It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Please Tell Me What Happened?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Shadow,

Did you try to repeat the language and listen to yourself?

This whole thing is getting crazy. I actually thought you would come back and say: Nope! Aramaic doesn't ring a bell. I'm just going to accept that you are not sure because it is wigging me out.

Do you remember thinking anything to yourself while you were speaking this language that struck you as strange to be thinking?

I'm really not sure.
I did try saying it but he was speaking to quickly for me to keep up. That's one of the reasons I want to listen to it over an extended period. If I can find a way to slow it down I will, and that might help.

No, I don't recall having any thoughts during this time that were out of the ordinary.

I sounded so normal to myself that had there been noone else around to compare languages with, I wouldn't have thought anything about it at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
"Altered Reality? "
That would have been my guess. That is what deja vu experiences felt like when I had a series of them over a period of days. (related at www.abovetopsecret.com... if you would like to see what the story is)

Anyways, the deja vu experiences felt like a series of shocking alterations of the reality I was thinking of as valid before they occurred and to which I went back when they ended. Though I must say, there followed a short period where I wasn't too sure which "reality" was real.

Hence, the reality for you and me was truly "altered" if only for days of by the seconds experience, or in your case, 6 weeks of ongoing experience.

I do believe there are other dimensions to reality, and that if we weren't securely glued to this one, we could see "into" others, and perhaps even able to move between them.

Wish I could give you chapter and verse, but if I run up on something, I'll surely post to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
During the time that you could not understand english and re-learnt it, how did you manage to learn to read and write it in a short space of time with no external help to tell you what words mean and how to apply them into sentences etc? Seems to me it would be a hefty task for a young person to learn a language simply by observing things surely?? Unless someone pointed at a banana and prompted you that thats what it was, how would you know?

And SURELY you spoke to at least SOME people in your family during these weeks, and none of them where concerned in the slightest that you where speaking complete gibberish to them?

[edit on 21-6-2006 by kungfubeats]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kungfubeats
During the time that you could not understand english and re-learnt it, how did you manage to learn to read and write it in a short space of time with no external help to tell you what words mean and how to apply them into sentences etc? Seems to me it would be a hefty task for a young person to learn a language simply by observing things surely?? Unless someone pointed at a banana and prompted you that thats what it was, how would you know?

And SURELY you spoke to at least SOME people in your family during these weeks, and none of them where concerned in the slightest that you where speaking complete gibberish to them?

[edit on 21-6-2006 by kungfubeats]

During the time of relearning, I kept my mouth shut, but not my ears nor senses. I also listened to t.v. and radio. I don't know if maybe that enabled me to become re-familiarized with the language at an accelerated rate.

I also have always had a natural affinity for languages. I was able to learn to read, write and speak Spanish reasonably well and I only had it for a short time in 7th grade. Even now, all these years later I can basically hold my own in Spanish, which I seldom use (don't get much practice with).

As for how communication with my family was handled, that has already been addressed several times in this thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
AS for your your other question you had asked me and that I forgot to answer for you, it was about the audio that was posted for you to listen too. I cannot listen to it for you know where I am right at this moment and we are not allowed to have anything that external, such as sound on the puter. But, for reference eason's, I have seen "The Passion of Crist" and I could not even bare to hear it. It was like a warp or something of my thought's of that day. Though the film itself was quite gruesome, from what my sister's told me, It was the same dialect and there was no doubting it not for a second.

Sorry I had forgotten to answer you Shadoweyes.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
AS for your your other question you had asked me and that I forgot to answer for you, it was about the audio that was posted for you to listen too. I cannot listen to it for you know where I am right at this moment and we are not allowed to have anything that external, such as sound on the puter. But, for reference eason's, I have seen "The Passion of Crist" and I could not even bare to hear it. It was like a warp or something of my thought's of that day. Though the film itself was quite gruesome, from what my sister's told me, It was the same dialect and there was no doubting it not for a second.

Sorry I had forgotten to answer you Shadoweyes.

It's o.k. Allred.

I've been thinking of the reaction I had to the audio, and while it was an unusual reaction, it was nothing like yours, even though it does sound familiar. I'm not sure what to think about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
...it sounds as if may be some form of buddism, hinduism or the like. I am sorry that I really don't get your meaning's, because what I was trying to get across to you was , "This situation was totally out of my control and my understanding." Have you ever ahd an incident take plac ein your life that was beyond your comprehension, but yet needed for some reason to find the answers to the thought's thatwere left by the incident?

Your observation is correct. I am a practicing Buddhist. In my world view the formless is just as important as form, because without the empty spaces form would have no definition. The spaces inbetween these letters and words allows them to have form, and likewise the unknown helps us to form better ideas. Languages and experiences outside our understanding are built with these new spaces. Our minds have to grow to fill them. This is the open architecture of the Universe.

Form is conserved by cycling between the two. An artist for example will draw an idea out of the formless, give it definition, and so the idea now has expression in the world of form. Destroy that peice of artwork, and it returns to the formless, but still is very real. Its power is multiplied not just as an idea, but also now as a memory. A submarine that disappears beneath the waves suddenly becomes more powerful as its location could be anywhere.

Obi-Wan says, "...strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..."

Jesus is far more effective as the Holy Spirit than he was in the flesh...even though His crucifixion seemed meaningless at the time...

Our Lord of Compassion, The Awakened One, has passed this veil times without count. I myself have crossed the circle of the Earth.

With regard to the second part of your reply I can say that such a thing has happened to me. On many occasions. From squirrels attacking my house to UFOs flying over it, I have encountered that which I do not understand. And I know I am closer to the truth by accepting it instead of understanding it, and as I continue to evolve these things will be revealed to me. I am simply at the present moment not able to grasp such concepts with a linear mind.

So in summary, treasure the empty spaces in your head. Stop thinking linearly. The rest of the Universe is there.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
As someone who's been taken more times than I can count, here's my experiences with this. I have experience from doing military and NASA contracts for more than 20 years, and know people in those circles and what goes on.

At some point in your past, you were thinking about how nice it would be to meet an alien or take an ET trip. That's all it takes. There are beings out there who receive these thoughts and act on it. In my case, it was my wife who started thinking this when she watched Stargate years ago. I warned her about these thoughts and what could happen. She was given the privlege to remember at that time, but I was not. Shortly after the first abduction she required an emergency hysterectomy because of a huge, 160mm x 180mm benign cyst which grew in her uterus.

But the aductions have continued for years.

I use a CPAP (Controlled Positive Air Pressure) machine at night to prevent acute sleep apnea. The first time she saw me missing, both me AND the CPAP machine were gone. We are both very close after 30 years of marriage, but her abductions had "trained" her not be alarmed. I was returned a couple hours later, without the CPAP mask on my nose. She replaced it and went to sleep. This happened many times. It might be my inventive and problem solving nature in engineering that made me a target, I don't know. What I DO KNOW - on various occassions I was asked to either solve problems or fix things "up there."

Apparently, as advanced as these races are they no longer know HOW to do simple things. Apparently that knowldge was lost somehow. Mind wipes are used because the entire process of being taken is highly traumatic to our frame of reference. As for transport technologies, I know that both "through the wall" and flash transport technologies are used. More than one race is involved, and in an early abductions 5 years ago, 3 human men in military uniforms were sitting taking notes in the exam room. Greys are nothing more than organic androids and are disposable. Being exposed to numerous transport fileds every night would be damaging to DNA (because of field gradient issues.) Therefore, greys are bred for this dirty job and are disposable.

Don't bother to try videotaping your sleep for two reasons:
1. Time travel is used - you can be gone for a day or more, and will be returned at the moment you left.

2. The first time or two I was taken after videotaping began, I found a completely blank spot on the tape at the time I was taken. Just like looking at a brand new, unrecorded tape (white noise.)

What apparently is happening is that we are needed for the battle. It's a battle for our DNA. I've been able to confirm the Wingmakers story is basically TRUE. The NSA was quite angry when Dr. Neruda defected and went public. We're now at the point in our future when the invasion is underway. It's a battle to save humanity. I'm NOT suggesting everyone should be eager to participate in this. I still have to work full-time, and being half-awake at times is quite stressful. Abductions can take place every week. You can actually be gone about a day but need missing sleep. Missing sleep catches up with you at the wheel, too.

The biggest problem here isn't wanting to defend earth from these beings- but instead the problem is knowing WHICH SIDE is right. Quite a bit of lying goes on so don't believe all that you hear. The greys are from our future, and are what we'll become. They have no soul or feelings, so don't try to reason with them. Only are loyal to who breeds them. I punched one between the eyes. Their skin is dry and leather-like, and the forehead is spongy. It landed on it's backside, dazed, then got back up. Greys really do smell like a fresh bowl movement. When you smell that in your home they may be near. They may be invisible but are still physically present.

Time travel is why one can come back to a mountain of work. While you're gone life goes on. Trips are limited to about 1 earth day.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tedt
Apparently, as advanced as these races are they no longer know HOW to do simple things.

That neatly explains the lack of creativity with the midevil like technology. Assuming many, many notions.

Does anybody remember that movie where these two saucer riding races battle it out and they have to abduct someone to help them with calculations on a calculator because their ship computer was incapable? There was a pyramid base under the ocean, and the bad-uns had a base on the Moon, and the whole affair was a great classic sci-fi tale.

So far as sides, I will stick with the projection of the insecurity in the collective subconscious as the root of this phenomena. That is my official position.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
...even though His crucifixion seemed meaningless at the time...

Matyas, Please explain what you mean here.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Originally posted by Matyas
...even though His crucifixion seemed meaningless at the time...
Matyas, Please explain what you mean here.

Yep, I had misgivings about that part of my theory too. Probably because it is the weakest part. I'll just pass on expounding, maybe roll with a few punches, what have you. Its all good.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No one mentioned multiple personality disorder. The lapse in memory may be due to that condition.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Go to VisionAndPsychosis.Net and read about visual Subliminal Distraction.

The fact that the problem began while you were still in school leans toward this problem.

Search your daily activities to determine if you have exposure.

Make small changes in behaviors to eliminate as much of that exposure as you can.

Start by performing the psychology demonstration. Read ...Prevention... a small section at the bottom of most pages.

VisionAndPsychosis.Net...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Your post intrigued me. What you wrote rings true to me for several reasons.

While I'm not sure what you said would address the first two incidents, I will admit the idea of a possible abduction did enter my mind concerning the third incident.

You said your wife was trained not to be alarmed. I have to wonder if the same type of training was done to me and perhaps that was why I didn't have a bad feeling about the incident.

I see a similiarity that both you and I had a witness to the fact that we were gone. But there was no one left in your place as happened in my case. I wonder why?

As to the method of transport, the fact that I was instantly returned upon being kicked, makes me lean towards what you called flash transport. Would that type of transport explain what I described had happened or am I assuming incorrectly?

You also address another aspect of my experience with what you called mind wipes. In my case it doesn't seem to have been completed so I will ask you, do you know if my being awakened suddenly is what stopped the completion? This is what I suspect, and am wondering if I'm correct.

I'm not sure what made me a target, but my memory is crystal clear about being told I was being made ready for a battle and I was handed a sword...But I still don't understand the meaning of it.

I am not familiar with the Wingmakers story. Could you elaborate on this somewhat please?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elecampane
No one mentioned multiple personality disorder. The lapse in memory may be due to that condition.

Hmmm,
There was a witness to the third incident. Which of us do you believe would have the multiple personality disorder?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by L K Tucker
Go to VisionAndPsychosis.Net and read about visual Subliminal Distraction.

The fact that the problem began while you were still in school leans toward this problem.

Search your daily activities to determine if you have exposure.

Make small changes in behaviors to eliminate as much of that exposure as you can.

Start by performing the psychology demonstration. Read ...Prevention... a small section at the bottom of most pages.

VisionAndPsychosis.Net...

And what type of phobia is it , that when someone hears of the experiences of another, and cannot understand nor explain them to/for themself, automatically labels it as a mental illness?

Is it a fear of the unknown?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyesIs it a fear of the unknown?

Perhaps, but we all have that. And you weren't being personally attacked either.

What I am trying to do is invite more of the soft sciences into this field. Men understood (I know I am making a huge assumption here w/no proof but bear w/me as I try to make my case) these experiences from the time of the old mystery schools, a time when both the disciplines were one.

And whenever they come in to offer their help and are beaten back, then this merge will not occurr. Of course no one wants to hear they are sick in the head, but then who isn't? Take it with a grain of salt and some good humor. You might walk away with a valuable new insight.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There can be a jolt during the transport, almost like being kicked. Something like a sudden deceleration of mass perhaps.

As to why no one was left in my place? Perhaps it wasn't needed. Think about time travel. If you are gone perhaps a day, and you return very shortly after you left then nowone is needed. In the full-time job I have, it's quite possible to be gone a day and know one would notice it. But if you're returned shortly after you left, then how long are you actually "missing?" Time is all relative, right? I found consistent, hard physical evidence for time travel which I can't reveal here.

As for the wingmakers - it's quite an interesting story. When the website first came out almost 10 years ago, there were no email contacts, webmaster names, ads or banners. It didn't even ask for donations. All quite strange. However, the entire story hinges on very lengthy testimony by a Dr. Neruda who defected from an almost unknown orgainization called the ACIO. And because of my past defense contracts, I can tell you that it DOES exist. It's possible that since the name has been exposed it's been changed by now. But this organization is real and handles alien contacts. (Alien Contact Intelligence Organization.) See www.wingmakers.com for more details and the four Neruda interviews.

Be prepared to spend many hours reading, as it goes on and on. That website is all about time travel from a group 700 years into our future. At the very least, the paintings are fascinating!

TT

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tedt
There can be a jolt during the transport, almost like being kicked. Something like a sudden deceleration of mass perhaps.

See www.wingmakers.com for more details and the four Neruda interviews.

TT

Thanks for the website. I will check it out.

In my case, I'm sure the jolt was really a kick, as my husband told me he had been startled to see the man sitting there instead of me asleep. He told me he was trying to kick the guy off of the edge of the bed. He said he wasn't kicking at me because I wasn't there.

He did appoligize for kicking me.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Shadow,

Although this is way beyond my belief meter to entertain I am still open minded and interested and that's where the following question comes from. Also, it has nothing to do with me believing your story as I am of the opinion that you are honest.

You say you were holding a sword, correct? If so, this would indicate to me a trip back in time or a trip to a more primitive place, possibly in a medieval period. Is there anything else you can think of even something you may think trivial?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join