It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pray for Spirituality to bring more Spirituality, not materialism

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Materialism has brought the death and destruction of many men and women. Only Spirituality can enlighten us to the Eternal Path.




posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Materialism has brought the death and destruction of many men and women. Only Spirituality can enlighten us to the Eternal Path.


Huh ?
What exactly is your point ?
Surely your not trying to connect atheisism with materialism ?



posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Materialism has brought the death and destruction of many men and women. Only Spirituality can enlighten us to the Eternal Path.


You are so right. It is no accident that certain brotherhoods actually promote materialism either. Since 1879, things have accelerated and we have 300-400 years more of it. He has always tried to quicken his coming into flesh and I fear he is already here on earth.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
More years of what?

Who is trying to 'quicken his coming'?



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
More years of what?


A further decline into materialism.


Who is trying to 'quicken his coming'?


Ahriman.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Who is trying to 'quicken his coming'?


"Them"


Personally i dont think materialism has anything to do with wether you are an atheist or religious.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jugg

Originally posted by queenannie38

Who is trying to 'quicken his coming'?


"Them"


Personally i dont think materialism has anything to do with wether you are an atheist or religious.


To teach that we are souls is beneficial. To teach that we are mere matter or animals devoid of mind and soul is dangerous. The Western brotherhoods of the left are often teaching that all spiritual phenomena are merely "nature spirits" but in reality, they are black magicians contacting passed over human beings and often abusing them, or using them to influence others. When you join certain lodges such like these you are trained to be a materialist and the false light you receive is that of illusions. Much of this age began during the time of Copernicus and although a necessary stage of grwoth, it must be tempered correctly with a spiritual understanding and not only mundane sciences.

Just because many people innocently believe they are atheists or materialists does not in any way reduce the task of our present age; nor does it lesson the need for us to understand the difference between the second coming of Christ in the etheric, vs. the false coming into flesh. Christ came only once in flesh, yet what do many churches teach about the second coming of Christ? How many worship in a very materialistic fashion today?

Nothing more we can do help the coming of Satan/Ahriman in flesh than to read the Bible in mere materialism, or to assume we are nothing more than animals.



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   


To teach that we are mere matter or animals devoid of mind and soul is dangerous


No, it gets dangerous when you call it "mere" matter or animals.
We, human beeings and other animals and plants on earth, exist. Just that means that we are not "mere" anything. But that dosent mean a god or spirit world is involved either.

And what do you mean by western brotherhoods?



posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi Jugg,

I agree with you that it is dangerous to call something "mere" matter or animals as well. As for who the Western Brotherhoods are, please have a look at my post responding to someones's inquiry regarding "Who was Hitler". I could go on for days but this will provide a basic idea for now. The British Israel World Ferderation is a well known one. The A.M.O.R.C is another. The rountable groups formed by Rothschild and Cecil Rhodes which brought forth the CFR and later the Bilerbergers and even the nazi thule society were examples of Western Brotherhoods. Skull and Bones is another. But this barely scratches the surface.

Keep in mind that the most dangerous Satanists appear to have no faith - they call themselves "humanists". Ahriman plans to force us deeper into matter; like cunning animals, cold and devoid of spirit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Hi Jugg,

I agree with you that it is dangerous to call something "mere" matter or animals as well. As for who the Western Brotherhoods are, please have a look at my post responding to someones's inquiry regarding "Who was Hitler". I could go on for days but this will provide a basic idea for now. The British Israel World Ferderation is a well known one. The A.M.O.R.C is another. The rountable groups formed by Rothschild and Cecil Rhodes which brought forth the CFR and later the Bilerbergers and even the nazi thule society were examples of Western Brotherhoods. Skull and Bones is another. But this barely scratches the surface.

Keep in mind that the most dangerous Satanists appear to have no faith - they call themselves "humanists". Ahriman plans to force us deeper into matter; like cunning animals, cold and devoid of spirit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Well, lets talk about the western brotherhoods in another thread, in secret societies.

What dangerous satanists?

As i see it, the most dangerous of all people are those with too much faith.
People like Osama Bin Laden, George Bush and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.



posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

As i see it, the most dangerous of all people are those with too much faith.
People like Osama Bin Laden, George Bush and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.


Too much faith without actual knowledge and wisdom to temper the faith can at times, be dangerous. But having faith in a God of love, is that so dangerous? It is human stupidity that is dangerous and not faith, per se.

Osama Bin Laden (aka. Tim Osmond - the CIA agent) is no Muslim and worships money (Mammon) and uses Islam to spread a politcal agenda and does not have faith in Allah.

George W. Bush is a **Luciferian** member of Skull and Bones and not a Christian. Just because he pretends to be a Christian, does not make it so.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an example of what the corrupt political Islam can bring foward. And this has little to do with *spiritual Islam*. He is partially a creation of the Elite International Bankers and just like Bin Laden, worships Mammon and not Allah. But unlike Bush, who knows that he is fooling everyone, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad actually beleives he is following Allah.

Btw, there will be no war with Iran, as the Elite have already made a deal with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and told him to keep his mouth shut. Too much faith is the least of our worries right now - it's about money, power and control and the only so-called faith here is in **materialism**, see?



posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well, can you back any of these claims?

You dont really have any evidence that bush isent christian or that Bin Laden isent muslim, you just say so because it fits you and you theory of global conspiracy.

I really do think that Bin Laden, think he is doing the right thing, and he got allah in his back. Same with bush.



posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jugg
Well, can you back any of these claims?

You dont really have any evidence that bush isent christian or that Bin Laden isent muslim, you just say so because it fits you and you theory of global conspiracy.

I really do think that Bin Laden, think he is doing the right thing, and he got allah in his back. Same with bush.



Jugg,

I'd like to now ask you something: You claim that too much faith is the problem...well than I ask you dear friend , do pencils also write mistakes, or do we humans make the mistake by using the pencil incorrectly? Are we somehow supposed to accept that a book, or a religion, or someone's faith is liable for all wrong-doing by man?

A book has never killed anyone! It is called human stupidity based upon material illusions. Anyone crazy enough to say a book told me to kill another, or to lie, or bring harm to another - is simply ignoring his own inner voice, "inner selfhood" and perhaps may be they should not be allowed to read ANY book without a teacher or some guidance. What do you think, Jugg? Faith or religion has likewise never killed a single soul. And this has little to so with Conspiracies, as materialism is an excuse for smart people to remain confortably stuck believing in illusions.

Since these men were mentioned: It is *all of us* who tend to accept that they are what they **claim** to be, see? I do not need to prove anything on this religious thread beyond spirituality being a good thing, and materialism being a problem. Based upon the actions of those men you brought up above, are we all so truly blind and foolish as to not see and hear what presents itself directly from their own mouths and actions; their lies and deceit and the fact that they always seem to screw up every time making matters worse? If it's all simply random events and they do truly mean well, than how come nothing good has yet come out of all these so-called well intentioned deeds by these so-called Christians and Muslims?

**Certainly Jugg, you as a scientific minded person of non-faith could agree that the laws of probability would verify the claim that those so-called Christians and Muslims would at least have done something in accordance with the true teachings of each respective faith; AT LEAST ONCE, right? **

Does Bush act like Jesus? Does Bin Laden act like the prophet Mohammed but more importantly, can you prove that Bin Laden is responsible for 9-11? It appears to me that since those buildings were already proven (under laboratory conditions) to have been reduced by the chemical Thermate + Sulphur + Phosphorous by a top Physics Professor named Dr. Steven Jones, that it is not ONLY I, but BUSH and his crew of Neo-Cons who must first prove to us, that Bin Laden is in fact both a Muslim and somehow also able to place explosives in the WTC buildings.



posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna

Are we somehow supposed to accept that a book, or a religion, or someone's faith is liable for all wrong-doing by man?

A book has never killed anyone! It is called human stupidity based upon material illusions. Anyone crazy enough to say a book told me to kill another, or to lie, or bring harm to another - is simply ignoring his own inner voice, "inner selfhood" and perhaps may be they should not be allowed to read ANY book without a teacher or some guidance. What do you think, Jugg? Faith or religion has likewise never killed a single soul. And this has little to so with Conspiracies, as materialism is an excuse for smart people to remain confortably stuck believing in illusions.


**Certainly Jugg, you as a scientific minded person of non-faith could agree that the laws of probability would verify the claim that those so-called Christians and Muslims would at least have done something in accordance with the true teachings of each respective faith; AT LEAST ONCE, right? **

Does Bush act like Jesus? Does Bin Laden act like the prophet Mohammed but more importantly, can you prove that Bin Laden is responsible for 9-11? It appears to me that since those buildings were already proven (under laboratory conditions) to have been reduced by the chemical Thermate + Sulphur + Phosphorous by a top Physics Professor named Dr. Steven Jones, that it is not ONLY I, but BUSH and his crew of Neo-Cons who must first prove to us, that Bin Laden is in fact both a Muslim and somehow also able to place explosives in the WTC buildings.



First of all, Bin Laden says he did it. Everything points at Bin Laden.
Theres no evidence of explosives in the WTC.

Next, Passage Exodus 15:3:
3The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is His name.

Passage Exodus 34:20: But the firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb: and if thou redeem him not, then shalt thou break his neck. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem. And none shall appear before me empty


The christian god is a god of war, not love. Bush might as well be carying out his words.

As for Bin Laden?

The Cow 2:104: For disbelievers is a painful doom.

The Cow 2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.



Oh yes, Bin Laden is doing what the Quran is telling him to.







 
0

log in

join