It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Eyewitness - A Complete Sham

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
LabTop is correct when he stated that the guy is using a torch to cut through the metal.

This video shows two scenes where they are cutting through the columns using the same "hose line" thing (torch); www.youtube.com...

@ 0:25, 1:16 and 2:17

And in this video; www.youtube.com...
@ 2:40 and 3:05

The thermite theory is bs, and does not account for the total pulverization of the towers.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
LabTop is correct when he stated that the guy is using a torch to cut through the metal.

that may be, but, that does not explain the molten pool on the ground.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Please don't tell me you think its because of thermite..

The theory of using it mite be plausible, but doesn't fit all the evidence. Also, in the videos where we can see the core remaining, there is no molten metal dripping down it, nor are there pools of molten metal on top of the debry pile.

All the molten metal was confined to the basement levels/pit of hell.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Please don't tell me you think its because of thermite..

The theory of using it mite be plausible, but doesn't fit all the evidence. Also, in the videos where we can see the core remaining, there is no molten metal dripping down it, nor are there pools of molten metal on top of the debry pile.

All the molten metal was confined to the basement levels/pit of hell.

look at the daytime picture again.
there is molten metal there on the ground.
so, all the molten metal was not confined, according to that picture.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

look at the daytime picture again.
there is molten metal there on the ground.
so, all the molten metal was not confined, according to that picture.

Im not sure which one im supposed to be looking at, but i take its the one without the steelworker in it, ie the one showing the outside wall section standing on its own, with "molten metal" at the top of it (sorry if i've picked the wrong one).

They are both clearly from the cleanup operation, where they were cutting through steel beams. Molten metal comes from cutting steel beams.. thats all i can say really lol..

Also, if thermite/ate were used, we would expect there to be huge amounts of molten metal everywhere, not just dubious patches on top, and a foundry underneath/in the basement levels.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

look on the GROUND in this picture. not the top of the column.

the glowing material on the ground is white hot, even hotter than the orange-yellow hot stuff pouring off the top(even if that is presumably from a clean-up worker).

as far as the stuff pouring off the top...WHY!? why would clean-up workers weld on only the very tip of a column? do you think they are going to be that ineffecient at cutting down those columns? you cut aither at the bottom, or you cut segments which will load onto a truck. you don't try and wear it down the way water wears down rock.

listen to this. this guy makes sense.

www.members.shaw.ca...

his(jeff king, i believe it is) thoughts mirror mine almost exactly.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by billybob]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
is there a larger resolution image of that anywhere? It looks to me like two different images put together (top looks different to bottom)

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Billybob, the picture is definatly from the cleanup operation. There is no residual smoke/dust lingering around in the photo..

More importantly, LOOK at the photo. I have highlighted the key to this photo which clearly screams of a cleanup operation.

4 beams have been cut away already, with the burn marks clearly visible. There just happens to be a 4 column portion lying on the floor.

Here is a better quality picture.. notice how the cleanup guys are VISIBLE in this picture. A great example of 9/11 truthers delibrately trying to make the evidence conform to their own conclusions..just like with the angle cut core column, with solidified molten metal, supposed thermite residude

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

A great example of 9/11 truthers delibrately trying to make the evidence conform to their own conclusions..just like with the angle cut core column, with solidified molten metal, supposed thermite residude

are you talking to me?
i'm sorry, but it's the other way around. i'm trying to make reality conform to the facts, evidence and patterns of 9/11.

i see two guys looking up about a storey, at white hot molten material. if you've ever been around welding/cutting operations, you will know that the steel only emits light when it is in direct contact with extreme heat. it turns black again RAPIDLY when there is no more heat source.

there are no welders in the picture. there are two guys on the ground looking up at the fireworks, and the molten pool.

you are inferring things that don't exist. you are overlaying 'most plausible way' as 'only way possible' in your analysis.
no one has explained the extreme heat pictured here, coming from two sources.

we see two workmen, but we see no workmen near the light emitting heat sources.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sorry, but its the cleanup operation, and the picture shows that quite clearly. If you stand by your idea that its molten metal caused by thermite, then you are trying to make the evidence fit the conclusion, and you know it.

Use common sense. You know its the cleaup, as there is no dust lingering around in the air, there are workers quite clearly standing there, and also as i highlighted, they are cutting down the steel columns.. there are 4 missing, and there just happens to be 4 on the floor infront of it..

It wouldn't suprise me if this guy is cutting steel beams from that portion we see in the other picture;

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
WCIP also says that there are no seismic records of the underground explosions which is totally false, please read this link which has the seismic data half way down the page.

100777.com...

To the contrary, WCIP is totally correct when he states that there is no seismic evidence indicating that explosions preceded the collapses. Bollyn’s article is wrong. Even this conspiracy site readily admits that.

The “large spikes” that Bollyn talks about are actually the signals from the collapses themselves.

PAGING LABTOP... here is your chance.

Roark... If you want to debate the seismic data... start a thread and U2U LaBTop... You are going to get EATEN ALIVE.

Have Fun Howard.

Slap Nuts

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sorry, but its the cleanup operation, and the picture shows that quite clearly. If you stand by your idea that its molten metal caused by thermite, then you are trying to make the evidence fit the conclusion, and you know it.

Use common sense. You know its the cleaup, as there is no dust lingering around in the air, there are workers quite clearly standing there, and also as i highlighted, they are cutting down the steel columns.. there are 4 missing, and there just happens to be 4 on the floor infront of it..

It wouldn't suprise me if this guy is cutting steel beams from that portion we see in the other picture;

i am using common sense, and my own eyes. i do not know it's the cleanup, and surprisingly, i don't like you calling me a liar.
i know it is highly unlikely it's the cleanup for the reasons i already stated.

what colour is the smoke?
where we actually see the guy in the basket, actually cutting where it makes sense to cut(ie. not starting at the topmost portion of the beam), the smoke is sulfuric yellow. in the picture with the molten pool on the pile of debris, the smoke is white, and the shear volume of molten metal is far greater than a cutting torch could account for.

in the picture where we see the two men standing, it also gives us a good size perspective, and if we say they are six feet tall, then the molten pool atop the debris pile is at least six feet across. that is a LOT of heat.

you can disagree with me all you like, but please don't tell me i do know and what i don't know.

p.s. i've already had this discussion with 'common sense', the author of the logically challenged, 'debunking 911.com'.

your picture of the guy in the welding basket only clarifies the fact that his tiny shower of sparks, with a huge yellow plume, are NOT what we are seeing in the picture with what could be TONS of molten metal flowing.

i can't remember what the name for this particular logical fallacy you are embracing is, but it basically goes... (a) is like (b), and (a) is like (c) in other ways, therefore, (b)=(c). in case we need more clarification, let's plug in some nouns...

a is cats
b is dogs (like (a) because of fur, four legs, teeth, carnivore)
c is lizards (slit pupils, four legs, tail)

so, once again, what you say, 'i know', i definitely don't know, and stand by my original contention that what we see in this picture is not a part of the clean-up, but part of the aftermath.
i don't know if it's thermite, but i do know that no torch is going to produce that volume of molten metal.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The fires in the towers were burning out weel beforfe the collapse as seen in videos and photos. So their had to be something else that caused the molten steel in the basements of the buidlings and the debris fields.

Photos of hotspots at ground zero. Notice water being sprayed on the debris and equipment because of the great heat.

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join