It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last track on tool album...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I was writing about tool in the below top secret music posts and I thought about this and was wondering if anyone new anything about the last track on tool's album "lateralis"

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Here is what is said....

[Faaip De Oiad]
-I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across the country. Um, um, Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really really soon. OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, uh, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51. The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable.-

Does anyone know anything about this? Real? Fake? Am I stupid for asking?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I've heard that before on a site. Can't remember the link. I dunno how the band dig that up or why di they put it on their album. It's supossed to be serious. The guy that said that was crying. It was a radio show I think. Not sure though. I wonder why did they put that on their album...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I may be wrong on this and I have no references , but wasn't this from Coast to Coast AM?

I was under the impression this was a hoax or joke that Noory and Bell felt they had figured out.

Like I said that is only what my opinion is that this was something that had been resolved?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Interesting...

Another question...Does anyone know what the title of the track means?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yep this was on the Art Bell show. It was an open lines night with a special line for area 51 employees to anonymously call in.

I looked for it on the coasttocoast site but all it gave was the date 11 September 1997, and 'this particular programe is not available'.

Note the date 9-11, hmmmm....

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redefine19
Here is what is said....

[Faaip De Oiad]
-I, I don't have a whole lot of time. Um, OK, I'm a former employee of Area 51. I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across the country. Um, um, Damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really really soon. OK, um, um, OK, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, uh, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. They are not what they claim to be. Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the Area 51. The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. They are not! They want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable.-

Does anyone know anything about this? Real? Fake? Am I stupid for asking?

its from a coast to coast am broudcast it was live on the radio with art bell and its kinda scarry to listen to cuz the guy is beraking down in to tears then gets cut off... damn men in black

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
does anyone have any links where you can listen to it without Danny Carey playing his drums in the background?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The song title mean 'Voices of god' kind of fitting for the whole album if you ask me.

The voice-over on this song actually came from a September 12th, 1997 call to the Art Bell radio show, which broadcasts out of Nevada and entertains the notions all sorts of extraterrestrial and conspiracy theorists. It was quite a controversial call, as the station suddenly lost its signal for about two minutes during the call. Alas, the "disoriented" gentleman heard on the song called the show back a few days later to confirm that he had pulled off a delicious hoax. His words are still quite frightening in the context of Faiip de Oiad, though, don't you think?

Tool are renoud for there none ordernery belifes, with danny being really intrested in 'Black magic'

***EDIT***

You wont find it without danny playing on it.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
www.metatech.org...

MP3 is at the bottom.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
It was quite a controversial call, as the station suddenly lost its signal for about two minutes during the call. Alas, the "disoriented" gentleman heard on the song called the show back a few days later to confirm that he had pulled off a delicious hoax. His words are still quite frightening in the context of Faiip de Oiad, though, don't you think?

Is it possible that someone else called in a few days later claiming to be the one who made the call, and saying it was a hoax? Them MIBs are a tricky bunch. The point of the station losing it's signal is pretty interesting too.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redefine19
Interesting...

Another question...Does anyone know what the title of the track means?

google is your friend...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That's definitely interesting and a bit scary at the same time. The station getting knocked off the air is the weirdest part of it. Hmmmm, i'm gonna have to listen to that again.

new topics

top topics

join