It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well todays June 19th,What should we do

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
should we all go to the nearest bomb shelter

or live out are fantasies

or maybe just go on to work like its a normal day.

If you're an American, this week is a good week for a trip abroad.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
If you're an American, this week is a good week for a trip abroad.

For all those considering Canada as a destination, the weather is good and the igloos have all melted.

Be on the look-out for cannibalistic polar bears and pesky black flies.

And, FYI, the going rate of exchange.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What if the underground bunker drill, that the US is doing is meant to coincide as a safegaurd contingency against the test launch of ICBM's by the N. Koreans?

Especially given N. Korea's geopolitical rhetoric over the last couple years.
Just in case it goes live. however improbable it my be.

But thats a far reaching hypotheosis. And, since today is my birthday nothing bad is gonna happen

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well I'm off to the UK for a holiday! Flying outa Vancouver at 8pm Pacific time. After that they can do what they want! Only kidding. Nothings gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Grab a beach chair, sunblock 2000, a bucket of Margaritas and your sweetie.

Or go cave exploring.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So, North Korea has a missle that can reach us fueled and ready to fire on the launch pad. Who said the Good Ol' Red Dawn Days were over?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well today's past 2000, should we all go and suicide in case the millenium bug gets us? *snip* PROPHECIES!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
its not nuclear its ballistic if the missle gets us it cant get more than a city

not being a jerk but allit can wipe out is one city

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All they can reach is the west coast.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The fact that I didn't even hear about this date being a prophecy until I found this board tends to take away it's worth believing to me. I usually like to at least get moderately worked up or prepared about these dates, but today I won't even bother. Even if North Korea IS testing missiles that can reach North America.

Quick CNN check: Major flooding in Houston. No atomic bombs as of yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, if something does happen today, we have the fine folks behind ready.gov helping us out...

Use your flashlight to lift the walls right off of you!

If you spot terrorism, blow your anti-terrorism whistle. If you are Vin Diesel, yell really loud.

Hurricanes, animal corpses and the biohazard symbol have a lot in common. Think about it.

Radioactive materials come in 4 convenient sizes:
- individual dose
- family value size
- neighborhood spray pump size
- supersize

More can be found here, here, and here

On a comical note, you can find some stuff here. Good luck.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamgamil
wow...nuke attack...that sounds mega.
fingers crossed

This gets my reward for the stupiest post of all time. Congratulations. How in the hell could you wish for a nuclear attack?

Some people steal valuable oxygen every day I guess.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't know what to tell the people that aren't already prepared. I knew that there would be a run on twinkies and little debbies so I stocked up as soon as I heard the nuke warning and saw the UFO evidence on ATS. I have my place staked out on the mountain. I have room for 2 maybe 3 more so contact me within the next 30minutes if you don't want to be left behind.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23

But thats a far reaching hypotheosis. And, since today is my birthday nothing bad is gonna happen

My nephew, and my sister in law both have a birthday on Sept. 11th. I guess they haven't had a good birthday since. I hope nothing happens, but no matter what happenes.... it's gonna happen on somebodys birthday. Once again "Happy Birthday"

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i can't hear any bombs going off from under my table...

can i remove the newspaper off my head yet?

Ram

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ill say on thursday..evening you should be able to feel safe again..
Thursday... Is Doomsday II
Monday was Doomsday I

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's my husband's birthday! Light up the grill and pop a cold one!
If it's gonna be the end of the world, might as well eat some BBQ and drink some beer. At least that's what I'm going to be doing later!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's my husband's birthday! Light up the grill and pop a cold one!
If it's gonna be the end of the world, might as well eat some BBQ and drink some beer. At least that's what I'm going to be doing later!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There's alot of things that people could do (but don't). They could get smart and put away emergency foods, emergency water, there is a complete list of things people can do. I myself have been preparing for this type of situation for over 35 years. It may or may not happen today (doubt it) but when it does I have prepared and given enough warning I will survive (may not want to) after it's over.
The US abandoned the evacuation scenario things about 30 years ago. So, basically we are on our own. There is no contingency anymore. The bomb shelters are full of file cabinets and things. The only people that would survive this are the people that prepare and take themselves out of their little comfort zones and tink about what to do. Things like establishing a meeting place for the family, proper methods of defending you and yours, evacuation plans, medical gear on hand, Full prescriptions, NBC protection and detection gear. These are all things that are costly and no way can someone just walk in and plunk down thousands of dollars on gear. But if a person starts preparing now for what may come you're better off in the long run. Even if you do not make it someone that did survive may find your gear and they will have a chance. There are a great deal of things that I have done over the numerous years and myslef and a large group of folks can and would survive if we can get to the shelter.
But all in all if all else fails, get a chair, gather the family and the dog, pet the dog, kiss the family and pop a can of budweiser and it ends.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Rejoice.

We get another new day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join