It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets apply Quantum Physics this week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Haanel's "Master Key System" comes to mind, as well.
I was just trying to pull out something relatively recent for the poster requesting other titles.
Anyone inferring I have any idea what I'm talking about proceeds at their own risk.

I need to get me one of those warning signs... too good...
I had heard the Haanels system was the same type deal, but you are so right, there is too much to try to read it all...

For intros, i suggest jonathan livingstone seagull, as a way to start thinking outside the box... it proves that what we think of as boundaries to physical reality, are actually self imposed limits in our subconscious.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Check out this report on a Scientific study that was made in 1993 by this guy as well a lot of other scientists.

Basically a group of people claimed that they could reduce the level of violent crime in district of columbia, Washington DC, by up to 25% in the space of 8 weeks by willing it to happen. The chief of police laughed upon hearing this and said it would take two feet of snow to drop violent crime by that amount. By the 8th week of the experiment statistics showed that violent crime levels had dropped by 23.3% I imagine the chief of police has stopped laughing at this point.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by bramski]

[edit on 20-6-2006 by bramski]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Bramski, i heard about that! Wow! the power of the mind!

Thanks for bringing it up. Everone should read that.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't know anything about Quantum Physics although after reading your posts I will do more reading on it. However, I do know the power of positive thinking. About 2 years ago I made the decision to change my attitude and smile even when I don't want to and expect that people are good and decent guess what I'm happier now then I ever have been. There is much truth in what dg is saying and I for one will pray right along with her. This goes along with what my Grandmother had written over her kitchen sink "Expect a miracle" she did receive one which was very cool. Let's all imagine a world with no violence, no hunger and picture it in our minds. Of course, we also have to work towards that goal in our own backyard but yeah we can do it.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Gallopinghoards,

No wonder you're so nice. You get it from grandma.
I like those words she said and we should all take her advice and EXPECT a miracle!!

thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Gallopinghoards,

No wonder you're so nice. You get it from grandma.
I like those words she said and we should all take her advice and EXPECT a miracle!!

thanks for that.
Thank you for your kind words dg I really needed them today. Grandma was a special lady I still feel her with me.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I made a pledge to myself yesterday (and friends) that it would be a day of opportunity...

I left the delivery method intentionally blank... so that i could still enjoy the excitement of the unknown... (kinda like playing a little game with your brain- its fun, you should try it)

Maybe i should have been more specific... because i had so much opportunity presented to me, that i had to pass on some...

It started with me visualizing in my mind, the setting of the stage (commiting to having a day of opportunity), and the outcome (successful delivery of at least one opportunity), and allowed the details to be filled in by the abundant universe.
the VERY ABUNDANT UNIVERSE...

After my fifth unexpected sale (at a job in a deadend industry) I recieved some great news regarding my up coming job...
Not only is my primary contact going to be my first BIG customer, but he also turned me on to enough jobs, that i can make more during this summer alone, than the entire previous year... (going from auto parts sales- to construction supply sales)

A new job always presents new opportunity, so perhaps i didn't need the manifestation to do "ok"...
but to start with such a blockbuster opening, even I am a little surprised at the outcome...

a GREAT way to start a day...
Of course i can't guarantee everyone will have the same results, but i can guarantee that it is possible...

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Congrats on that

Great to see something positive happening for someone. I'm still plugging away, but every day above ground is a good one.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If you guys are so successful in wishing things into life, using (somehow) Quantum Mechanics, I shudder tho think what you will do when you decide to try out General Relativity

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
If you guys are so successful in wishing things into life,

Actually, it has nothing to do with "wishing" and everything to do with psychology, IMO. I don't think it has anything to do with QP (or at least concious quantum manipulation; everything in the universe has something to do with QP).

You can debate the "why" and the "how" forever. Point is, positive affirmation and positive outlook works. Always has, always will.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
If you guys are so successful in wishing things into life, using (somehow) Quantum Mechanics, I shudder tho think what you will do when you decide to try out General Relativity

Been there done that... all i ended up with is a divorce (wow it worked also!
) j/k

Aelita... Please dont try to hard to pull this out of QP or QM...
As that would be frustrating for most Science minded individuals...
Seeing this from that side of the board, can look very unconnected...

In relation to QP, This is more of a game of applying the multiple dimensions of potentiality to our present state... and merely activating ourselves into a manifested state... (relating to the observer)
That by itself doesn't work... or people would be doing it all over the place...

... what we are talking about is a loose connection to this "matrix" of dimensions in which we are all connected... (this is showing to be proven by recent QP theory)...

If you accept that we are all connected, and on the other side of the coin, that our own effort can affect outcome, then it is just a problem of deciding what you want (within the boundaries that we have constructed within our subconscious acceptance of possibilities). And let that connection "to all" become a tool in manifesting that wish.

Practice involves resetting those boundaries, and reprogramming (thru action as much as will) them to allow much more potential...

What we are essentially doing in this first phase (with nothing more than faith in greater outcomes) is allowing the somewhat narrow tree of our imposed potential to expand well beyond its limits, and in so doing, we gain access to those greater outcomes.

Much like reading a book, and then "coincidentally" having a chance to use that exact knowledge within a short time.

This "connection to all" can explain much of the "coincidences" we see everyday, as well as become a tool of syncronistic momentum building for practicioners.

manifesting reality by using these concepts can be dangerous... especially for the doubting mind... so i caution anyone that attempts this, to start small or just give up and go with a popular safer beleif instead...

I often refer to Christianity as a "manifesting co-op" since it has built in safe guards (i.e prayer of jabez), and is limited by the mutual agreement of those praying...
it limits its potential, but also insures less damage...

I do have a concern with religions/philosophies that are too stringent, as they can become activated to devious purposes by one misguided leader...
Nihilistic Islam is one such danger... brought out of ignorance...
Pat robertson and his ilk are another...

so BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR... with potential justified by faith you WILL get it...

lets all have a great day filled with greater potential for opportunity.

Sometimes i can be a bit wordy... so i will quote

From Yeahright: positive affirmation and positive outlook works. Always has, always will.

Said it much better.... and without all the scientific/spiritual gabblegooble...
So whichever explaination works for you... take your pick

[edit on 22-6-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh, Lazarus, you deserve every bit of it and i am exstatic for you!!! I am doing all i can and i know that my good fortune is on its way. Thanks for sharing this with us, and may the universe continue to deliver to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
manifesting reality by using these concepts can be dangerous... especially for the doubting mind...

Hi Lazarus,
Could you expand on this comment please. I'm somewhat new to this. I've used positive thinking and created mental pictures in the past. But on a limited basis, with no real training. Usually just to pump up my confidence level, like in sports or at work for instance. However, it sure seems like when I really did try, it usually had a positive outcome.

I saw the 'WTBDWK' video last week and am interested in possibly taking this to a new level but I have concerns. One concern is along the lines of what you just said. Should we seek training first? Another is the religious aspect of it, namely the Christian viewpoint. I asked this earlier, but is this something we humans aren't prepared for spiritually? Is this knowledge the 'forbidden fruit' so to speak? I can see people who aren't prepared spiritually (myself included - see below) who use this for personal gain... as in money, money, money. To me, although more money never hurts, it's not what life is all about. And I have to wonder if God (from a Christian perspective) wants us to have this knowledge... yet.

Having said that, I remember your comment that opportunity usually benefits other people. I thought I'd give it a try. Instead of focusing on myself, I thought about my wife getting the job she wanted, and an increase in profit sharing & 401K at work. Yesterday my wife was offered better paying job, our profit sharing went up and 401K went up that day.

Not only is my primary contact going to be my first BIG customer, but he also turned me on to enough jobs, that i can make more during this summer alone, than the entire previous year...

Congrats! Best wishes for a better tomorrow... for everyone!

[edit on 23-6-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I would be glad to comment... and perhaps clarify...

I will use Wicca as an example of one method of manifestation thru this "connective matrix of All"
one that carries the potential for great good, and great evil.
They are also an example of a faith, that is safeguarded by a "self created intercept"
(also as a demonstration of why every religion "works" to some degree)

Wiccans use ritual as "intention to manifest desires" and are rewarded based upon the belief in the outcome, moderated by the "acceptance of the intercepter"
the one that is known as Goddess...
Good wishes/spells get granted, bad ones get punished (due to the goddess disproving of the wish).

This process deals with our subconsious and how it acts like god/goddess. If we know that our prayer/ritual is not for a good purpose, and know that it is "bad" then it has been weakened by that internal dissaproval of our "god/goddess"
but it can still affect people, even while weakened.

Here we get into psychological idealogues, mimes and other fixed thought patterns of society. (i think i used those terms right:@@

here is where i hit upon the gist of your question.

If we think that we will be punished for doing bad, then we have a safety boundary...
If we have no such construct in our minds, then we would be able to manifest bad for others, with very limited punishment upon ourselves... (sociopathic personality)
Hence, some religions are more active regarding manifestation of prayers/desires
and some more passive...
passive is safe, and effective in groups
active is more effectual, and requires more internal control and restraint... (from wishing others harm)

I have rarely met a Wiccan who didn't have the thought at some point of:
"that person didn't know who they are messing with, boy howdy, i will get them"
and fortunatly there is a built in protection even with Wiccan manifestation. What you give out, you get back three fold... and as long as that faith has that beleif, it is guarded from causing too much harm...

Christians are the same way... Far too many are suffering because of petty feelings of jeolousy, or hatred of "sinners" and in so doing, they harm themselves, thru negative prayers upon those sinners...
"Lord, you better strike those blasphemers down" would be an example that i have heard... these kind of negative emotions within the Christian construct of "do unto others" causes these Christians to suffer, more than those they wish suffering on...

Ahhh gezzzz. i went way overboard again...
People dont need to understand all this to get the benefit, and i just explained way too much...
Please dont let me challenge anyones faith...
within the context of QP, all religions are true... and they all work, but in different ways.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the explaination Lazarus. Please don't feel you're being longwinded. Your comments are helpful and beneficial.

So 'God' is within us? I remember in the video Ramtha saying something along the lines of we are gods. To me, this flies in the face of Christianity in which we are not equivalent to God. True?

As far as being dangerous, I can see how someone might wish others harm. I'm probably guilty of that to a small degree as well. However, I was wondering if using it for personal gain, being greedy, might also be dangerous or harmful to ourselves from a spiritual perspective... know what I mean? Or is it ok to simply ask for anything... women, money, power, etc.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade here. I think it's great that so many of you have had positive results with this. Please don't let me stop you. However, I'm a little more conservative and want to get a few different perspectives on this before diving in.

If anyone else wants to chime in on this subject please do so. Thanks for the help.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thank you Mecheng, for the kind words, and your spirit.

This ought to get interesting...
I beleive that Gnostic Christianity was the true Christ religion... and that he preached basically what i posted...
It is my belief that the bible is a tainted word... it is too inconsistant, and i can show where it has already violated its own tenant of "shall not add, or take away"

Since we are all made of gods image (notice the change of two letters that make all the difference) and since he died for our sins, to relive our soul of its burden, then we would be able to acheive a place in heaven...

Which is much better than being forced to buy your way into heaven, which was the custom up to that point.

I simply think that he was divine, in the sense, that he had a connection to this "god within, that connects all" and shared it with people...

So in my belief, the teachings of Jesus follow the gnostic gospels more than the bible, which was changed and misused as a method of populace control, rather than to divinely inspire.

The new gospel of Judas makes mention of this belief also...

It isn't a lack of "god" or a god of one self, as much as a god, made up of all the souls of all the universe
much like we are human, made up of all of our cells of our body...

[edit on 23-6-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks,
How do you feel about my questions regarding being 'greedy' as being protentially dangerous to yourself? Let's say I use this method, not to harm someone, but as a tool to be incredibly wealthy, powerful, etc... Do you see any danger in that? Assuming it works, shouldn't one perpare themselves, through training or whatever, before just letting go and asking for the world?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
greed is indeed an evil thought... but want of money isn't quite the same...
greed is more about having at the expense of others not having...

The universe is abundant... it has plenty for all that want without taking...

Wanting something for the stability/comfort it brings, and the peace it makes possible is righteous, in every meaning of the word...

Wanting something that someone else has is envy, which is also an negative thought... unless you think of it as "wanting to have one also"

Asking for financial blessings for yourself, as well as others is always the best type money manifestation... and as you have seen, it works well.
(Thinking of you here dgtempe)

Gaining financially is usually self limiting, by the same ideals that govern our "sense of self"
Questions arise within ourselves such as
Am i worthy?
do i deserve this, when so many others strive but dont succeed?
Is it right, that i win the lottery? (darn tootin!)

This is why I feel that to overcome the natural doubts that each of us have, we have to put in the actual grunt effort on any financial gain... manifesting "lucky breaks" is quite easy though...
So be deserving of reward... be deserving of luck, and be deserving of the big ol lottery prize, and you will have removed the one physical constraint that might have prevented the success of the goal. The rest is all up to the faith, that the universe will deliver...

I wish each and every one of you all the fullfilment of your desires, as long as they are positive for you or others.
May the universe bless your pursuits.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
mecheng- I'll stand by my previous recommendation of Dyer's "Power of Intention". Lots of info therein.

Here's a link on the same topic well worth reading, IMO-

www.stevepavlina.com...

As we've agreed earlier, there's more info on this topic than anyone could hope to read in a lifetime. What's most interesting (to me) is that the basics are fairly consistent within all of it, or at least what I've explored.

Happy questing and best to all.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thank you again Lazarus for your thoughtful insight and explainations. I tend to agree with what you've said. I think there is always a right way and the wrong way to apply yourself to anything, this included. I also feel inside all of us, we have the inate ability to choose which way to go about it.

You have helped a great deal and I appreciate it.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by mecheng]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join