It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine for sale! $20,000,000

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Anybody want a time machine? Theres one going on e-bay.

TIME MACHINE PATENT - Time Machine - Amazing Futuristic Revolutionary Matchmaker - A Large 1000 Foot Diameter Saucer Like Disk Shaped Design - In It's Preferred Hollywood Format - Pay To Enter 24/7 Walk In Circular Facility With Multi Entertainment Business Concessions - And Central Transparent Double Level Viewing Area With Ever Changing Booths of 100 Woman On One Side And Booths Of 100 Men On The Other Side - 50 On Top Level And 50 On Bottom Level On Both Sides - [ Accommodating 200 People Simultaneously ]

cgi.ebay.ca...

Bids please gentlemen!!!

McP.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Retracted: US $21,111,111.10
Explanation: Cannot contact the seller
--

Someone was bidding 21.000.000$

I wonder if that bid would have been legally binding if the seller had used proper contact info

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
"Ow! Ow! Ow! It kills! My pack! Ow! Turn it off! It's a piece of crap and it doesn't work!"

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Darn I was really counting on getting that machine, too! Can you image blowing the money on that? I mean, that is a lot of faith.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I bought it from the guy!!

Then I time traveled around & found hidden treasures, & gold, & all kinds of goodies!
I also went back & bought stock in Microsoft, & now have several Billion dollars.

So I went BACK to the guy I bought it from, & sold it back to him, before he remembered selling it to me in the 1st place.

Now YOU TOO can get in on the action.

- MAN! If only that were the truth!!!

I just thought some entertainment might be in order.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I bought it and went forward in time only to discover that 99% of all theories on this site were posted by persons from the future, who already had their own time travel machines, and were doing Phd's in "Manipulation of 21st Century Thinking - 101"

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
IT WORKS!!!!

I went back in time alright!! I crossed the border from Utah to Nevada with this thing in the back of my truck. It was so exciting, that I had to travel to the future by turning back the way I came.

I didn't feel a thing, so it must be real.

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So after you bought it and went to pick it up the sellers would knock you out and dispose of your body. When the cops arrived they would say that I had "used" the machine and was so happy with where I ended up that I had decided to stay and so sent the machine back with out me..... The Perfect Crime....

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
You go back in time and buy shares of Microsoft off of some guy and return to the future to find that your investment caused a chain of events by which the time machine never got invented....thus you are not able to travel back in time to make the investment and it turns out that nothing changes and you end up with a time machine that works but doesn't.

Each instance that you travel back in time to try another change, you find that you create another chain of events that prevents the time machine from being invented thus negating all that you thought you did.

The end result is that the machine doesn't work. Use of the time machine to travel back in time creates a series of events that prevents it from ever being invented in the first place.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Iam sure they featured this device on a hoilday programme on BBC 1 last Thur/Fri.

The presenter was unable to go inside it due to the fact Robert Plant had hired it

out for himself.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hey, guys,

This is just not any ordinary time machine. Have you followed Art Bell's virtual yard sale on Ebay???

He's selling EVERYTHING in order to move to Manila and be with his child bride.

I emailed him inquiring about what he had for sale- There were cars, furniture, memorabilia, and the reply said to be on the lookout for stuff on Ebay. He ALWAYS said (for those who have been listening for a long time) that he had a TIME MACHINE. He also said he was "afraid" to use it. So it just sat.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if it belongs to the man himself!!!!! A guy named Paul was the one who replied to my email. This could be the one!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What scares me is that someone will actually be gullible enough to buy that thing. I mean hey people with that kind of money to waste ought to adopt a few of us that post here. We could all help them to spend it.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's kind of confusing, but I don't think it's a time machine at all....

TIME MACHINE PATENT - Time Machine - Amazing Futuristic Revolutionary Matchmaker

It's a patent on a futuristic looking building where you go to find a date.
Read the whole description....
BTW, When I clicked the link and went to ebay.ca it said it was sold.
What country is the "CA" for anyway?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would buy it, if the owner allows me one test trip to ...win the lotto of next week.

Altenatively, it just happens to have 20,000,000 $ counterfeit money...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well you gota say E-Bay is defently getting rich.

And its not a time machine its a building, from what I gatered its a high tech lounge for all us lonely sigle people.

It is the type of thing that would be bought by a city, or a state. Or that is what I gathered.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow, thats like, the Third time machine I've seen for sale on ebay now. (the first being john titors)

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Seems to me that $20M is a little steep for a time machine. Can I get a cheaper "SE" version without all the bells and whistles? And I don't want to go too far into time in either direction. I don't care about dinosaurs or Jesus.

Or how about a kit that I can put together myself? That might be a little cheaper.

I would like an autographed "John Titor," though.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
It's kind of confusing, but I don't think it's a time machine at all....

TIME MACHINE PATENT - Time Machine - Amazing Futuristic Revolutionary Matchmaker

It's a patent on a futuristic looking building where you go to find a date.
Read the whole description....
BTW, When I clicked the link and went to ebay.ca it said it was sold.
What country is the "CA" for anyway?

u cant be serious beer guy.. u dont know waht country CA is???? take a wild guesse ehh

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I was hoping nobody noticed,,,,

I figured it out right after I posted that.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hi my name is Alfred. I'M from Uzbekistan I invented time machine .I may sell it 20 mln Dollars but I cant give you my secrets And I know you Never find my secret because I already know humans future. First legal time machine will be invented by bulgarian scientists and first meetings with aliens also by bulgarians and I 'm common inventor not science> Please dont try to find me Nobody knows about me by the way I dont know english very perfectly thats why i"m sorry Our modern physics is on wrong wqay so wrong and einstein was very a lier I regard nicolas telsa as a fother of pyhsics so good by see you on the future

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join