It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Thinking Study (What the Bleep Do We Know)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Mencheng, it definitely works...Life is much better if you keep a positive outlook.

This is only common sense stuff though. I knew it as a child, but forgot it once people started telling me to worry about things that I really had no cares for.

Music helps me keep positive if I am feeling down, just take 5-10 and jam out for a bit then I'm all good to go.

bs

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Mencheng, it definitely works...Life is much better if you keep a positive outlook.

Thanks bs. But I guess what I'm wondering is more along the lines of something "tangible" not just "life is much better now"... not that that isn't important too, but if I remember, the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" maintains that if you declare something to the universe, like let's say "I'm Rich", the declaration will happen. That the power of your mind is enough to alter reality the way you want it.

Now, this might not be possible to determine for certain whether something in your life is truely a direct result of a declaration you made to the universe but I was hoping to hear from people whether they felt a particular declaration came "true" for them.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join