It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Thinking Study (What the Bleep Do We Know)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
not sure if anyone has seen this yet but it was mentioned in the dvd about how thoughts can change water. I did find two google videos on the subject. I believe the same fellow that performed these experiments is conducting the lectures.

video.google.com...

[edit on 113030p://040611 by enrage]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok, folks...
I need some positive vibes...
Today has been a real thrill kill, and i am not seeing potentials at all... I need help to manifest a better outcome...

My job (the days were numbered anyway) has possibly come to an abrupt end, via a crucial letter sent by the State tax commission. They say we signed for it, but no one here remembers seeing it...
it ordered that our company appear at a tax hearing, or be closed...
we didn't, so it was...

I need a miracle, so isn't this where i apply?

anyone that is willing to help, please send vibes of "a little error to be corrected soon" and "opportunity to sell, to many buyers that need"
feel free to send u2us with any other ideas for manifestations that can resolve this... my mind is a bit disturbed right now.

thank you...
i will be glad to return the favor... people know i am good for it...
thanks again
laz

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Laz,
I'm new to this but I'm thinking that this will end up a positive for you and your company. I'll be praying that you end up back on your feet soon and better off than before. Best of luck to you.

They say we signed for it, but no one here remembers seeing it...

Did anyone ask to see the signed copy?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
WOW... already starting to look better... (that was quick)

The universe seems to be hearing my cry... and opportunities are already starting to develop... (not to mention being in a heck of lot better mental space)
back to work, to explore those opportunities...

thanks for the positive vibes folks... but keep em coming.
thanks mecheng, as you said...
looking better already...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Still here and Lazarus, i'm sending you all the best vibes in the world!!!

You will be fine. You can count on it.

This is the place to come for help.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Might as well open up the opportunity channels here...
My tasks have become focused...
I am trying to sell a 99,000sqft warehouse, and 10x20 temporary buildings (2)
and a 10X40 trade show booth... if anyone out there needs one, u2u me...

Not an advertisment... just an appeal to the universe of opportunities...
thank you all, and thank you to the admins...
I wont make this a habit... i promise...
I just have a feeling, that the perfect demand is out there in ATS land, to match my supply...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sent a u2u instead.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That was a great video.

At first I was ready to dismiss it's drippy American pop-documentary soap opera style, but the information was laid out so clearly, it
was difficult to keep up that attitude and not soak in the information and enjoy the little 'lightbulb' moments that constantly swept over me
from one scene to the next. (With the sole exception of the entirely too long and borderline intelligence-insulting Wedding scene!)

Quantum physics isn't a new concept to me, but I enjoyed the way it was approached here.

The Wikipedia article does give a few comments on factual errors however:
en.wikipedia.org...

One thing that did strongly occur to me, with regards to any sort of conspiracy (off topic from the thread topic I know - apologies)
is that if there IS some sort of NWO conspiracy through the ages, then it is the protection and concealing of this information, and
all activities of the so-called NWO conspiracy are designed to shape and mold our collective opinions and views of the world and ourselves
so that these apparent truths of quantum physics are ignored - So that we all constantly observe the particle and ignore the wave.

So the result is we only see the physical world as an immobile solid truth, and ourselves as separate physical entities bound to a bombardment
of outside influence, and that God is also a separate entity who's influence is completely separate from our own - Something the main monotheistic
religions teach, without teaching - that is, the basic premise of a monotheistic God automatically denotes this separation.

Also, and this comes back to something I've often thought, is how the creation of the Universe is the ultimate exercise in this conspiracy
how consciousness is 'plugged in' to experience this separation of everything, and accept it as the true reality - thus whatever created
the Universe (not God), did so to strengthen and perpetate this seperation.

Apologies again for going off-topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My dear friends, my phone just rang. Remember i didnt have a working phone?
My brother not only turned it on for me, without me asking, he says he will pay it from now on until i get back on my feet.

Call it what you want, but this WORKS. Just because i was fairly upset over losing my phone, it didnt stop me from thinking positively, and envisioning all being ok.
It is ok now.

Update: Just talked to my brother. He has NOT paid for it yet.

This is getting weirder by the minute.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Might as well open up the opportunity channels here...
My tasks have become focused...
I am trying to sell a 99,000sqft warehouse, and 10x20 temporary buildings (2)
and a 10X40 trade show booth... if anyone out there needs one, u2u me...

Not an advertisment... just an appeal to the universe of opportunities...
thank you all, and thank you to the admins...
I wont make this a habit... i promise...
I just have a feeling, that the perfect demand is out there in ATS land, to match my supply...

When it rains, it pours.

I sent you a PM about the booth and temp buildings.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

My dear friends, my phone just rang. Remember i didnt have a working phone?
My brother not only turned it on for me, without me asking, he says he will pay it from now on until i get back on my feet.

Call it what you want, but this WORKS. Just because i was fairly upset over losing my phone, it didnt stop me from thinking positively, and envisioning all being ok.
It is ok now.

Update: Just talked to my brother. He has NOT paid for it yet.

This is getting weirder by the minute.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by dgtempe]

Yeh, remember nothing is good or bad.. so don't get all excited when things happen, its natural... we don't want you too hopped up on your own powers here.. be humble that way when things happen you take it with a grain of salt.. it's nothing big, its the way it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You're right, Dnero, it just is as it is and i am grateful.

Thanks for the good advice.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
well , altho I enjoyed it [ to a point , some of it rubbed me wrong ]

I recall thinking that some of it was just caca

it's been a while since I seen it , and I don't have the time

to review it again

but they're selling something [ BS ] [ not ALL , but some ]

but I won't be able to pin it down til I see it again , sorry.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think i can report, that greater success with this, comes with a "taking for granted" with appreciation...
At least for me...

I have to be firmly convinced to the point of just taking a "fact" for granted...
then i am always thankful for the universes opportunities presented...

a two handed approach i guess you could say...

I had to psych myself up (with the help of friends) to the point, of "knowing that opportunity was there" and then went out and pursued it...

and it worked...
and i am very thankful for the process as well as everyones good vibes...
So far so good...

maybe this tack with work with others, but to each his/her own...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i've watched the video a few times and i really do believe it has some substance to it.
call it belief, positive thinking, faith, prayer or optimism...its all the same.

yesterday started out as a typical bad day.
Woke up late
Jeans that i were to wear to work had torn. so i had to iron a new pair.
sat on the side of the bed to tie my shoes and the mattress falls off the bed frame(happens every now and then. More frustrating than anything)
showed up to work 10 min late

now everything at work was fine. no problems. the bad day seemed to be Home Bound.

Went home for lunch and noticed my wife had parked her car in the driveway and not inside the garage. She never does this.
So i walk in and the house it hot (texas heat has no mercy). I ask her whats going on and the electricity is turned off.
She said we had an extra week to pay but they turned it off. so she was all upset and made the calls to get it turned back on.
The Electric people said they had to send a service request to another local electricty company to turn it on because they couldnt. they said it could take anywhere from 24 to 48 hours.

I kept very positive about all this and kept envisioning that it everything would turn out for the better.
my wife wasn't so positive about it and made a few calls after to ensure the work order was sent.
Well, as i drove home, i kept picturing a cool house that had electricity. (a few prayers helped also).
And thats exactly what occured when I got home. Electricity was turned on.

Thank Goodness.

Texas Summer Heat is never merciful

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Enrage,

I'm glad things worked out for you.
I hope people dont think this is some kind of taboo religion or cult. It is nothing like that. You need to study this further than the video.
I'm using creative visualization. When you imagine something, your imagination creates an alignment with forces outside of you. One way i do it, is to create a mini-movie, a screen play of all the things i want. Create the movie in your mind, then anytime you want to tune in during the day- go ahead. Its YOUR movie, you can edit it, you can re-write it, you can do anything you want. Just create that movie. Strange? no. nobody knows about your "movie" but you.
I have a tendency to be practical, so my "movie" is about things i will have accomplished a year from now. My movie is realistic, its not filled with greed or anything of that sort.
Anyway, my rich cousin just called this morning to offer me his home on the beach in Florida anytime we want it. I had not heard from him in 20 years. He said he had this insane desire to talk to me and went through every relative to get my phone number which just happens to be working somehow.

There is more to this than is being credited for. But its not a religion, and i'm not trying to preach. Just some advice.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
about enlightenment:
enlightenment isn't something you gain.....
You ALWAYS have it...
enlightenment is contentment in everything, it is peace, pleasantness

I liked your definition of this, pretty accurate...
Its merely waking up from a deep sleep that you were previously in. The conscious mind wakes up, but was there all along. You just couldn't listen to it because your ego was taking most of the time up.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I think i can report, that greater success with this, comes with a "taking for granted" with appreciation...
At least for me...

I have to be firmly convinced to the point of just taking a "fact" for granted...
then i am always thankful for the universes opportunities presented...

I agree with you 100%. And it's not always easy. But it is a good way to maintain positivity in the face of perceived adversity. Be thankful for the opportunities. Be thankful for the adversity in that it grants opportunity for growth and learning. Stay as much as possible in a state of thankfulness. Visualize the universe (power, godhead, source, whatever you want to call it) as creative, kind, loving, receptive, abundant, expanding and, beautiful. Expect goodness and stay thankful.

And I know there are plenty of people going through horrendous things such as terminal illness of their own or a loved one. Terrible circumstances. And this all may seem a trivial approach to people in those situations. Some things just won't be fixed, at least in any way comprehensible to us (okay, different deal, I'll move on). I'll just say, "Hang in there!" I know I'm trying to.

And for full disclosure, I'm just as selfish as the next guy. I just happen to believe that the more people exuding positive energy, the better it is for us all.

>>>good vibes to all

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Okay you guys have me on a roll.

This thread has caused me to revisit a lot of things, and in the process, I've rediscovered a few old treasures I'd nearly forgotten.

Years ago I stumbled across an excellent little volume called "As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen written in 1904. It's only about 20 pages and is a terrific read. It's available on line for free in many places if you google it up, but here's one I found that's not too obscured with other "stuff".-

wahiduddin.net...

That site also has a free printable PDF version available for download here-

wahiduddin.net...

Happy questing.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
To everyone who has contributed to this thread (or others who use positive thinking in their daily lives):

How's it working?

I'm curious to find out if people who said they were going to try this, are having any success.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join