It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys Lens Cover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've read theories and suggestions that the grey's black oval eyes are infact lens covers to their real eyes.

Let's postulate for a moment that aliens do exist and they wear black lens covers, what would be the purpose of these lens covers?

- Perhaps they are some wearable technology, maybe to view us physically or spirtually.
- They are a wearable technology which aids in analysing and recording specimens.
- Do to a reaction with ultra-violet rays they are forced to wear them to protect themselves on our planet.
- They are hiding something and dont want to reveal their true being. It's a human ideology that ones eyes are the window to their soul. Perhaps their real eyes are mutated humaniod thus hiding the fact they are/were human. Alternatively this could hide the fact that they are souless, thus artificial.

All sentinent beings on this planet wear some form of clothing and technology. Grey's having lens cover for their eyes might not be as far off the mark as one thinks.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well ive herd reoprts that at teh roswell crash a man (cant remeber who) toke the lense out of A dead ET's eye looked through and everything was as bright as day and it was the same with teh windows of the crashed craft,

So i say there used for night vison

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm new to the whole UFO study thing, so I could be off, but most all stories of Greys I hear they seem so robitic, maybe your idea that they are hiding the fact that they are artificial could be close.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
I've read theories and suggestions that the grey's black oval eyes are infact lens covers to their real eyes.

Assuming Greys are real, and they're not just some figment of somebody's imagination, and that they have big black, oval eyes, I would have to assume that the "lens covers" are in fact living creatures that live on the surface of their eyes and allow the Greys to see a wider range of the spectrum than is normally visible to humans, including some spectra that I assume we are unable to detect, including the one I assume is used by ghosts and spirits of the dead to interact with us.

Assuming.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You ask a good question. Even though I have been shown and told things this is not one I have been shown or told.

I have to agree with the one answer already given, night vision.

The Grey's work is mostly done in darkness this covering I would assume enables them to see better. Wasn't it said on a TV show with Corso that this lens is how they came upon discovering night vision opticals for our military (which gave us the advantage over other militaries.)

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A few people have made mention of the lens covers.

It was mentioned in several personal accounts of Roswell, if I remember correctly. It was also mentioned by Philip Corso in his book, The Day After Roswell. He stated that Night Vision technology came from reverse engineering of these lenses.

I shall have to remember where I read other accounts of the signifigance of the lenses, but there have been enough reports of the black eyes being lens covers that it does deserve some thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hey, now this is more like it-- i love threads like this.

if you ask me, if aliens ARE visiting earth, it seems more likely than not that they would want or need some means of filtering the rays of our foreign star... chances are great that Sol doesn't exactly replicate the conditions of their home-star (runner?), and is either too strong or too weak for their comfort.

one question, though-- why aren't the Greys often described as wearing some kind of breathing apparatus? if they can't see well using our light, then they probably can't breathe our air either... perhaps they have some manner of implanted or removable internal rebreather.

new topics

top topics

join