It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name the show ('cos i cant)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ages ago I watched a sci-fi show but for the life of me I cant remember what it was called or a lot about it just wodnering if anyone knows what it is from the describtion.

It was on either bbc or itv (theyre british channels) and it was on a few years ago, im 15 now so it ist ancient. Im also pretty certain it was a series or mini-series although it could have been a movie.

The basic idea was there was this huge green or grey glob that had landed on Earth and it was growing at an alarming rate. Anyone who was inside it was not killed but was changed into zombies and i think they were made bold. The show was from the point of view of the military and scientists (i think there were computer experts as well for some reason.) The only other thing I an remember is the very end where one of the main characters is inside, i think with a laptop you see somehting creeping up on him and then it ends. Also I dont thinkyou ever actully see the creatures/aliens/whatever they were. It was alos set in the present(when it was made obviously)

Hope someone can help I remember really enjoying it.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Perhaps its The Blob or the Blob remake?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just checked the blob on amazon and it isnt that.
I just remembered that the person who gets killed at the end is black and a guy,
hope that jogs someones memory.

new topics

join