let's catch this terrorist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I keep seeing responses critic, but nothing to back up your initial claims.

Are you ignoring everyones requests on purpose?

original quote by:The Critic
Do not start with a crime and ask me about the specifics

We are asking you about a certain specific from your first post quote below:

I have genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks. There's a secretary in new jersey who's in charge of the safe that has the tapes off his phone.

Well? This is the specific that I am asking about the "crime". You have made several posts since and still, nothing.

One comment I'd like to answer is I've lived in a racist country for years and have been a victim. Saddam, Usama, sounds the same looks the same to me! Except for myself, you will try to help when? Ignorant logic is what I have to my responses, no facts of refusion but comments.

So you blame the fact that you live in a racist country so Saddam and Osama sound and look the same?

Saddam on CNN.com

and Osama:
Osama on CNN.com

Heres a fact for you...Osama and Saddam Are two totally different people that look nothing at all like one another.

Ignorant logic is what I have to my responses, no facts of refusion but comments

Sir you are the author of the thread who has come out and boldly claimed to have evidence...You are the one making the claims. The burdon of proof sir, is yours, and yours alone. We have refutted your claims as a hoax. you have yet to prove us wrong.

the ball is in your court

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Critic
Gee guys wish me luck in getting you tangible evidence of my statements

Err, Good luck Critic. I for one cant wait for evidence of this 'Saddam Bin Laden'.
All the best in your quest for evidence

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by supersaint

The term "ignorant logic" happens to the conversations between humans.

is this guy an alien?

That's the thing you need to believe, born circa, after the devil and before the earth. Now, the source is from the same place. The source and myself have been through these thing approx. 30 times it's fun to play with humans lives because no one will tell because they always kill themselves in an act of violence. They all get bulk erased and myself due to the wishes of King Solomon. I have a strong mind. My hopes are to probe others to see if they still can remember another life or facts. I'm hoping that some one remembers this crapped up life with terrorist so we can get rid of them. Bush ain't my problem the source is. If this had not happen I wouldn't have brought the source now the source will unveil itself when I don't want anymore to do with it. I Think it's going to happen soon or when someone finally goes to ground zero and tries to build something. There is one buried there. Alive and still kicking. Another is in schenectady and that's the one I 'll have to go get when i make public or national accusations against this government. So that's the source and its origin , 6FT. tall, 6000lbs, black mettallic texture. It's invisble at one per human and both you and I know we don't want to see it. It will change our lives to Holy. The problem is george and his mayhem. If it becomes neccessary to kill most Iraqis that thing will enter a U.S. airforce base in Saudi Arabia to stop that conflict. This is why I hope for all the nay-sayers to be right . However I'm gonna still kill on bush because he never makes vacations on earth easy. So I put those co-ordinances in my question (last post ) on the F.B.I. tip wire. If you want to know what the slither says I'll send you a copy when I get it.You just have to e-mail me at mr.genie@yahoo.com when I post I got the slither. Just put snake in your header or body I'll send you a copy. The only creature who dilivered bin laden was the source. Should I keep getting deeper or wait.
I need bin laden he knows he talked to bush and he knows who carried the info to the place which surprised me. Credibility could be a problem. Next after the slither comes I'll try the consul in afghanistan may be they'll be interested in terrorist since they just got killed by one and the rebels are rioting in the south. All these times no plan works except the humans run to me about that creature and I still have to take care of it. This is fun the humans have a chance to do something and maybe I'll end up in a rubber room after all. I only got 22 years left. The longer I hold out the more I can have to say "it never happened". Karzai says enough is not being done (last week).

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

And I'd love to know WTF this means:

Did you notice him riding in on the white horse?

[edit on 22/6/2006 by alienanderson]

It means that people who lost their businesses due to 9-11 got bush backed loans bush took the interest and dumped it in to domestic oil futures. Tried to con foreign investors into Iraqs new government now he's hot cause they backed out and he lost his margin for gains on american oil. See how he killed us then plays the hero.
To many people he wants to contrl the oil, it just ain't true. He tried to stop the war cause destabilization made it look like he isn't in control so the investors backed out because the generals keep making it look like that. He got burned by the military. He should have reported for duty then he would have known the military will never stop killing people till they stop killing G.I.S.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have just read your entire last post Critic and I am now more confused than before.

You still havnt addressed your first post. Where is this evidence??

You keep plodding foward without addressing anyones MAJOR points.

The time has come Critic to either back up your initial claims or admit that you are full of it. one way or the other.

please make it a point to address our earlier requests. Not the responses that ask if you are an alien(since that is not on topic).

try to answer one of MY posts. You have willfully ignored my requests to back up your claims; AGAIN!
this is getting very old, very fast.

*MODS correct me if I am mistaken here. But is it wrong of me to ask for proof of his initial claims?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

and you know this....how? You are saying bush planned 911, and used his phone to do it and kept recordings of the conversation?? And then didn't destroy the recordings?????

They sound macho but my sources

What sources?

The pesident's phone conversations are recorded this is somthing we've done because we've have been misled so many times

The president's phone converstations are only recorded at their request, not because of any law that tries to limit the power of the president.

They went in your bank records to see if you were a terrorist now you want to play fair with them. It's best he puts a tap on the phone so curious and suspicious minds go away then seal them under executive order and wonders if anyone else was listening.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
But is it wrong of me to ask for proof of his initial claims?

You've read his posts, no? It might not be "wrong", but I'm pretty sure it's futile.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I keep seeing responses critic, but nothing to back up your initial claims.

Are you ignoring everyones requests on purpose?

Do not start with a crime and ask me about the specifics

We are asking you about a certain specific from your first post quote below:

I have genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks. There's a secretary in new jersey who's in charge of the safe that has the tapes off his phone.

Well? This is the specific that I am asking about the "crime". You have made several posts since and still, nothing.

So you blame the fact that you live in a racist country so Saddam and Osama sound and look the same?

Saddam on CNN.com

and Osama:
Osama on CNN.com

Heres a fact for you...Osama and Saddam Are two totally different people that look nothing at all like one another.

yeah but racist don't care

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OK MODS

enough is enough. hes not even trying.

Can we please end this. It is obvious this guy has been caught posting knowingly false info and has not even tried to(after numerous requests) back up his claims.

I find it insulting to the rest of the members that we, who spend so much time and effort doing REAL research, have to tolorate this kind of behavior.

just look above this post he quoted my entire post withou making a single comment.

Are you mocking me on purpose Critic?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
[SARCASM]

I for one think he be the most upright and correct that ever walked along with us, simply because he said so. The fourth IS the way to go and the SOURCE must be shown the gates of the door that once stood where my mind may have been along with the original poster.

The oil is not the balck gold that translates into the wealth of the fourth richest man in a nation of littlings that can but stand up to the SOURCE. RACIST...every one of the ones that have been chosen or were not chosen by Osama Bin Hussain..RACISTS be damned all of you and the crimes of John Kerry Bush-Laden and the family that cries from the top of the 7 hills be amongst you!

[/SARCASM]

Alright, I have read and re-read EVERY post typed by the CRITIC and all I can ask is.......W H A T ?

Really, shouldn't this be ended by now?

Mr.Beezer

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
...it'll end when we quit feeding it.

-OR-

(sotto voce) >>Higgins! Bring me the Big Net and the thorazine rifle!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Is it me or this guy makes no sense.
Making statements that catch the eye, then moving onto something totally unrelated and confusing?

Bush on the white horse got me reading, since isnt that a doomsday prophecy the white horse part anyway.lol

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow.
If you sit 100 monkeys at a computer for a couple hours....they'll type what he just wrote.
Random confusing nonsense....

More!!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

OK MODS

enough is enough. hes not even trying.

Can we please end this. It is obvious this guy has been caught posting knowingly false info and has not even tried to(after numerous requests) back up his claims.

I find it insulting to the rest of the members that we, who spend so much time and effort doing REAL research, have to tolorate this kind of behavior.

just look above this post he quoted my entire post withou making a single comment.

Are you mocking me on purpose Critic?
I'm doing the purpose of this topic rather than quoting others. Demand your own theories be disproven or proven. The topic is ongoing and my theories will be proven in a manner of reality rather than just a comment on a web page. You guys bring facts that other people state then offer an opinion then what? I,m sorry I fail to list a considerable bio that makes me the autoritarian on my own statements or retainment of fact. And lastly I am a computer administrator I study the people who use them. What was done to them I'm sorry I don't want that happening to me so excuse me if I make mistakes I'll try it AGAIN!!!

:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I have just read your entire last post Critic and I am now more confused than before.

You still havnt addressed your first post. Where is this evidence??

You keep plodding foward without addressing anyones MAJOR points.

The time has come Critic to either back up your initial claims or admit that you are full of it. one way or the other.

please make it a point to address our earlier requests. Not the responses that ask if you are an alien(since that is not on topic).

try to answer one of MY posts. You have willfully ignored my requests to back up your claims; AGAIN!
this is getting very old, very fast.

*MODS correct me if I am mistaken here. But is it wrong of me to ask for proof of his initial claims?

[edit on 26-6-2006 by TONE23]

I don't seem to know how to edit your post quickly old fashion is going to have to do. like I said this ain't my main gig. But i think notifying some one is a step to produce what you demand which I stated? Spiritual people and sources have always been contested and like i said i'm willing to wait till one shows up or i really must find one, so until i here from the F.B.I.. Here's something faddish. The book "Terrorist" by John Updike, only makes me want to prosecute every one who post that has adversity to my theories. Now, am I near what most of you do, because for me his book is about real life so it's the X with cyberspace news and into reality for me, plus i got to watch myself because just like the theater those guys are for real.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Before you 'edit' critic for good - can critic please supply us the details of his skunk dealer, because dude that is some good after school sh1t you got there...

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Valorian]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Critic,

I am not necc against you... It is the practice on this particular site for people to make claims and offer up pieces of evidence that support those claims.
In your case that claim was; and I quote:

original quote by :The Critic

Now if this is true; then man I am all for you. I believe that anyone in public office(regardless of party affiliation) should be held accountable for any legal transgressions they are complicit in.

Heres my problem Critic: If you have this evidence then why post it here and not actually post the appropriate audio clip?

secondly: Why sit on it for Five years? or did you just obtain this info?

Spiritual people and sources have always been contested and like i said i'm willing to wait till one shows up or i really must find one, so until i here from the F.B.I..

This has nothing what-so-ever to do with spirituality much less whether or not I am spiritual enough to comprehend or agree with your findings. we in this site have to see/hear your findings before we can agree or disagree with you.

I do not know you, so where is my barometer of trust that you are not:

A.)lying - either as a professional dis-info agent(from one interest or another)or on a more personal agenda
b.) playing a hoax
c.) or just about what you would like to see come to fruition.

The only thing that can validate your above mentioned claim is presentation of said evidence. If you are not willing to make a copy and present it here on the board then I am forced to continue to not believe you. That may or may not mean anything, to you, but take that how you will.

If you are waiting to hear from the FBI then why are you waiting? Why not pursue the proper channels as to who to submit something like this to? every moment you sit on this "evidence"; our countrymen are dying and many Iraqis are dying aswell.
Can you not understand tha; it is because of this casual attitude about the whole thing; that I am skeptical of your claims?

BTW: I am more spiritual than you know

I look forward to your reply

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I have genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks. There's a secretary in new jersey who's in charge of the safe that has the tapes off his phone. They sound macho but my sources say he's al-quaeda. Did you notice him riding in on the white horse? Is your money good enough to mix with his or do you need an imperialistic clearance first. Did you know there were 103 spies not just the ones on the airplanes? And who do you call to ram the pentagon with a jet for the first time . You do have to know someone pretty high up on the ladder to do some of these things. My guess is if you go to war to stop the manufacturing of wmds that don't exist, then you never find saddam bin laden. Sounds like the perfect plan to me.

Ban and lock. Just ban and lock!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon4this1

Ban and lock. Just ban and lock!

Yelling doesn't help reading why you need to stop buying things off the street might in one of my post i have named a book that might help those who critique and think doing something about what you know is easy.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
we'll never find saddam bin laden? too funny.

I'm restating that comment. According to The Political Handbook of the world, edited byBanks ,Muller,Overstreet.
Afghanistan is 80% Sunni 20% Shi'ite
Ethnics are Pushtuns,Tajiiks,Uzbeks,Hazars,Baluchis,Turkomans
Output opium
U.S. and Foreign governments put 9 billion dollars into dope.
Bush is ALL- Al quaeda, I'm sorry.
Now I'm restating because according to this handbook the following has transpired.
In 1978 the PDPA is outlawed. Taraki (DRA) dies in 1979. The U.S.S.R. backs PDPA and puts Karmal in power.
In 1986 Mohammed Najibulla becomes PDPA head.
In 1989 Mujaheddin Rebels led by Mojadedi, Rabanni and Sayaf make a military "coup" with Hekmakyar, a military general.
In 1992 Rabbani executes Najibulla.
In 1994 Mohammad a moderate (IRM) tries to make treaty between PDPA and mujaheddin.
!994 The Taliban(AIC) students riot against dope.
In 1996, a government erupts with Rabbani as president and Hekmatyar as premier.
My comment, the name fits because taliban is not shi'ite. It is against UNIFSA which is formed by Hekmatyar in 1997. Rabbani is a revered Taliban cleric. That makes him mujaheddin/Taliban or "Saddam bin Laden"? He dies in 2001 and is replaced by Akhund. Al-quaeda formed by U.B.L. in 1990 backs Taliban Financially 100%? U.B.L.'s bombing of U.S. embassys in Kenya and Tansania doesn't help stability because U.S. causes military action. Rabbani's administration backs UNIFSA now and helps elect Karzai in 2001. Let's go to Iraq.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join