It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun and games with UK's big brother

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Terror storm is IMHO Jones' finest effort yet. the only exception I take to it was his summary of the USS Liberty event, which he concludes by implying that it was part of a covert plan on the part of the United States government to "take over the whole middle east". Other than that (and especially its focus on 7/7), it is excellent

A good summary of the 7/7 events is also provided in this movie, which is around half an hour long:

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Today's London Independent asks some questions about the official report into the 7/7 bombings including my repeated point about the type of explosives used.

Source

There are some bewildering gaps in the Whitehall account of 7/7; even the nature of the explosives used in the bombing is unclear. The report says only that "it appears" they were home-made, although there is plenty of evidence that the bombs were powered by at least some commercial or military explosive.

"Forensic science ... tends to produce unambiguous answers within a matter of hours and days," Mr Ahmed says. "The idea that continuous examination over many months has failed to finish the job beggars belief."

Furthermore, the substance that the bombers were said to have mixed from household products - TATP - produces neither flame nor heat upon detonation. But eyewitnesses reported both.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey mods and everyone else here,

Just a thought, but I've noticed that this section of the forum has had its name changed from "9/11 and 7/7 conspiracies" to "9/11 conspiracies" - any chance we could get this thread shifted to, for example, the UK politics section of PTS (or anywhere else anyone here feels is more relevant - any comments people?).

Like I say, just a thought, and anyone else's input here is appreciated since I'm still relatively new here and haven't fully explored everything yet.

Thanks

[edit on 2-7-2006 by fulcanelli]

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join