It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd things

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
ever since 4th grade very odd things happened i grew smarter

Yes, that is very odd indeed. Most people start to grow stupider after they pass fourth grade.

i was able to predict at most 1 day into the future

Supremely odd: most clairvoyants won't even get out of bed for a prediction less than seven days in advance.

every time i go into my house i sense some thing well ... odd

What you sense is your ability to predict less than one day into the future, of course. One is an odd number. It may just be the oddest number there is.

information of my religion pops into my head like how reincarnation happens and how it is linked with christianity.

You have been selected, unbeknownst to you, as a Conduit of Cosmic Disinformation. Don't fight it, just go with the flow. Make sure your chakras are turning smoothly; sesame oil helps (very popular in India); also avoid holding in waste gases, since the trapped flatus rises to the brain and causes interference.

Your Way Above Top Secret award is in the mail, just like my cheque.

thanks for contributing to the discussion... now why dont you go back to your little world and masturbate...ok? get yourself off cos your not getting anyone else off right now....

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
LOL

thats me ...

the above quote... um and where did I get that info? YOU!!!

Oh and thanks so much for helping (once again!)
AngelaLady...you are right....

...now WhiteTimer you mention protection in other ways...my kinesiologist told me to do what I have been doing??!! so totally confused now...running to the phone!!

The biggest problem for me was the amount of traffic and I could hardly function...so.....needed to block a lot of the noise...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You said something about protection / filtering energy/people.

I'd like to make a suggestion to you and anyone else that trys to filter out, block or throw back energy.
Energy is all around us and does indeed influance us all on many levels. Because throwing back or blocking 'bad' stuff coming our way only leaves it to continue to influance us, I've found that it's best to cleans it, not allow it to effect me, but not to pass it off.

Try to immagine a big funnel. Some people like to see inside them, with the bottom down of course... lol Some people see it going through them...

But the idea is that all negative, harmful, bad 'stuffs' will go right through that funnel just as CLEAN CLEAR WATER goes through a funnel. It simply ttravels right through, clean and clear like water.

I want to note, as I do every so often, that bad and negative - those words make us think of things that are harmful, not good, distructive, etc. Negative isn't nesassarily 'bad' when we are talking about energy itself. But, to convay the meaning ...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
You said something about protection / filtering energy/people.

I'd like to make a suggestion to you and anyone else that trys to filter out, block or throw back energy.
Energy is all around us and does indeed influance us all on many levels. Because throwing back or blocking 'bad' stuff coming our way only leaves it to continue to influance us, I've found that it's best to cleans it, not allow it to effect me, but not to pass it off.

Try to immagine a big funnel. Some people like to see inside them, with the bottom down of course... lol Some people see it going through them...

But the idea is that all negative, harmful, bad 'stuffs' will go right through that funnel just as CLEAN CLEAR WATER goes through a funnel. It simply ttravels right through, clean and clear like water.

I want to note, as I do every so often, that bad and negative - those words make us think of things that are harmful, not good, distructive, etc. Negative isn't nesassarily 'bad' when we are talking about energy itself. But, to convay the meaning ...

hmmm never thought of it that way

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
lol, glad to give you a new twist to consider. It makes sense though, and it sure feels alot better to let it go through than having to take it on then try to get rid of it.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
thank you very much

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
thanks for contributing to the discussion

My pleasure.

now why dont you go back to your little world and masturbate...ok? get yourself off cos your not getting anyone else off right now.

One does one's best, but some women are just like that. Maybe their chakras need lubrication, as recommended in my previous post. My late friend Swami Siva Kalki was very keen on sesame oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join