It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd things

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ever since 4th grade very odd things happened i grew smarter i was able to predict at most 1 day into the future (probably de ja vu lol) and now even more stranger things happen heres an example: every time i go into my house i sense some thing well ... odd
then when i come home from training I am able to focus and see them and when i close my eyes i can talk directly to them through my mind and i have seen strange things happen but any way now information of my religion pops into my head like how reincarnation happens and how it is linked with christianity.

can anyone tell me whats going on with me please

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
please i need posts urgently

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Be more explicit in describing "odd things"

What kind of training?

How do you think Christianity can be connected to reincarnation?

Let's just start with these simple questions first, OK.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Seems like your psychically endowed and very opened up. Look for articles about closing your third eye, if this is a problem for you.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
First thing that's coming up - no reincarnation. Transition. Very different. Missunderstanding. No dejavu, inspired thoughts - most of which seem not to be noticed.
Thing in your house...
Yes, things in your house, much energy, non trying to make contact with you. This is not the source of information missed.

That's it. That's what I got.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

How?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

How?

Well, I read the title of the post and felt like I'd better hurry and hit the reply button so I could get my thoughts down. I hit quote instead of reply so I could actualy read the post. But before I could finish reading the post I was already typing what I thought. But the thoughts weren't really something I sat and thought about and rationalized out - they were merely thoughts that corrisponded with the post - information that pertained to the poster or the post itself. Sometimes the thoughts are for someone who is reading or who has replied to the post - I don't always know who it belongs to, but I trust that the person will get the information that belongs to them.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, if you were channeling/viewing some information, would you not need to meditate or open up? Must differentiate between guesswork and psychic insight.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well, if you were channeling/viewing some information, would you not need to meditate or open up? Must differentiate between guesswork and psychic insight.

No, I don't have to 'open up' or meditate. I don't know many people who were born with all their senses intact, but for each and every one of us I can say this much - we weren't born meditating. To be real honest with you, it wasn't until a decade or so ago that I even tried to meditate (just for grins). What happens when I 'meditate' - I can't tell you if that's normal or what's supose to happen... but I don't think it is.

Back to the 'opening up' thing. I am open, unless I try to 'close', I'm open. I don't think it's possible to 'close', but I can buffer it out a bit, or ignor it I guess.

I get what I get and I can't force it if I don't. I can try at times when nothing comes automaticaly - but at that point, I think I'm using my rational thinking more than my ??? and that can lead to guess work. I try to avoid it when and where I can.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
SteveR, I am eager to hear Angela's reply, but I wish to add that one/ I doesn't always need to meditate or "open up" as you phrase it.
I do most of my observations spontaniously. There is no time to exclude myself from the world.
And I always seem to be in a state of reflection/awareness of my suroundings.
Off thread topic, I know.
WIS

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The thing is, you need to be opened up to have a genuine psychic insight, whether you can open up immediately, or require meditation depends on the person. You provided information about him and his home, so you must have been opened up to do that, there is no other way. Do you know what I mean? If your chakra's are closed, (as in most people until they meditate) then it's purely rational guesswork.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The thing is, you need to be opened up to have a genuine psychic insight, whether you can open up immediately, or require meditation depends on the person. You provided information about him and his home, so you must have been opened up to do that, there is no other way. Do you know what I mean? If your chakra's are closed, (as in most people until they meditate) then it's purely rational guesswork.

I think you got the idea, but it's backwards Steve. A person doesn't need to open up to be what they are supose to be. It's all the people that aren't open like they are supose to be that have the lack of what ever you want to call it.

Now if you are talking about the chakras and all the energy points and such - yes, I'm open and I work with energy daily. But that 'OM'-yoga/3rd eye/trance/meditation stuff you read about and see on tv - sorry to burst any bubbles here, but thats just not how it works for me. You don't have to 'do' anything to see from your eyes - you were born with the ability that your eyes and brain work together in such a way that you take in information and are sensative to stimulation that causes you to 'see' automatical. Whatever it is that is working as it should be in me is as natural as you vission.

As far as having my chakras open, as I said before, yes, I work with energy daily and have to ballance myself, open my chakras and ground etc. All my chakras are open. When they are not I have a terrible headack - a migraine, I feel 'off' and am crabby and a host of other things. It makes me feel like a blindfolded person with their hands tied behind their back - I have lost a sense that leads me and gives me as much information about the people I encounter as your senses do for you.

And when the chakras aren't open and the median isn't flowing right - it feels heavy and blundery. Unfit and - I don't know - 'ick' is the best discription for it.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

As far as having my chakras open, as I said before, yes, I work with energy daily and have to ballance myself, open my chakras and ground etc. All my chakras are open.

Good
, that's what I was checking for. Before, I was trying to say that if they are not open, then your insight would only be rational guesswork and not spiritual.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

As far as having my chakras open, as I said before, yes, I work with energy daily and have to ballance myself, open my chakras and ground etc. All my chakras are open.

Good
, that's what I was checking for. Before, I was trying to say that if they are not open, then your insight would only be rational guesswork and not spiritual.

LOL. I wonder sometimes though - just where does it come from. I certainly don't know as much information about so many things that seem to come from my mouth. It still amazes me, and I've been like this for 37 years now.

But the chakras, although I worked with this energy all my life, it wasn't until the late 90/s that I actualy knew what it was called or learned anything about it. It was then that I was attuned to all levels in a variety of Rieki an other such methods. So not knowing any of this to begin with, only learning later that there was even a name for any of it - it has to be a natural normal ability that is just overlooked I think.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think it is the most natural and normal ability there is. We are spiritual beings first, and humans second. When we are discarnate, the only abilities we will have are spiritual ones.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I think it is the most natural and normal ability there is. We are spiritual beings first, and humans second. When we are discarnate, the only abilities we will have are spiritual ones.

I agree with that completely. Well put. It's like we are styfled while in this body, unable to do or be all we can do or be.

When people want me to proove that it's normal and all of us have it, I talk about how a new mother knows her babies cry - if it's hungry or tired or sick etc - and how she knows before he cries etc. There is no spoken language until a child is a tot, yet mom knows

And a man knows when he needs to come to protect his children or wife - it's just natural instinct.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, this can be misunderstood, but have you ever had any significant head injury, preferably in the younger age.
I have some theory, based on several cases that head injury, bump more then cut can induce supernatural abilities.
We all live in the part of time with the focus on the present, so precog is just stretching the focus into the future and being able to feel it.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
Well, this can be misunderstood, but have you ever had any significant head injury, preferably in the younger age.
I have some theory, based on several cases that head injury, bump more then cut can induce supernatural abilities.
We all live in the part of time with the focus on the present, so precog is just stretching the focus into the future and being able to feel it.
well i got electricuted when i was 4 lol weird thing is was when i felt the energy flow through me

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Good

oh gee wizz I have some questions ... now I open my chakras, cleanse & close them. I never go out at all with them open...and yet you are suggesting to have your chakras open?
If your chakras are open then you are vulnerable to the energies.
Some things can trigger them open. Like computers, the electric energy can blow your third eye...
I must stress though, not to go out willy nilly with your chakras open.
You have to allow energy to be filtered through them. They dont need to be open in order to do that.
Interested to hear your thoughts..
cheers
Nat

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
well i got electricuted when i was 4 lol weird thing is was when i felt the energy flow through me

well there is the answer...would probably be good for you to do a lot of grounding...hands in soil is very quick & easy.
Might also help to see a kinesiologist...to balance your chakras.
I was going to ask what physical sensation do you feel when you sense the activity? If you can home in what and where your feeling this will give you some insight into what is going on.
Your third eye (of which we now have 2, preparing for new shift in earth) will be over sensitive....now this doesnt mean that having it balanced you will lose that ability but what it will do is give you a clearer visual and other chakras will be able to digest the info....

hope this helps

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join