It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine for sale! $20,000,000

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well, if you can't have your time machine, maybe you can have 24 kids that they're selling on ebay:

www.whattheheck.com...

FOR SALE: 24 Small Children that come with their original warrenty papers, clothing etc.. 8 of them have over-sized heads, and were supposed to be called back, but never were. All are ages 2-5, and have had as many years experience in the Japanese language. All of the children above age 3 have already had training in factories owned by Disney, making Donald Duck velcro wallets. I am asking $14 dollars a head for this bunch, or take them all for $6,000! Also available - GRAB BAG! Recieve in your grab bag: 3 random children and a fun, free mystery prize. Shipping costs vary depending on order size and how large my friend Jerry and I have to make the wooden box. Boxes range from $35 to $65 dollars, food, water and airholes cost extra.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Seems to me that $20M is a little steep for a time machine. Can I get a cheaper "SE" version without all the bells and whistles? And I don't want to go too far into time in either direction. I don't care about dinosaurs or Jesus.

I would like an autographed "John Titor," though.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Enkidu]

Steep! are you kidding, it's a bargain.

You could sell it on to military for 10000 times the price. Gee, if only someone in military intelligence could figure out how to use ebay we'd all be in trouble.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This sounds like a money laundering scheme to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

LMAO what the hell!!!?

That was weird stuff lol

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey have i got a deal for you, on my lot right now i have a cherry time machine, only used once, comes complete with original crew....Today only special 19,999,999.00 U.S. Slightly more if i have to remove the crew...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I bought this time machine similar to the one your talking about but I paid $30000000 for it. mr x whom I bought it from was a really nice guy he couldnt stop laughing when I gave him the cash (WHAT A NICE GUY)
dont worry its not in the hands of any Tom Dick or Harry its in my shed, I use it to cut the grass, it even brakes up into little peices when you touch it , trust me on this one buy one tommorow you wont be dissapointed

yours sincerley

Altered States

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I went back in time and found my soul mate...it is so much better than match.com.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcphisto

is this a real time machine

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

i bought it. for real. I went back about 10 years ago, and just got back. i have proof but i can show you now. I'm going back next week with some tools i need.

[email protected]

write me and i'll give you some information...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Everyone on this internet site is Retarted and all idiots! haha...except me of course.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HowardRoark

napolian dyamite lol

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Slaine01

Love this!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by davenman
You go back in time and buy shares of Microsoft off of some guy and return to the future to find that your investment caused a chain of events by which the time machine never got invented....thus you are not able to travel back in time to make the investment and it turns out that nothing changes and you end up with a time machine that works but doesn't.

Each instance that you travel back in time to try another change, you find that you create another chain of events that prevents the time machine from being invented thus negating all that you thought you did.

The end result is that the machine doesn't work. Use of the time machine to travel back in time creates a series of events that prevents it from ever being invented in the first place.

unless when you travel back in time for the first time you stop assuming that there is only one version of this reality and that the timeline changes for you and you alone. and as such you now exist in an alternate timeline that isnt effected by your present and its future timeline.

easy

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I will buy this # without a doubt!! It better work!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join