It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd things

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

well i got electricuted when i was 4 lol weird thing is was when i felt the energy flow through me

well there is the answer...would probably be good for you to do a lot of grounding...hands in soil is very quick & easy.
Might also help to see a kinesiologist...to balance your chakras.
I was going to ask what physical sensation do you feel when you sense the activity? If you can home in what and where your feeling this will give you some insight into what is going on.
Your third eye (of which we now have 2, preparing for new shift in earth) will be over sensitive....now this doesnt mean that having it balanced you will lose that ability but what it will do is give you a clearer visual and other chakras will be able to digest the info....

hope this helps

well honestly i need to balance my energy because my energy has been goin wild for years. and when i come home the sensation i feel is more like when it moves i feel it moving in a hard to explain way like slow moving water so basiccaly i feel what it feels and its not like any energy i've sensed in a very very long time and its a very dark type of energy

[edit on 20-6-2006 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
Well, this can be misunderstood, but have you ever had any significant . injury, preferably in the younger age.
I have some theory, based on several cases that . injury, bump more then cut can induce supernatural abilities.
We all live in the part of time with the focus on the present, so precog is just stretching the focus into the future and being able to feel it.

Nope. Never so much as fell off a bike (I get a 'bad feeling' about something and just don't do it. Even as a child, the adults around me would pause and often go other routes when I would act out or refuse to go somewhere or do something I felt 'not so great' about). So I guess I didn't have all those normal childhood bumps and bruises.

I did, however, go through something a bit odd at around 6 years old that seems to have really pushed things along or opened me up to more. Basialy, to be brief and make a long story short, I woke up in the middle of the night crying and carrying on so much that they took me to the ER room because they were afraid something was wrong. Turns out my grandfather died at that time - there were alot of 'things' going on around and aftr the time of his death.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Be more explicit in describing "odd things"

What kind of training?

How do you think Christianity can be connected to reincarnation?

Let's just start with these simple questions first, OK.
well this is what popped into my .
when you die then your spirit leaves the body then st.mary takes you and finds a mother who is right for you as for being possed if you die and are led astray by another entity then you are led into an unfit living body then there is a conflict of spirits and if a spirit exorcised the spirit out then st.mary finds it and takes it to a mother and then you are reincarnated

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

oh gee wizz I have some questions ... now I open my chakras, cleanse & close them. I never go out at all with them open...and yet you are suggesting to have your chakras open?
If your chakras are open then you are vulnerable to the energies.
Some things can trigger them open. Like computers, the electric energy can blow your third eye...
I must stress though, not to go out willy nilly with your chakras open.
You have to allow energy to be filtered through them. They dont need to be open in order to do that.
Interested to hear your thoughts..
cheers
Nat

Hi Nat,
I think people think of the chakras as some kind of "door to ???" or something. They are supose to be open and the energy is supose to be flowing without blockages. Those who are not open and are blocked have physical, mental and emotional sicknesses or are on their way. It is when the body (energy body as well) is as it should be that the whole person is healthy. It's kind of like say8ing that the digestive system should be closed if we aren't eating. Well, we all know that just isn't the way it works. The energy system is no different than the digestive system or circulatory system or respritory system - they aren't suppose to close down, and if they do - there is deffinately a problem!

I think you are thinking about a vissualization technique that floats around the internet and in books and classes and stuff. You see, some people need help getting themsleves back in line again and these kind of techniques do help, for some folks. But it isn't an open or closed kind of thing.

You said "If your chakras are open then you are vulnerable to the energies."
There is a basic level difference here I'd like to bring up. You feel as if it is a vulerable thing to be perceptive of and aware of the energy around you. For me, it is very vulnerable feeling to not have this sense. I must be aware of them and all of the things around me in order to best serve my own body and those around me. If you are reffereing to ghost/spirit kinds of things - again, I'd never want to miss out on the opportunity to help and be a part of that area of life. It is real important to see your enimeys and know they are there correct? Same in the spiritual warfar. The spiritual warfar I have to fight daily is the same as everyone else - temptations of this flesh threaten to bring me down spiritualy. But my being sensative to energy around me make me no more volnerable to that - less so I think. Because I get a .s up when trouble is brewing.

You talked about things triggering the energies. For me, I don't think computers and such mess with me, but when I am around they can spaze out on me.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
has anyone ever sensed something like its part of you but at the same time not part of you? and its energy is dark enough to put out any light?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
if anyone has please let me know

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
well.......this isb odd
LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i just realized something have any of you ever had a dream where your fighting something and its hard but eventually you win?
well i just realized if been fighting the energy all along i mean i am in alot of martial arts and have had dreams of fighting people and i just realized they are as dark as the energy that i've sensed

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Angela,

Perhaps you could start a Question and Answer thread. I sure would have a question or two for you, if you have time!

Steve

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
sounds like a good idea yeah you should try that angela

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Topics like this are the reason I am reducing my time on this site, BTW how old are you? 13, 14, 15

Please where has the intelligent conversation gone?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Angela,

Perhaps you could start a Question and Answer thread. I sure would have a question or two for you, if you have time!

Steve

LOL, I'd love to. On my way now.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
To me this sounds like rising of the kundalini... especially if you were electrocuted at a young age. This is a rare occurance of the chakras...

Kundalini energies are sometimes triggered by a blow to the . or other physical trauma timed by your soul to awaken your psychic journey and innate abilities.

Some more information

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

You talked about things triggering the energies. For me, I don't think computers and such mess with me, but when I am around they can spaze out on me.

Hi AngelaLady

thanks so much for your feedback. That spazed out feeling is the third eye being blown. It is from the electrical interence. I am not saying electrical interference triggers energies...just blows out your third eye. One of my friends works in a room with tandems and has to 3 times a day ground herself. She is almost charged electrically. lol
She goes to kinesiologist regularly because of her work environment and other things but to make sure she is balanced. I tell her to ground herself before she touches me cos of the electric shocks...the static is amazing.

As for the open & closing of the chakras, I am not sure if I have explained myself there. My chakras are active, but I keep them closed. I filter everything. Maybe its different for different people? I am not sure. But have asked someone who knows more than me so wait to see if he can shed some light on things. lol if I have been doing it wrong all these years ... lmao. I am very intuitive so do close them for that reason...

lol *runs off to get her chakra books!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

Hi AngelaLady

thanks so much for your feedback. That spazed out feeling is the third eye being blown. It is from the electrical interence. I am not saying electrical interference triggers energies...just blows out your third eye. One of my friends works in a room with tandems and has to 3 times a day ground herself. She is almost charged electrically. lol
She goes to kinesiologist regularly because of her work environment and other things but to make sure she is balanced. I tell her to ground herself before she touches me cos of the electric shocks...the static is amazing.

As for the open & closing of the chakras, I am not sure if I have explained myself there. My chakras are active, but I keep them closed. I filter everything. Maybe its different for different people? I am not sure. But have asked someone who knows more than me so wait to see if he can shed some light on things. lol if I have been doing it wrong all these years ... lmao. I am very intuitive so do close them for that reason...

lol *runs off to get her chakra books!

Hi Nat .... I have just had a quick skim through that thread and conversation and i have to agree with what AngelaLadyS says

" think people think of the chakras as some kind of "door to ???" or something. They are supose to be open and the energy is supose to be flowing without blockages. Those who are not open and are blocked have physical, mental and emotional sicknesses or are on their way. It is when the body (energy body as well) is as it should be that the whole person is healthy. It's kind of like say8ing that the digestive system should be closed if we aren't eating. Well, we all know that just isn't the way it works. The energy system is no different than the digestive system or circulatory system or respritory system - they aren't suppose to close down, and if they do - there is deffinately a problem!

I think you are thinking about a vissualization technique that floats around the internet and in books and classes and stuff. You see, some people need help getting themsleves back in line again and these kind of techniques do help, for some folks. But it isn't an open or closed kind of thing. "

There is such a limited understanding of the Chakra System and so the Opening & Closing Techniques that she mentions is nothing more than a focus for people to begin. The Chakras should be open and functioning properly, free from imbalances & blockages for us to be in prefect health & in harmony. If we try and close a chakra, we are already blocking flows in and out of that chakra, which is not good at all. What we should be doing is allowing the chakras to be open and learning to clean & balance all the time. We need to have a constant flow of energy in and out of the chakras!!! Protection we can do other ways, its nothing to do with closing a chakra and that is a misconception.

I hope i have not confused you anymore lol but i hope it has given you further food for thought. If i can help in anyway, then please feel free to ask. If your worried about your chakras in anyway, i could at somepoint (wont be for next couple of weeks though) do a scan and deep chakra cleanse for you as a gift.

Enjoy your day

Jools

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Your third eye (of which we now have 2, preparing for new shift in earth) will be over sensitive....now this doesnt mean that having it balanced you will lose that ability but what it will do is give you a clearer visual and other chakras will be able to digest the info....

Hi ArtemisFowl

From this quote you mentioned about the 2 x Brow Chakras
and the shift to New Earth
Can i just ask what your interest is? When i see people mention the Shift, then i like say hi !

I'm a New Earth Teacher 2 & White Time Healer ! Are you involved?

WhiteTimer

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
LOL

thats me ...

the above quote... um and where did I get that info? YOU!!!

Oh and thanks so much for helping (once again!)
AngelaLady...you are right....

...now WhiteTimer you mention protection in other ways...my kinesiologist told me to do what I have been doing??!! so totally confused now...running to the phone!!

The biggest problem for me was the amount of traffic and I could hardly function...so.....needed to block a lot of the noise...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
ever since 4th grade very odd things happened i grew smarter

Yes, that is very odd indeed. Most people start to grow stupider after they pass fourth grade.

i was able to predict at most 1 day into the future

Supremely odd: most clairvoyants won't even get out of bed for a prediction less than seven days in advance.

every time i go into my house i sense some thing well ... odd

What you sense is your ability to predict less than one day into the future, of course. One is an odd number. It may just be the oddest number there is.

information of my religion pops into my . like how reincarnation happens and how it is linked with christianity.

You have been selected, unbeknownst to you, as a Conduit of Cosmic Disinformation. Don't fight it, just go with the flow. Make sure your chakras are turning smoothly; sesame oil helps (very popular in India); also avoid holding in waste gases, since the trapped flatus rises to the brain and causes interference.

Your Way Above Top Secret award is in the mail, just like my cheque.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
ever since 4th grade very odd things happened i grew smarter

Yes, that is very odd indeed. Most people start to grow stupider after they pass fourth grade.

i was able to predict at most 1 day into the future

Supremely odd: most clairvoyants won't even get out of bed for a prediction less than seven days in advance.

every time i go into my house i sense some thing well ... odd

What you sense is your ability to predict less than one day into the future, of course. One is an odd number. It may just be the oddest number there is.

information of my religion pops into my . like how reincarnation happens and how it is linked with christianity.

You have been selected, unbeknownst to you, as a Conduit of Cosmic Disinformation. Don't fight it, just go with the flow. Make sure your chakras are turning smoothly; sesame oil helps (very popular in India); also avoid holding in waste gases, since the trapped flatus rises to the brain and causes interference.

Your Way Above Top Secret award is in the mail, just like my cheque.
hmmmmmmmmmmm that makes sense

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alpine69
Topics like this are the reason I am reducing my time on this site, BTW how old are you? 13, 14, 15

Please where has the intelligent conversation gone?

well off you go to look for the intelligent conversation.... ok? go on...rush rush..
THERE is no need to be condescending...or derogative...if this isn't an area of interest to you then F--- off out of it. Simple...you dont even need to waste your precious intelligent time posting your 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join