It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let's catch this terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks. There's a secretary in new jersey who's in charge of the safe that has the tapes off his phone. They sound macho but my sources say he's al-quaeda. Did you notice him riding in on the white horse? Is your money good enough to mix with his or do you need an imperialistic clearance first. Did you know there were 103 spies not just the ones on the airplanes? And who do you call to ram the pentagon with a jet for the first time . You do have to know someone pretty high up on the ladder to do some of these things. My guess is if you go to war to stop the manufacturing of wmds that don't exist, then you never find saddam bin laden. Sounds like the perfect plan to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Who is this secretary? And why in goodnesses name would anyone sit on rock solid evidence for over 4 years?

Hoax?

Posting knowingly false info is grounds for getting banned you know.

original quote by:The Critic
I have genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks. There's a secretary in new jersey who's in charge of the safe that has the tapes off his phone. They sound macho but my sources say he's al-quaeda

This is a really bold accusation to make. You really need to back up your statements here.

Did you know there were 103 spies not just the ones on the airplanes?

Again, do you have any reference or source on this statement?

My guess is if you go to war to stop the manufacturing of wmds that don't exist, then you never find saddam bin laden. Sounds like the perfect plan to me.

Are you guessing or do you have "genuine proof"?

you have some explaining to do sir. I look forward to your swift reply
thank you for your time

PS. I am no fan of the Administration myself; but you cannot just throw around criminal accusations without proof

[edit on 20-6-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's not the secret, it's the ignorance, and i do see bush supporters in my critique but the problem becomes a manner of watergate. The pesident's phone conversations are recorded this is somthing we've done because we've have been misled so many times . Then there is your ignorance of the need for national security . Rads may want to aliminate the government but then what do you use for protection. The president will exploit this fact with executive powers securing even these conversations from the public, it's that simple. We've been set up again and when there are no wmds there are no wmds. Why are we in Iraq when the terrorist were of afghan dissent? Why do I here more americans saying it's because of oil rather than terrorism? This is the way politicians fool you. You have to go step by step and don't get hooked on one thing.
Do you understand venture capitalism, bush may have a need to control foreign oil but as far as investment terms go,a product must exist and the investors may or may not have the capital. This is backwards

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm sorry...

If you have genuine proof, then produce it in the form of the tapes of his phone calls...

Otherwise you're just another hoaxer, and need to be banned according to the TOC of this board...

I guess schools out, and we'll be getting these kind of post's for a while...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The term "ignorant logic" happens to the conversations between humans.Fact, after watergate, rule initiated by investigating committee to tape presidential phone calls. Fact, U.S. government admits to knowledge, therefore contact with terrorist and does nothing. I think I 'm not going to waist time my previous post contain enough info, to much I think. I can ad ask them then. The secretary is aleast 5 feet tall and is black. No name, sorry. Relaying or rediscovering these items I'd hope, but, it doesn't seem likely, we would consider others and their security. My hopes are not that personal attack happens on both sides but that the facts are discussed. Again if we will make no action to rediscover the truth then we are just blowing smoke. We know these things and we're not moving. So who's to blame? Let abrase a little, to many humans know way to much about this event before it happens. Facts are gained from those people. I don't need to reprove things I know. That's not intelligent. It's doing something about it. In the removal of the U.S. government you need to provide security of the people of this nation and this world. Remember our neighbors are from the All-Evil division of the Evil empire. Again who does and me , ignorantly still, don't want to. With that kind of knowledge I feel, I'm going to be affected, so here's to swimming.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
we'll never find saddam bin laden? too funny.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
103 spies you count them, 19 dead, 56 guess where? You know alot. Subterrainean
section of a government building. 35 in a hotel in nevada. Prez and two non-coms all present in U.S. on the day of the event. Ask U.S. government for allocution not the slither around that you got.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
"saddam bin laden" - Sheesh! At least it was good for a giggle!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Critic
The term "ignorant logic" happens to the conversations between humans.

is this guy an alien?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Critic - I see you have lot of ideas but you are a bit random

Can you please try to be a bit clearer?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You got a name for this secretary? And what office are the 'tapes' secured in?

If what you say is correct, then i think that it would have hit the main stream media before now.

Do you have a link as to how we can learn about this 'Saddam bin laden' you speak of? He could be able to make a place on the 'most wanted' list

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I have genuine proof that bush planned the nine eleven attacks.

No you don't.

There's a secretary in new jersey who's in charge of the safe that has the tapes off his phone.

And you know this....how? You are saying bush planned 911, and used his phone to do it and kept recordings of the conversation?? And then didn't destroy the recordings?????

They sound macho but my sources

What sources?

The pesident's phone conversations are recorded this is somthing we've done because we've have been misled so many times

The president's phone converstations are only recorded at their request, not because of any law that tries to limit the power of the president.

Why are we in Iraq when the terrorist were of afghan dissent?

SO let me get this straight, you 'know' that there is a tape of the president that proves he did 911, but you don't even know that bin laden is an ethnic yemeni from saudi arabia? That he, in fact, is not even remotely related to the afghans??

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I have genuine proof

Okay before I crawl down another rabbit hole may I impose upon you to answer a couple of questions?

Does this have anything to do with suitcase nukes?

Or a congressman whose last name rhymes with "Bertha"?

A secret underground Afghan society? Or lamb plasma?

I'm guessing "no". mainly because you haven't yet posted ANYTHING IN ALL CAPS!!!

But I had to ask. If none of that made any sense, good for you.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
Critic - I see you have lot of ideas but you are a bit random

Can you please try to be a bit clearer?

Hemp will do that to you..so will Hops.

A PSA from the resident Mormon.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well this is obviously going nowhere, so can I be the first to scream "nazi" just so that this thread can finish up properly?

And so we bid adieu and so-long to our intrepid creator of false threads.

Moderators? Bring on the Ban Stick!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Moderators? Bring on the Ban Stick!

Nah, I think this guy is funny - at least wait until he logs back on and give him another chance before closing the thread

And who do you call to ram the pentagon with a jet for the first time

I am just dying to find out - are they in the Yellow Pages? I might need to ram the Pentagon myself one day so please let me have their phone number

And I'd love to know WTF this means:

Did you notice him riding in on the white horse?

[edit on 22/6/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Do you have a link as to how we can learn about this 'Saddam bin laden' you speak of? He could be able to make a place on the 'most wanted' list

Too much! I fell off my chair!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sorry my head ain't made out of newspaper nor have I given up my right to the precepts of the fourth amendment. But if you guys think I' m going to ever vote in 29 years of eligibility try putting a canidate in office who you think is not going to have to be taken to the senate investigating committee or inpeached. Sounds like a bad track record and good grounds for high suspicion. I don't see the critique to rebuff never gaining permission to go to war. Do not start with a crime and ask me about the specifics, ask the criminal, tangled webs stay tangled I'm only telling you my observation. One comment I'd like to answer is I've lived in a racist country for years and have been a victim. Saddam, Usama, sounds the same looks the same to me! Except for myself, you will try to help when? Ignorant logic is what I have to my responses, no facts of refusion but comments. So fair with the fourth is what is needed to be had.
You want to catch a terrorist you have to act. I'm getting off of both sides and concentrating on the middle. Government agencies want these people.
Where is apprroximately 33 degress n latitude and 65 degrees e longitude. I'm going to to see if the U.S. has troop strength in that area. They need to look at that area again and then when they do what they are suppose to these facts mind you can be accessed better. I'll talk to the F.B.I. first they too seem to want terrorist.

Read "nygdan"'s last post.The point that the knowledge of the ethnicity of bin laden is a counter to any exsistence of what i claim, that's a fresh case of ignorant logic.
The ban stick works best with "genuine" comments of facts that refute statements rather than the need to reject members of the critique for personal insinuations by the author,that also is not to the liking of the host. I noticed this blog is in an area where I dont get to throw people out. Arrogant americans I can understand but igniorant ones I'm getting to old for. Some of these statements must hurt patriotism or just friendly murder.Patriotism, the art of destroying one's nation and protecting it when?
Now my chances to get anything from congress are that i have to hire some criminal called president to tip toe around the red tape. Gee guys wish me luck in getting you tangible evidence of my statements

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Gee guys wish me luck in getting you tangible evidence of my statements

Okay, good luck. And HEY, be careful out there.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I just now read and caught up on this thread. Is this guy for real?? I hate to think that there are actually people like this on earth. It really kills me inside.
Seriously though, is this for real, or has anyone determined that it's just some 10 year old who got on his dad's computer?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join