It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets apply Quantum Physics this week

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There is obviously way much more to QP than what i'm about to propose. But what if we all (as of today) focused on positive thoughts, focus on the fact that no harm will come to the United States? Focus on the fact that North Korea will not deploy their test missle?

Desire it- Envision it. What if we keep our thoughts focused only on the possitive?
Can our collective thoughts avert a huge disaster from happening? I think it can.

I will apply this today along with my daily affirmations.

Now, i know i get nervous and post doomsday scenarios on other threads. forget that. From now on, i'm going to have positive thoughts. I wish you'd join me.
Collectively, we can stop whatever may be headed our way or make it so it is not so bad.

I hope you will join me.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ermm.... Huh.... Are you sure you are not confusing Quantum Physics with good old witchcraft?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Errr....How do you associate QP with witchcraft? I'm guessing you need to read about what the mind can do.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What does quatum physics got to do with been optimistic and wishing for peace? I only know that basic QP will just be another topic tested in my upcoming paper.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am talking "collectively" (meaning everyone) thinking positively, could turn things around. We would have to focus all day long. Its not for everyone.
Some people would pray instead. I also would be praying to God, to the God within me and within all of us.

Maybe this is not a good idea after all. You need to understand QP somewhat to put this to work.

SO- let us pray.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity there DG, have you recently wached the
What the bleep do we know? documentary?
If so than I whole heartedly understand where your coming from.
Even if its not where you began your endeavour, I will gladly join
in your "positive thinking efforts."
Kudos for beggining this thread as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
PJPuas,

Yes, i did watch it and i'm also taking the classes offered at a great website. Its wonderful and i am glad you understand where i'm coming from on this.

For those who havent studied it i can only suggest that you DESIRE that we are safe, and ENVISION all of us being safe. That should help for now.

Thank you~

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You should all check out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have to understand what quantum physics encompasses... its a very "majickal" concept to say the least...

It makes a mess of our world as it is today...

Desire.. what is it... is it good and bad.. or is it only one?... well QP has an explanation but so does religeon.

Envisioning... honestly we don't understand the mechanics of it entirely *yet*
but we know it creates and created everything around us.

The problem with us is we look at things as positive and negative... VERY stupid and immature concept, very sheltered.

"The Devil" or negativity was bred to keep us from creating EVERYTHING we thought of...

But now that "Gods" WORD has been written on our hearts... [We know Good and Bad, its like "Common-Sense"]
So we can do away with that style of thinking and go on towards creating.. but we have to destroy the POS/NEG ... but that won't happen, we'll end up killing eachother over the stupid discussion about what's right and wrong.. mark my words.. religeon against the uneducated QP scientists..

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Making hydrogen protons spin like wobbly tops... Or as some would call it, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).

Physics is phun!

Spin Monkeys, not just for the lattice anymore...

[edit on 19/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I prefer to think of it as this:

There are infinite possibilites of realities... (infinite dimensions that exist)

I will choose to live in the one, where the USA repairs itself, and the world has peace, and I win the lottery...

I will be happy with any two out of the three, as long as nothing gets worse...
I am with you dgtempe

... lets save this great world

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

There are infinite possibilites of realities... (infinite dimensions that exist)

I will choose to live in the one, where the USA repairs itself, and the world has peace, and I win the lottery...

I am with you dgtempe

Its just unfortunate thats not how it works...

We always prefer to think of things that don't involve us directly but indirectly..

what a lazy mans way of understanding QP... Too bad QP puts YOU in control of EVERYTHING including the world.. and the state of the united states..

It says YOU are the center of the universe...

You don't choose the world you live in.... You MAKE it... aiit there God?... once u graduate from that position you'll realize where you are and how it was possible.

[edit on 19/6/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think we are all expecting the worse. Who can blame us? So, if the entire world is expecting doom, i think we will get just that. Doom.

Now i'm not saying i am not struggling with this. This isnt easy. This isnt for everyone! I heard about it here and i have gotten into it, and its working for me, but i have a lot of work to do!! I think terrible things, and i am working on those.
And sometimes, whats real is real.
All i say is if we start thinking possitively, that no harm can come to us, that this will all blow over, etc... we would be attracting the good to our lives and to the world.

I'm not trying to preach. I am not the preachy type. I am just very happy that one fellow poster turned me on to something that will help me, and maybe someone else here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

aiit there God?... once u graduate from that position you'll realize where you are and how it was possible.

Yes, to me there is a God, and he's in me, in you, everywhere. Where he is NOT is up on a cloud floating, with a white beard, hanging around judging people. The creator is within all of us.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I think we are all expecting the worse. Who can blame us? So, if the entire world is expecting doom, i think we will get just that. Doom.

Now i'm not saying i am not struggling with this. This isnt easy. This isnt for everyone! I heard about it here and i have gotten into it, and its working for me, but i have a lot of work to do!! I think terrible things, and i am working on those.
And sometimes, whats real is real.
All i say is if we start thinking possitively, that no harm can come to us, that this will all blow over, etc... we would be attracting the good to our lives and to the world.

I'm not trying to preach. I am not the preachy type. I am just very happy that one fellow poster turned me on to something that will help me, and maybe someone else here at ATS.

THE WORST thing possible is to think you think negative... thinking you think bad is horrible... no faith in yourself.. ?? What is divided against itself will fall..
Be sure of yourself. No magician was successful in negativity or self doubt.

It might not mean much coming from me, but let me tell you

YOU ARE ALL GOOD, there is nothing in you that is BAD... critize what I say all you want.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

I am with you dgtempe

Its just unfortunate thats not how it works...

what a lazy mans way of understanding QP... Too bad QP puts YOU in control of EVERYTHING including the world.. and the state of the united states..

It says YOU are the center of the universe...

You don't choose the world you live in.... You MAKE it... aiit there God?... once u graduate from that position you'll realize where you are and how it was possible.

Sorry, maybe i wasn't clear,
I MADE ALL the infinite possibilities as GOD, and i choose which one i want to manifest in...
like choosing the path i take to work, i have chosen one of the possible paths that i have made...

I picture it as the Quantum membrane (2 layers proceeding out from a point of origin, and growing further apart), that encompasses all 11 dimensions.
with lots of those bubble wrap like things all over the surface...
each bubble is a specific instance in reality...

Or you can just say "manifest the reality you want to make" which is much simpler

both are true according to QP

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey dg,

Perhaps this should be a full-blown research project.

I for one cannot concentrate all day as I have many things to do but would be interested in seeing perhaps a focused research project on the subject...and time permitting would be willing to help out.

Anyone whos ever read "The Tao of Physics" by Fritjof Capra should find this concept interesting.

I myself have been attempting to exist as both a particle and a wave for sometime but am still mostly apple pie which seems to be existing in lumpy newtonion form.

I find lots interesting about the concept of interconnectivity and entanglement...which may have been one of the things that steared me toward bhuddism as there are a lot of similarities between them.

Having said that, if all else fails I have a box, a cat and a radioactive isotope so let me know which experiment you want to do...don't tell the cat though I don't think he'd be too into it.

Come here Pixel, come here boy...

Spider

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Hey dg,

Perhaps this should be a full-blown research project.

I myself have been attempting to exist as both a particle and a wave for sometime but am still mostly apple pie which seems to be existing in lumpy newtonion form.

Spider

Well, you would have to take yourself away from observation... which includes self observation...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I dont want to get involved in any research just yet. I only started learning days ago, and i dont profess to know that much about it. I need to be able to develop this with further learning and like i said, its not very easy for me, anyway. I initially started this because i couldnt find a job and i was depressed. I now have a little job i do from home, and its really helping me. It is also helping me in other areas of my life where i thought i was helpless...i am now discovering i am NOT.
I have something that works for me and i am happy. I do know if we all collectively think positive, and have less negativity, we will stand a chance of getting out of our present political situation alive. But that's just what i know.

To each their own. I'm not peddling anything here

Lazarusthelong, thank you for your encouragement~
( And Mirthful)

[edit on 19-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I know a little bit about quantum physics because of my study in the past and I know a little bit about the spiritual concepts on self interest. But honestly I could not make a bridge between this two.
The quantum state is a probabily distribution till the observation. But what indeed 'choose' which of the 'possibilities' comes true is completly unknown.
It looks like random.
People addict to attribute the conciousnees to do the choose. But this is just an interpretation of some.

Technical I see a problem here, that's on one side that there are billions of billions of billions (or infinite) of quantum states you (your conciousness) would somehow need to do the 'decision' for where you hardly care and on the other that you can confirm the probability distribution through measurement, and this is somewhat constant.

I don't want to say it is impossible I just say we are in the unknown about if the conciousness is involved in ths choose process or not as before. At least thats how I see the crux with the qp.

So I still see no confirmation of the spiritual in the technical discoveries.

However I am also at home in the spiritual concepts and there I made some personel experience, that you indeed create your world and to a partly very concret way by whishing, willing and lastly knowing it true.
Difficult is to remember what you once wanted. The realisation happens often days delayed not always in the form you thought and for yourself not at once recognisable to your wish in the past. You can only discover the connection when you remember what you wanted in the past.

I would say it's not just positive thinking that is the cause of a change in the reality, you can create your world targeted without it (I am not really a positive thinker), but the positive thinking changes you the way that your creating process (whishing willing and knowing its true) works automaticly and subconcious in the right direction.

If you can pretend something by just positive thinking ... I don't know. I guess it is ineffective because it is not concret enough. Positive thinking is something that would change the world on a longer term but not on a short base.

What would change the world almost at once is when you can carry your happiness into the world. If you can make people smile. The People you not even know or like at first sight. If you throw aboard the borders and the prejudice. (but not your caution, it's not equal blind thrust).
If you can give someone a good feeling you get it back. Everything you send out you will soon see you get back. It would helps us all. Suddently there is no more reason to crash one others head. But that is still utopia at least on earth.

About predictions. At this days I like to read about predictions a lot, they are interesting stuff. But I am still waiting for one (hopefully not the worst one but the good ones) to come true. I didn't see any come true so far. Not one. And therefore I wouldnt worry about them too much. For the most it is not worth to worry. I speak of the one of 'spiritual' or just non material source. Their failure rate is very high because they can not be exact. I had a litlle personel dream experience that gave me somewhat an idea why it is like that.
But I would however be a little more carefully If I read some political information like the one of K for example because the source is a different one.
Eighter hoaxer or one with inside info, as long as you dont know both is real possible like in the qp
, but the us gov would then be a big bag much more worse and more stupid than I thrusted them to be till now. It would not get them what they want but probabily break their neck. That stupid they can not be, can they? It more looks like a hoaxer.
Well guess we will see. To be a little carefully that days certainly doesnt hurt.
But just do not become too worry about such.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
g210 perhaps the best way to think about it is as an experiment in quantum entanglement.

wikiwiki:
en.wikipedia.org...

one for the mathematically impaired like myself:
www.joot.com...

I could be off base but in the end I believe this is what dg is talking about, correct me if I'm wrong dg.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join