It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, but not so much.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well I've been for a pretty long time under a previous name, ZeroDeep, but I don't think I've introduced myself under my current one, Luxifero.

Well, I am 23 and from Edmonton Alberta and our Hockey team rapes all others !! I've been drunk every night for the last two weeks --not becuase I'm an alcoholic, I just can't realize that you can have fun without drinking. I passed out last night and woke up 2 hours later trying to take contacts out of my eyes to the realization that I had no contacts in them, so my eyes hurt like theirs no tommorow and I am trying to figure out how to grind up with girls who are 3 inches taller than me as well -- that's my current life in a nutshell..seriously

I don't post much but feel obligated to now that this site seems to have attracted alot more discourse and has changed at an incredible rate wich such profound inovations. I've seen people come and go, banned for unkown reasons, accused of being CIA agents or Reptilians or Gian Rabbits in disguise and honestly, I think it's amazing that I'm still here and never have been banned --not that I have any reason too.

ATS, not to laud it, but just perhaps the principle which was much more emphasized by this site, allowed me to reach certain intellectual heights --expect for spelling, damn it to hell-- and break alot of barriers regarding my confidence in discussing the issues which herein. I've realized how large our global community is and how much the same we all really are; I've realized how narrow minded people are as well on this site and readily wanting to pounce upon the oppurtunity to belittle another over the cyber forum. But more importantly, that language and discourse between members of varience proves to be the best avenue of diplomacy, as much as we may be different in some respects, we've all chosen to discuss it in a passive and listen/talk orientated atmosphere which really does promote the true ideals of a rational and free thinking society and I'm happy that ATS has supported such a thing for so many years.

Anyways, that's me and my reason to be here.

Luxifero

PS. Oilers are taking the cup home !! You can find me drunk in a bar trying to the dance with a 6 foot blond after

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

Hay I already know you. LOL Welcome back.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I know you already know me; but it seems that nobody else seems to care for my introduction either.

Luxifero

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
sup ZD

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
... but it seems that nobody else seems to care for my introduction either.

Don't worry I care for it for we have something in common! As your thread title states, I am also "new, but not so much." I've been a lurking for some time now and finally decided to register/contribute to this site. Hope to be reading your posts!

join