It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ways of the universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey all, I just felt like posting something I was pondering.

The question I asked myself is why would Greys be studying us? Of course an obvious reason would be to better understand the evolution of a race of people. Another would be to experiment on life and possibly create new life forms (hybrids) using both Human and Greys.

But could it be because they're dying?

I'm not saying that as they need us to survive. But take a look at the order of the universe. A planet is formed, life grows on it, life dies on it, it explodes or something happens, and in a couple million years it forms a new one.

It seems to be the natrual order of the universe. Something starts, it reaches it's peak, and dies.

Could the Greys be at their peak? Could they possibly be at their end, and are trying to create a new race to take their place?

Just something to ponder!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi,

theres a great discussion going on here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

some about the very question you ask in this thread...

come on over....

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice
The question I asked myself is why would Greys be studying us?

Show me some "Greys" and maybe I'll be able to come up with a good answer for you. I don't see any. Where are they? In people's imaginations? That's what it looks like to me. It looks like people have made these things up in their imaginations and now they've convinced themselves that they're real.

Unless you can provide evidence that "Greys" exist, then your question makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

The question I asked myself is why would Greys be studying us?

Show me some "Greys" and maybe I'll be able to come up with a good answer for you. I don't see any. Where are they? In people's imaginations? That's what it looks like to me. It looks like people have made these things up in their imaginations and now they've convinced themselves that they're real.

Unless you can provide evidence that "Greys" exist, then your question makes no sense.

Unless you can prove that they don't exist it leaves the topic wide open for discussion.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This question was assuming that Greys are real. Please don't turn this into a debate about their existence.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bramski
Unless you can prove that they don't exist it leaves the topic wide open for discussion.

Then I guess you don't understand that there's no way to logically prove a negative. Can you prove to me that you're not a murderer? How, by showing me all the people you haven't murdered? By reviewing all the murder cases and proving to me that someone else was responsible for all of them? Go ahead.

If someone is making a claim for the existence of something (for example, Greys), then it is up to them to provide the evidence and positive proof of its existence. Otherwise, why don't we all just debate about how many angels can fit on the head of a pin? It's a pointless exercise.

Anyway, there's your logic lesson for today. Glad I could help.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This question was assuming that Greys are real. Please don't turn this into a debate about their existence.

Well, why didn't you say so in the first place? In that case, assuming Greys are real, I suppose that they would be interested in us because our souls are made of a special element called "soulite," which can be used to power starships.

Assuming we have souls.
And assuming there's an element called "soulite."
And assuming there are starships.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well if we can simply assume....

Our souls are needed to power their personal video devices......

Human DNA happens to make perfect alien bathtub caulk......

Assuming 'greys' exist of course...

new topics

top topics

join