of heaven and seeing the pit.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
queenannie38, what is the difference between a higher versus a deeper interpretation of the Holy Bible? Is higher more godlike and deeper more humanlike? Glory to God in the highest...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join