It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and US to be wiped out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Iran is already making friends with Russia and China.

It is also secretly meeting North Korea.

We already know that they have every intention and capability to launch a military strike on Israel.

Iran President is looking forward to the day when he has an excuse to bomb Tel Aviv.

He has plenty of suicide bombers ready to carry out any task he asks of them.

He has already vowed to wipe Israel off the map.

US was not directly threatened by Iran. Ahmedinejad has been careful not to take on the US.

But his buddy. the North Korea. is now gearing up for that task.

They have declared to wipe out United States.

Wipe Out USA

the link takes a bit of time to come up, so please be patient.

www.dnaindia.com...

China, Russia and other Eastern powers are ganging up on America.

They are secretly supplying Iran and Korea with latest military technology to confront US forces.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

CX

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hope you don't mind me saying Mr Conspiracy but the title of your thread could be a little more accurate. The US is'nt to be wiped out, it was just threatened, and the threat was towards US troops, not the whole of the US.

CX.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know US can't be wiped out.

But that is what North Koreans are thinking of doing.

Why do you think they are trying to build long range missiles which can hit Los Angeles.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
well your link appears to NOT be working, so give us a better one, also NK wants missles to get to California because they can sent their unwanted people there faster as a new class of political refugee.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so sure that North Korea doesn't pose an existential threat to the US. If they can achieve ICBM capability with this missile it will change the entire dynamic of the threat. ElectroMagnetic Pulse attack become's a very real threat.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
I wouldn't be so sure that North Korea doesn't pose an existential threat to the US. If they can achieve ICBM capability with this missile it will change the entire dynamic of the threat. ElectroMagnetic Pulse attack become's a very real threat.

How big of a bomb do you think would need to be exploded to create an EMP over the whole US. I would imagine a very large one. I don't think it can be done, maybe to a small area but not to the entire US. I f you have other proof please supply it.
I don't think N Korea is a real big worry at this time for the US just a nuisance.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Please people can we be serious? Why would Russia and china want to go to war with America when business is doing fine in the world, both are recording decent growth, and they are living relatively peaceful withint their own borders. And a North Korean attack on America is just sillyness. Even if one of them managed to get here, unless it was a nuke (which would unfortunately ensure NK's destruction) what are they going to do with it, hit a building? We have Nuke subz all over the Pacific. Ours would not even be coming from our land but their own backyards!!

Of course I do believe it would be more effective and safer for our friendly neighbors if we just carpet bombed their general infrastructure and roads so they could not even launch anything else if they wanted to. Would not even have to send our own troops. Then if they bomb Seoul, the South will send in their troops, backed by our air forces and navy. Russia and China have no reason to fight us. The north would be rendered irrelevant in a matter of weeks.

Iran worries me some however. The terrain is alot trickier and more of our own assets are in direct threat of them. Add that with Syria because they have a mutual defense pact and a fierce ground war that may gain the support of the whole Muslim population in the region, and we really got a mess on our hands. A national call to duty would be mandatory. It will be rather scary.

North Korea though, as long as we don't set our own troops on their ground we should be fine. The southern forces would know how to fight them better on the ground than we would. The only issue is how long we put up with them being endlessly supplied by China to knock down our jets.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
lol at this topic neither russia or china would attack the US
nor would NK or IRAN, MAD

also they can screw the US already the non violent way
USE euros dont use dollors and the US will have a crisis as their dollor vallue will drop.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe we should simply just not carpet bomb anyone..

Regardless, Mr.Conspiracy, you're allegations are just that, allegations. Iran has stated that it will wipe out Israel off the map, but given the Holy Judiac light, Israel would not hesitate to do the same, am I not right? I think it's mutualy possible for both parties to simply oblitorate themselves if they wanted to. China could very well also fight the U.S through a more non-violent economic war if needed be and this would be also very detrimental to western society; they are a very powerful economic clout. The Chinese and Russians seem to be befreinding Iran for reasons regarding the vast amounts of oil resources it has within it's breasts which are a great need to these two countries, esp China as it's growth is as substantial as it is. Maybe they will secure their interests and maybe it's the main reason the U.S has been wary of agressive diplomacy so soon.

Luxifero

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey stop saying that! I don't want my economy to suffer.

large device detonated at 400–500 km (250 to 312 miles) over Kansas would affect all of CONUS. The signal from such an event extends to the visual horizon as seen from the burst point.

Now that does bother me. But hey what happens to one can happen to another. We can just as easily disable all of Russia and China as well.

Of course like has been said, there is absolutley no reason whatsoever for any one of the mentioned parties to go to war for any reason.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wiped out ???

I hope N Korea & Iran and whatever allies it thinks it has dont expect to survive such a fight with the US. Russia and China could wipe out the USA & Israel but the US wouldnt be going alone and there more then enough WMDs to go around.

I do find it funny people think Iran is becoming such good friends with China. Any relation pales between that of the US-China which the largest trade partners in World. What do people think is funding China's amazing growth?

Russia & China are in it for Russia and China respectively. They are using Iran to make money as they sell them all the weapons they can buy. But its been proven time and time again the nuclear powers arent about to get into direct combat over some third party country they really couldnt give a dam about when push comes to shove.

You might see some proxy wars and some impressive weapon sales though.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted by steve99
How big of a bomb do you think would need to be exploded to create an EMP over the whole US. I would imagine a very large one. I don't think it can be done, maybe to a small area but not to the entire US. I f you have other proof please supply it.

www.globalsecurity.org...

MADD apply's literally to Kim Jong il. I wouldn't associate too much rational thinking with this guy. Although, an EMP attack would be difficult to retaliate against for the simple fact that no one would be killed in the initial blast at 200 miles up. Then all communication's would be affected, including gps and satellites being shorted out. Sub commander's would be left with some pretty tough decision's.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i dont see how nk could even try to wipe out usa, but emp would pretty much have us being fish in a barrel since we depend on alot of electrical; devices

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

MADD apply's literally to Kim Jong il. I wouldn't associate too much rational thinking with this guy. Although, an EMP attack would be difficult to retaliate against for the simple fact that no one would be killed in the initial blast at 200 miles up. Then all communication's would be affected, including gps and satellites being shorted out. Sub commander's would be left with some pretty tough decision's.

Its quite the opposite concerning a EMP attack and it could easily provoke a WMD response. A EMP over any major city is going to kill large amounts of almost entirely civilians. Civilians in hospitals hooked up to any form of life suppory, Civilians in commerical aircraft etc.. are going to die.

As for the US military a EMP attack is not going to hinder a nuclear response in anyway because important military communication and command centers have been protected from EMP effects for decades because that was always a effect you had to deal with in any Nuclear war scenairo with the USSR since nuclear weapons produce massive EMP effects.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Japan should be NK's biggest concern, Japan has said it will take action if they launch this missile. If I was NK Id be seriously worried about this, Japan has a traditional warrior culture. The stories of the way they fought americans that my gradfather told me. They are fierce. This isnt to mention that if Japan is threatened the US will support Japan.

Not to mention the Japanese probably have loads of undeclared weaponry.

Nk sabre rattling doesnt mean spit.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted by shadowXIX
Its quite the opposite concerning a EMP attack and it could easily provoke a WMD response. A EMP over any major city is going to kill large amounts of almost entirely civilians. Civilians in hospitals hooked up to any form of life suppory, Civilians in commerical aircraft etc.. are going to die.

Agreed, there would be death's caused by loss of electronic's. Of course it wouldn't just be a city, at the right altitude it would be the lower 48 and some of Canada and Mexico.

As far as the military response.......... it just isn't gonna matter. If the US goes back to 1880, we're not gonna worry about that I don't think?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

As for the US military a EMP attack is not going to hinder a nuclear response in anyway because important military communication and command centers have been protected from EMP effects for decades because that was always a effect you had to deal with in any Nuclear war scenairo with the USSR since nuclear weapons produce massive EMP effects.

could you imagine the chaos death and destruction that our own people would create if one of these things went off anywhere above the united states. people would go hysterical and thats when the anarchy begins. gaah..the deeeeep panic that would set in. better be gettin yer guns cleaned.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As far as the military response.......... it just isn't gonna matter. If the US goes back to 1880, we're not gonna worry about that I don't think?

It will certianly matter it would be a direct WMD attack on the US and military response systems would be up and running. Who ever launched such a EMP wouldn't have to worry about being in the 1880s because they would be back in the Stone Age as they would receive a WMD response.

As Funkydung brought up not only would a EMP attack kills many civilains in Hospitals , Airplanes etc.. but the likely riots and looting that would follow in the aftermath could kill many fold that.

You use a weapon like that and your asking for a nuclear response that going to put you back in the stone age.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There are other threads discussing these ideas.
N Korea Prepares Missle Launch that can hit US
North Korean ICBM
After Iran nukes Israel

Please post your comments there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join