It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Cancer ever be cured?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm all for curing serious diseases such as Cancer, AIDS, etc., but I have to wonder.. Will the people at the top let that happen?

I mean, a sick person who goes to a doctor is a cash-cow. They get money for each person they treat. The more they treat, the more money.

Every year we hear that Cancer research facilities get so much money for research. What will happen when they finally find the cure? No more research money. That's not good for business. So I think they just progress 'bit-by-bit', to make it seem that they're getting 'closer' to a cure, when in fact, who knows where they are..

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Existing thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
whoops

sorry about that

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not a problem. That thread name is vague.
Go on over and join the conversation. While you're still thinking about cancer...check out my sig and Join Team ATS !!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I joined the folding team a couple of weeks back. It doesn't look like there are many ATS members on the team yet. I would like to encourage anyone who can to join up and see what types of diseases we can try to cure.

www.stanford.edu...

Join team 34119

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm guessing that cancer will never be cured as long as it is such a profitable disease.

Furthermore until the truth be told that many cancers are results of polution and toxicity there will be no curing that I can see.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What about the fact that cancer, aids, and other disease keep the population in control. With life expectancy rising, we need some kind of semi-natural way to keep populations in check.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I'm guessing that cancer will never be cured as long as it is such a profitable disease.

Furthermore until the truth be told that many cancers are results of polution and toxicity there will be no curing that I can see.

NEO, I agree with what you have said but differ in one point.......
I believe that there is a cure for cancer but that because of the Profit to be had in the prevention, treatment and "research" into......the cure will never see the light of day, till deemed "appropriate".

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
another existing thread that explains the cure for cancer.

The Hidden Cure...

EC

join