It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Please Tell Me What Happened?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Shadow,

You say you were holding a sword, correct? If so, this would indicate to me a trip back in time or a trip to a more primitive place, possibly in a medieval period. Is there anything else you can think of even something you may think trivial?

The only other thing that comes to mind was, he was facing me, had a rather long beard, and was wearing some kind of long robe, or gown type clothing. I was facing him. He just handed it to me and said it would be given unto me to remember at that time.

I guess it could have a medieval overtone, but even in this day and age I can think of times that a man would wear a long robe, such as church, or a judge, etc.

Your idea is one to think of though.

I don't know. I'm pretty much to the conclusion that I may never figure out exactly what happened.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Originally posted by jbondo
Shadow,

You say you were holding a sword, correct? If so, this would indicate to me a trip back in time or a trip to a more primitive place, possibly in a medieval period. Is there anything else you can think of even something you may think trivial?

The only other thing that comes to mind was, he was facing me, had a rather long beard, and was wearing some kind of long robe, or gown type clothing. I was facing him. He just handed it to me and said it would be given unto me to remember at that time.

I guess it could have a medieval overtone, but even in this day and age I can think of times that a man would wear a long robe, such as church, or a judge, etc.

Your idea is one to think of though.

I don't know. I'm pretty much to the conclusion that I may never figure out exactly what happened.

...perhaps it was symbolic...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Shadow Eyes-

The "walk-in" theory sort of makes sense to me, except for one thing. They say that walk-ins come in right when we die. We make a soul-contract with them before we are born, and agree to let them "take over" our body once we have accomplished certain things in life. However, the only problem with that theory is that walk-ins usually wait until AFTER childhood, because they just don't want to mess with the whole "growing up" part of life. Why agree to leave right after you were born, when you were a baby? It doesn't make sense.

However, if it wasn't a traditional walk- in and what you were dealing with was more of an alien or a spirit tresspasser, that SHARED your body without your permission, then that would make sense. It could have pushed you aside, and that is why you "heard things as the alien would have heard them" .... a completely foreign language. And it took "the alien" in you a few weeks to "learn the language."

I have had periods where I channeled, and I've "lost time", and didn't remember anything I said. It was pretty confusing and scary when it first happened. (It actually put me in the hospital the first time it happened. Scared the crap out of me.) This is how I finally had to deal with it:

First, I had to tell myself, that whatever anybody told me, I KNEW this was happening, and I wasn't crazy, no matter what anyone told me. Then, I had to learn how to put up boundaries to those who would channel "through" me. I simply told them to STOP...that if they wanted to experience life, that they had to go somewhere else to do it, or ASK ME first. And now I don't let them completely take over my body. I just let them talk to me, and then I relay the message. It's much less "freaky" that way.

Remember...It's your body....YOU set the rules. Just because they are aliens or spirits or ghosts or whatever, it doesn't mean that they can come in and do this to you just because they want to.
The next time you "feel it" beginning to start. Just say "STOP...NO" like you would to a mugger or a purse thief or a potential rapist or an aggressive boyfriend. That approach helped me...maybe it could help you next time.

Anyway, I think you may have had a type of walk-in....an un-invited guest sharing your body the same time as you. That's why you don't remember the event, and when you do remember it, you remember people talking in a "foreign" tongue.

-N

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I just thought of something else, Shadow Eyes. The reason they were probably attracted to you is probably because you DO have an electrical field that is different than most other people. They can SEE you better than they can SEE other people...which is why they are attracted to you.

My theory is that it has to do with altered brain wave patterns creating different electrical patterns outside the body. I hypothesize that some of us operate in the alpha-theta-delta range, whereas the "normal" population traditionally operates mostly in the beta range. This is what allows some of us to have "above average" experiences and abilities. But I am still working on creating an experiment to test that idea.

Has anyone else ever seen that theory mentioned? If the experiment has already been done, then I'd love to read about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Shadow Eyes-

However, if it wasn't a traditional walk- in and what you were dealing with was more of an alien or a spirit tresspasser, that SHARED your body without your permission, then that would make sense. It could have pushed you aside, and that is why you "heard things as the alien would have heard them" .... a completely foreign language. And it took "the alien" in you a few weeks to "learn the language."

Anyway, I think you may have had a type of walk-in....an un-invited guest sharing your body the same time as you. That's why you don't remember the event, and when you do remember it, you remember people talking in a "foreign" tongue.

-N

Your theory makes as much sense as any other I've heard, and it would explain why I was still there, but 'not there'.

I've got a question about your second post, how would a persons electrical field change so drastically? Would being hit by lightening do it?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
One thing I doctor might tell you, to try to explain the odd language issue, is that you might have experiences a kind of Wernicke's Aphasia from something like transitory ischemia.

O.k. I've looked this up. I don't think this is what it was. Not only could I not understand them, my sister couldn't understand me either. We were clearly not speaking the same language. It went away in several weeks by itself and it has never happened again, at least not that I know of. After it was over there were no apparent lasting side-effects.

And it would not explain the two other incidents.

I wonder...if it was possible to have lived a previous life, one in which a different language was used, could something like that come through, even just temporarily, in a current life? I don't know, it's just a shot in the dark idea.

But even that would not explain the rest of it.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by ShadowEyes]

In the mouth of madness comes to mind
On the brighter side Im open minded and believe you may be switched in and out of dimensions against your will, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You said:

Your theory makes as much sense as any other I've heard, and it would explain why I was still there, but 'not there'.

I've got a question about your second post, how would a persons electrical field change so drastically? Would being hit by lightening do it?

I say:

I wish I knew.

You know from visiting my post what happened to me when I was a little girl (being surrounded by a tunnel of light on a day when thunderstorms seemed to be brewing)...and all my life, since then, I have seemed to have had a strange electrical field, too. (I stop watches, screw up computers, shock people all the time, and seem to have some interesting precognitive/telekinetic gifts, especially when I am highly emotional.

If it was an electrical discharge that day that gave it to me....then well, that could explain a lot. Otherwise, I guess I just think of it as a gift from God. (Or Aliens. Or maybe God and aliens are the same thing.
)

[edit on 7-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Shadow eyes said:
No, I've never tried that. Someone told me once that it wasn't a good idea to allow oneself to be hypnotized. I'm not sure why but I don't think I would be comfortable doing it.

My reply:
Shadow-
I am actually a certified hypnotherapist, and I can assure you, there is nothing to be afraid of with hypnosis. It is not possible for anything bad to happen. You can't get stuck...and you won't go crazy. In fact, hypnosis helped me get "sane" from all of my crazy experiences. I would direct you to my hypnosis FAQ web page, but I don't want everyone on here to know who I am.

Anyway, you might want to consider it. I use regression all the time on my clients, and it's amazing the stuff they remember. I even used it on a person before a court case, so they could remember what they experienced. It all comes back naturally and easily....and in a non-traumatic way. If you get a good hypnotherapist, they know how to take you back without reliving the trauma. And you feel much better afterwards, too!

Ok, I'm off my soap box about hypnosis, now.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have been keeping my eye out on this thread and it seem's that there is no definate answer's to either one of our questions Shadoweye's, I have tried to drop my experience from my thoguhts and it just don' work, I have gotten some great insight's, but no answer's to what has happened to me, I was blown away by the thread you composed, but yet there is no answer that is acceptable. Feel free to E- me anytime Shadow, I am always here, some time or another.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join