It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C'mon women! What do you like about men?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Tall men with hairy chest, and yes with veiny arms. I don't care for men that are hot headed though. I'd rather have a guy with a wit of humor to him. I like happy people, because I am happy & smiley

Look at that big bulging vein on the fore arm of Mechanic 32's avatar? Yeah...looks good!

[edit on 6/20/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I like men (and women for that matter) who are a bit on the unusual side. I embrace quirkiness and a touch of insanity in people.

bring on the love baby..bring it on...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Overlook the subjugation of women and rape and plunder of the earth, and they still aren't much to write home about.

Some of them can tell a good joke.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue
Erm.. Nothing

Blue

So.....your a lesbain?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
MMMMMen....

I like fit, muscled (but not too much) veiny arms!

Maybe because they somewhat resemble another part of a man's anatomy....

Or is that too rude??

I LOVE stuff like this!

Goes to show that women are not so different from us. Their minds spend a lot of time in the gutter too...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Oh Maaaaan!

I snuck into this thread hoping to take some notes that might help improve my sex appeal.

Unfortunately:

1. You're not giving me a lot to work with here. :shk:

2. Who the hell am I trying to kid, anyway?

Sorry.

Please carry on.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm not surprised women like women and that many women have been with another women despite being straight. Of course they would! Women are so hot that other women love them!

Now back on topic............sorry can't go back on topic, I'm a man!

But I'll read the posts cuz I am very curious to see what you women think of us.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
First and foremost, finding a man who can put up with me, is a big draw

HAR HAR.

The most attractive man to me is one who can make me laugh so hard I nearly piddle. (yes piddle). Sarcasm and sharp wit rule and if he's not more than 30LBS overweight or 30 LBS underweight, no freaky-deaky-shag-carpet on his back (or face), and has awesome smile lines...I'm pretty much enamored.

I also have weird "quirks" - I'm a nose admirer - I don't know why - but I love a big nose - there may be a very, VERY valid reason for it (akin to foot size perhaps)...but I won't go there today.

As for women - never been there. My very best friend is a lesbian and you know what after spending countless hours on the phone with her hearing about her breakups, love interests, Gay-dar-gone-awry stories...I wouldn't want to have to deal with women on an emotional level for all the cash in the world...we're insane.

I don't have any nitpicks about aesthetics really - body art or no body art - homely or Brad Pitt-ish - muscular or sort of not -

My last BF was actually, apparently, ugly according to everyone but me. But man he could make me laugh, he was great with my kid, and was very smart and witty - oh and he had a british/Ozzy accent...

Ooohhh Scottish accents are nice too.... and camping, fishing, hiking....artistic and creative...smart...nice to his Mom, a subversive maybe, quirky, odd...

I've been lucky in that I've met a lot of really great men, who may not have been total hunks, but made up for it in personality

I really want to put in a dancing nanner but I'll refrain.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg

Originally posted by crookedblue
Erm.. Nothing

Blue

So.....your a lesbain?

Something like that
. So contary to your belief, I'm not a w****e marto

Proves I was messing with ya man.

new topics

top topics