It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun and games with UK's big brother

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The name calling and personal attacks, from All sides, stops now. Otherwise, this thread may be closed.

Please stay on topic, folks.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Great post fulcanelli! I wish I had some award votes left for this month...

I love your way with words, really entertaining post
Try not to let detractors pollute your thread, in fact If I were you I would just ignore them, otherwise you will end up with too many irrelevent replies and it will be hard for people to hear what you are saying... basically they have made their views apparent and no matter how much you try, you will probably never bring about any substantial change to their thinking...

Anyway keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is that aimed at me? Is that what you consider a telling response? Pathetic.

How many other countries offered your family sanctuary?

Where would you rather live?

What have you done to right all the 'wrongs' you cite?

Feel free to enlighten us further

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks Fulcanelli,

You too have made some great points and left me thinking.
I have found it difficult to believe the propaganda, but even harder to believe, to be honest, it was our own goverment that comitted these acts. Im on the fence with all this conspiracy stuff!!
But I do believe we are being forced into a fear of anything but the "norm" so to speak.
Im truly sorry that a few have turned this into some type of race issue, as a British citizen you are entitled to your opinions and should be allowed to air them, thats what will change this country for the better I hope. Im white and British, and your brown and British we can both be proud of our british herritage and share our views about this nation good and bad, and should not have to worry about others turning it to some sort of BNP rally.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hey, fulcanelli

Cool games on your Myspace page, what better way to distract yourself from the impending doom being perpetrated by the Evil Illuminati, Orchestrators of the New World Order?

A bit of Frogger does wonders for you

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
kukorage and dalta alter,

Truly, thanks for the support and the positive comments - today is the first day I've really started posting heavily on such boards believe it or not.

And kukorage, I'm giving serious thought in view of the discussion so far to writing a thread summarising my views on the facts and evidence that point to the involvement of a CABAL of our government being involved, but that may be a bit lengthy and take a bit of time on my part since I unlike some here do not have their whole day available to spend here, whether in anonymous slander (as my detractors seem to have) or in constructive debate, although I would be more than happy to do so if there is enough interest. Thank you for at least keeping an open mind though - it's a terrible thing o waste.

And to the mods, I direct your attention to the last post made by strangerous as indicative of the continued lack of address to my ARGUMENTS and childish insistence on playground tactics, even AFTER being warned otherwise. Please seek appropriate action. I refuse to further correspond with such types after this post, and feel they cheapen the input of those genuinely seeking to educate and inform themselves and others here.

Strangerous, in answer to your question, the LEAST i have done to right the wrongs I have talked about is to fence for years with hundreds of those who are unconsciously conditioned apologists about these issues - I'll leave you to decide who I'm referring to - and seek to educate myself about the truth DESPITE how many of my own illusions have been eviscerated as a result. This is something you clearly do not even SEE if you are asking me that sort of question after having supposedly read what I have written, which beggars the question: what is a person with your specific perspective doing HERE of all places?

I won't blow my own trumpet about the many ways in which I make sacrifices in my own life to further the cause of truth as I see it - I suspect they would be no greater than those made by many here - suffice it to say that people like yourself certainly have no right to demand those justifications from me. Note how many enquiries into my person and my FAMILY you've had to resort to in the absence of any real SUBSTANCE to your arguments or capability to speak to directly to mine, and the number of times, despite the incivility of the questioning, I have made reply. Have I made EVEN ONE such pointed enquiry into you or yours?

Which of us has shown their prejudice by making assumption after assumption about the other, all of which have been proven false? Which of us has attacked the other and which has DEFENDED? I no longer hold out any hope you see the answer to these questions, but all that is required by anyone else to do so is to READ WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN without prejudice and read the replies of my detractors in order. A basic understanding of the rules of logical argument will then suffice, I believe, to show anyone with the requisite intelligence that this has not been an argument between you and I - you have not successfully argued a SINGLE POINT as yet - it has been a one sided education. Who do you think has just been the TEACHER, and who has been the TAUGHT?

Truly, mods, my apologies for any infractions, and I promise I will make no more replies to anything but direct, civil argument, and thanks for your perseverance, it was definitely NOT my intention to start a flame war here.

Fulcanelli

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Again with the personal attacks and no retraction of the 'racist' slur.

Just because I take issue with you and your outrageous attitudes / behaviour doesn't give you any right to presume what my views on any other matters are.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'd be very interested in anything you have to post and look forward to talking and discussing these topics with you!!
As I said in my last post Im very much on the fence when it comes to conspiricies, very hard to prove one way or another, but look forward to reading your posts.

On the cctv side of this discussion, I think it was during the time of the IRA that the "Camera" state was started, with cameras tracking all vehicles coming in and out of London and it grew from there.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'd like to see some evidence for these claims rather than the mere spouting of opinion and vitriol.

A detailed list of these altrustic sacrifices in the casue of 'truth' would be enlightening too

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You ARE serious, aren't you?

Demanding an apology for your having blundered into DEFINING YOURSELF as prejudiced is laughable. And if you somehow have hallucinated a personal attack in my last post (for there categorically, for all to see, ISN'T ONE - you asked questions of and cast aspersions at ME, and I simply answered) then I suggest you take that along with all your other unfounded complaints to a moderator for redress, and I am sure they will deconstruct them for you as authoritatively as I have.

I would have far more cause to demand apologies (PLURAL) from you for your personal attacks on myself and the insinuations you have made against my family (both of which I HAVE listed and conclusively demonstrated by argument), and for your distinctly uncivil mode of "discussion".

Please do not waste your time directing any comments for answer from me until you do what you should have done at the very beginning and SPEAK TO MY FACTS AND ARGUE WITH ME, if you can. I have nothing left of your offerings to dissect, and I bore of you.

Fulcanelli

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As for a treatment of the 7/7 events by me here, so be it, kukorage (and strangerous), I'll get to work. Until then, my friends.

Fulcanelli

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I'm with Strangerous on this one.

You clearly don't like this country, so go elsewhere.

Its a simple remedy. Nothing to do with race, religion or creed. Its like choosing your favourite supermarket.

If you like playing racial sterotypes on the tube and projecting paranoia onto people, expect to get harrassed, or even shot. Lets see how funny that is.

Playing stupid games when people have actually been killed is - to be blunt - sick.

You aren't solving a problem, you're being part of it.

If you really don't like being discriminated against, just paint yourself white and move to the U.S. Then ask a woman for a date at work and see where that gets you. You'll be labeled a "terrorist" in no time!

Otherwise, I enjoyed your post as it's good to look behind the eyes of someone else and get their perspective. I would also warn against tempting fate in the form of feigning terrorism. Right now is not a good time to yell "bomb" or "hi, jack!" in the airports.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Fulcanelli - thanks for your posts.

I quite agree that this country is going down the tube straight towards totalitarianism and I am APPALLED that people like Strangerous would deny you your right to make these arguments. I'm used to seeing this kind of thing from Americans but I'm a bit shocked, frankly, that there are Brits who would resort to that kind of absurd response.

They embarrass me for being a white Briton, frankly.

And I absolutely agree, if we can overload the surveillance system in this country it can only be a good thing. Civil disobedience needs to gain some ground before we're all completely trapped in a totalitarian regime. I'm actually considering emigrating myself, I'm so disgusted with our slide towards a hyper-technological Nazism.

I'm kind of hoping that the UK's inevitable involvement in a US-led war with Iran will mobilise people... but at the same time I'm not holding my breath, either.

Anyway, don't let the ignorant racism of some posters here wind you up and get yourself warned by the mods - just keep making the argument and that's all you can do. Mind you, I would suggest you shouldn't hold your breath about changing their minds either... you'll go a different colour altogether if you do, imo.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

...don't let the ignorant racism of some posters here wind you up and get yourself warned by the mods - just keep making the argument and that's all you can do. Mind you, I would suggest you shouldn't hold your breath about changing their minds either... you'll go a different colour altogether if you do, imo.

Thanks matey. Well said

And thanks to thetroubleshoota - good thing you told me, I was about to shout "Allahu Akbar" on my next jaunt into the tubes!
just kiddin.

Fulcanelli

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulcanelli

Originally posted by rich23

...don't let the ignorant racism of some posters here wind you up and get yourself warned by the mods - just keep making the argument and that's all you can do. Mind you, I would suggest you shouldn't hold your breath about changing their minds either... you'll go a different colour altogether if you do, imo.

Thanks matey. Well said

And thanks to thetroubleshoota - good thing you told me, I was about to shout "Allahu Akbar" on my next jaunt into the tubes!
just kiddin.

Fulcanelli

good times, but yes you can take "humour" too far, can't you?!

I would really have a hard time being Muslim right now, especially in Anglo nations...I could see the problems that it would cause and the prejudice. I was flying a scant ONE WEEK after 9/11 and man, was I paranoid. There was an Iranian-looking man on board and I have to admit that I could not take my eyes off of this guy for the 1st 1/2 of the flight. He then ordered a Heineken which settled me down a bit.

Then the news stories came out about these guys frequenting strip clubs and drinking alcohol on purpose to deter suspicion!! I guess I was fooled that time!

Anyway, thank you for the post. It does contain much insight and was fun to read.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulcanelli
You ARE serious, aren't you?

Demanding an apology for your having blundered into DEFINING YOURSELF as prejudiced is laughable. And if you somehow have hallucinated a personal attack in my last post (for there categorically, for all to see, ISN'T ONE - you asked questions of and cast aspersions at ME, and I simply answered) then I suggest you take that along with all your other unfounded complaints to a moderator for redress, and I am sure they will deconstruct them for you as authoritatively as I have.

I would have far more cause to demand apologies (PLURAL) from you for your personal attacks on myself and the insinuations you have made against my family (both of which I HAVE listed and conclusively demonstrated by argument), and for your distinctly uncivil mode of "discussion".

Please do not waste your time directing any comments for answer from me until you do what you should have done at the very beginning and SPEAK TO MY FACTS AND ARGUE WITH ME, if you can. I have nothing left of your offerings to dissect, and I bore of you.

Fulcanelli

I did NOT - stop playing the race card. It's pathetic. Is anyone who disagrees with you a racist?

I said if you don't like it leave - same goes for anyone from the UK indiginous or immigrant.

Re-read my posts and you'll see you're the one that cried racism when I and others thought your little game was cruel, pathetic and likely to bolster the views you find so troubling

Again you're the one that takes delight in scaring people with your fake suicide bomber 'joke' - you may find that funny / think you're carrying on some just campaign when all you're doing is scaring people & looking silly

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Fulcanelli,

Firstly, I'll say this - I'd defend your right to have an uncensored opinion with my life.

To decry me as "racist" for what I posted is insulting to me personally. You don't know who I am, what I'm like, what I've experienced, or indeed the colour of my skin.

And whilst your elequent writing style and verbose opinions make for interesting reading they are, ultimately, just your opinions. In the same manner, my post expressed MY opinions. If I do not like something, I change it. Be it where I live, what supermarket I visit or what TV channel I watch. Its not a difficult concept to grasp.

Like the rest of us here, you cannot prove that the events of 7/7 were an "inside job" perpetrated by the UK government. Of course, you can speculate, but quite simply you just don't know.

Likewise, I can't be sure that it wasn't an inside job.

Your background doesn't interest me. Your education doesn't interest me.

But your attitude does though. It bothers me. It bothers me because I'm just a normal guy and you seem to be looking for something that none of us are ever going to get, which is a perfect society that runs exactly to our own needs.

What does the world owe you for the priviledge of your company exactly? And how do we pay you?

Must we all agree with you? If we did, wouldn't that make you as totalitarian as the society you seem to percieve?

I'm not asking you to agree with me - answering anything I've raised is, of course, your perogative.

I'm just asking you to think a bit more. Theres a fine line between criticising the system and becoming a part of the next one that needs removing.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
He doesn't do a 'fake suicide bomber ', he just rifles through his bag -it is the minds of the people watching that creates a suicide bomber, all thanks to the good work of the people at Tavistock brainwashing corp.

Lighten up, he was just making a joke to lighten up his thread. Can't you see you're digging yourself a deeper hole with every post ?

Lets all be happy clappy campers

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yeah you're right - taking an alarm clock and a few spare wires with you when you travel by air, wearing a gas mask on the tube, setting up a bacon butty van near a Mosque are all just 'having a laugh' too - right?

Re-read his posts - he said he does it deliberately and takes delight in the fear & alarm he causes. He also enjoys wasting the authorities' time when they respond to any alarm caused by his actions.

If / when someone who looks like him is bundled to the ground and arrested (or worse!) by Police responding to one of his 'liitle' jokes he'll be straight on here claiming some fascist / racist action by those whose job it is to try and keep us safe.

But hey it's all just a laugh - I'm sure those who are still traumatised by the recent tube bombings will be the first to see the funny side.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Yeah you're right - taking an alarm clock and a few spare wires with you when you travel by air, wearing a gas mask on the tube, setting up a bacon butty van near a Mosque are all just 'having a laugh' too - right?

That is just ridiculous. Seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join