It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When some one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok I've got a queastion. If you like some one that your around alot do you tend to think there more around your age? Because this guy at work though i was 26 and i'm really not and he's like 27. So i was wondering did he think i was closer to his age because he liked me? I mean we're friendly with each other but i don't think im that friendly and he teases me a little but it remided me of how my ex treated me before/during we when out.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I dont think so, I think the biggest factors would be your maturity level, the way you act and the things you talk about with him. I know plenty of people, men and women, who are, say 20 but act like they are 30. then there are some who are 30 but act like they are 18. For me, it would be the content of conversation, and things they value. It may be stereotypical to say this, but as you get older, your priorities, interests and values change. heck, people have ALWAYS thought i was older than i am, just because of my maturity level and views on life (so i've been told) Now if you told him you are older than you are, thats a different story...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wings
...he teases me a little...

That usually means he likes you.

I agree with dno117. People think I am older than I am, because apparantly I'm very mature for my age, but I look about 15, even though I'm 18. LOL! One day, I shall grow a full beard, instead of sideburns and a 'tache.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Ha if he teases you then he's got an interest in you to some level.He probably is subconciously trying to find out your level of interest in him.

new topics

top topics

join